Star Wars crashing? 0.87 software

By creech927

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Anyone else have their Star Wars pro crash? The screen goes black. Flippers still work for a bit, then eventually fail. I've seen it happen on three different machines. Rare, but enough to get a location call.

#2 6 years ago

Is that the sign of a short and node board failure?

#3 6 years ago

I haven't had this issue. I have been stuck in victory multiball until the game ends.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from creech927:

Anyone else have their Star Wars pro crash? The screen goes black. Flippers still work for a bit, then eventually fail. I've seen it happen on three different machines. Rare, but enough to get a location call.

Are all 3 of the machines routed and on for long periods of time? Ive never seen this bug but i only turn my games on as i play them then turn them back off.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I haven't had this issue. I have been stuck in victory multiball until the game ends.

You can fix that Matt easy.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

You can fix that Matt easy.

Lemme guess - by draining the remainder of my balls?

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Lemme guess - by draining the remainder of my balls?

You see you are already coming up with solutions.

#8 6 years ago

I think my game on location did it once. I got a report of the display going dead and having to power cycle the game. I also heard that Stern tech support is looking into it, sounds like other people are having the issue.

#9 6 years ago

Hey guys,

While they are fixing that bug, hopefully Stern will look into some of my Code suggestions. We are not at 1.0 yet, and the game could use some tweaks to become more Immersive!

Please VOTE for ALL the choices you like here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hosers-9-dream-star-wars-code-adjustments-vote-now#post-3905780

Cheers!

#10 6 years ago

It happened to me with .85 at least three times. Game is on route. I updated to .87 yesterday and it just happened again tonight.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from creech927:

This isn't a bug, it's a feature! You made it to the DARK SIDE mode!

#12 6 years ago

Got a game of thrones that has been doing this a bit...... they a sending a new SD card.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from creech927:

yes i have to. and sometimes when coins or bills go in it takes the money but doesnt add the credit or partial credit.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Brijam:

It happened to me with .85 at least three times. Game is on route. I updated to .87 yesterday and it just happened again tonight.

mine did then and now as well. wonder if its software or hardware at this point.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 21.50
$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-crashing-087-software and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.