photo_2_(1).JPG
photo_1_(1).JPG
photo_4_(2).JPG
photo_5_(2).JPG
photo.JPG
photo_2.JPG
photo_1.JPG
photo_1_(2).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bop.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 10 years ago

I feel your pain, my first pin was an over priced DE SW and I was also ripped off with it. The seller claimed it had undergone alot of work with over $900 spent on doing it up. The truth was quite different. broken plastics though out, missing light globes, missing globe holders, missing playfield rubbers, flippers held together with nails (yep thats right, nails), nails jambed into connectors, R2D2 motor not working, Deathstar target motor not working, burnt our DMD, broken and cut wires all over the place and numerous other issues. So your not alone. Live and learn, it'll never happen to me again and I bet it will never happen to you again either.
Good luck with it all and I hope it all works out well for you.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#41 10 years ago

Also around the flippers, playfield plastics, close ups of boards and underside of playfield.

#45 10 years ago

If I was you I'd insist on my money back and keep a look out here on pinside for a nice example. Hobbiests tend to maintain and improve their machines condition because they love there machines and they're not thinking about the $'s. Guys like the one your currently dealing with only see $ signs. Get your money back and run.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bop.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-de-help-needed?tu=bop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.