(Topic ID: 238702)

Star Wars Celebration - Who else is attending?

By Jasontaps

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Jasontaps
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cel (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RazerX.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 5 years ago

I'll be going for the first time with my GF. Everything was sold out except Sunday when I finally heard about it, so that's all we got. Never been to one and the website is garbage as there's really no information on events or anything else. So I have no idea what to expect.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jasontaps:

You will have a blast. Sunday is actually a good day to attend. Friday and Saturday are the worst as far as crowds. Stern was on the list of vendors attending in Orlando, but they were removed before Celebration began.
    The lack of communication is due to Reed Pop, the company that runs the show. They suck!
    There should be a schedule of events being published any time now since the show is so close.
    The big things to do are get autographs (you need to buy a ticket ahead of time for the celeb your trying for), panels (such as the cartoons) and in the main rooms where they will assemble a bunch of the cast from a movie. Since this is the anniversary of Phantom Menace, most of that cast is coming. No word on Portman nor Nelson yet. In the past George Lucas, Harrison Ford and John Williams (who performed music from Star Wars) were all there.
    Then there are the costumes. You will see TONS of stormtroopers! Dont miss the droid builders room also.

I misspoke, actually Monday is the only that was left, so we grabbed that. I'm not big on autographs, but I like the translite signing idea. Monday seems like an add on day with all the others sold out, so not sure how good it will be. Tons of stormtroopers is always cool to see. Love when they do it at Hollywood Studios. I'm sure it'll be on steroids compared to that.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jasontaps:

I just saw this posting for Monday, April 15th:
    3:00PM - 3:45PM - Star Wars Pinball and Arcade Collecting
    We will discuss the various pinball and arcade machines produced over the years. Talk about the game play and discuss how to collect and maintain them.

Sweet! My GF, not quite as excited as I am about that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RazerX.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-celebration-who-else-is-attending-?tu=RazerX and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.