Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG1289[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG0012 (resized).jpg
IMG_2731 (resized).JPG
t222222222 (resized).jpg
Star Wars Bugs (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rob_g.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I had the music just kind of run out and stop in the middle of a mode today. That was kind of a bummer.

I think this is Hoth 2.

Rob

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from drewski28:

Escape gate not being open when the "escape" is lit

This is a mechanical problem with the gate itself, not a software bug. I fixed mine with a very slight bend down of the tab which the roll pin slides into.

Rob

t222222222 (resized).jpgt222222222 (resized).jpg

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from drewski28:

Would be nice to see a fix for this similar to the Hobbit where after a couple of hits to the slingshots, they go dead and the ball just bounces into them without them activating.

That doesn't sound fun.....

Rob

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from Nickbtx:

Anyone else having problems with the ball getting stuck behind the left loop / jump ramp? When the ball enters the Hoth loop, it flies around and slams into the backside of the jump ramp if it's up. Normally the ramp will lower and allow the ball to pass, but on several occasions the ramp appears to stick and it takes the ball-finder to free it up. Today it trapped 2 balls during a multi-ball. That ramp sure seems to take a lot of abuse...especially from the Hoth loop.

I recommend to wait for the next code release which will improve the ramp operation. However I don't know when that will be. Maybe soon I hope!

Rob

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from JimBoSS:

I got my LE today and set it up, after a few hour of game play....
well this happened while streaming on twitch.
https://clips.twitch.tv/RacyResoluteClipzCeilingCat

Check the tie fighter switch in test mode.

Rob

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

The Ball Save gate on the right drain does not engage after a multiball even though the light is lit.

If the light is on and the gate is still closed, it's most likely jammed. See my previous reply in this thread about that.

Rob

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

LE issue: Ball jumps onto the left slingshot plastic very often
Anyone knows how to fix this?

I have never had that happen on my game. I used to have ball jumps over the flippers, but changing the stock black rubber to red rubber seems to have helped with that.

Rob

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from mufcmufc:

Had ball sit in the scoop yesterday and the score went up 10 points at a time really quickly while the ball sat there, must have taken over a minute before the game decided to get back to where it should be (no ball search and scoop wasn't lit)

There is a 10 point leaf switch just below the spinner. Check the gap on it.

Quoted from mufcmufc:

Game freezes and loses music not happened today but happened at least 5 times

I have had the music cut out, but only on Hoth 2. I have never had a freeze. Are you premium/LE or pro?

Rob

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from nateluke85:

Has anyone else with a Premium/LE experienced an issue where the ball travels around the hyperloop once or twice and then smacks into a metal plate that's underneath the plastic cover over the accelerators?

Maybe. I thought the exit ramp was opening late and the ball was hitting that. But it's only happened a few times and I'm not 100% sure of the cause. The ball goes flying when that happens.

Rob

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

This is a mechanical problem with the gate itself, not a software bug. I fixed mine with a very slight bend down of the tab which the roll pin slides into.
Rob

After many games, still no further problem with the gate on mine. I thought it was jamming on the roll pin which seemed strange because there's nothing blatantly obvious to cause that. But I suppose it could also jam where it connects on the coil bracket. In either case, the coil can't pull the latch closed which opens the gate. You can hear it buzzing if it's stuck.

Rob

2 weeks later
#61 6 years ago
Quoted from JimBoSS:

Not sure if its a bug or not but new code,
the 3bank skill shot all show the same multiplier as they cycle.
Not sure if its intended or not.
does anybody know if this is a bug or not ?

It's as intended. The behavior was changed from previous versions. I like the way it is now, but I think if the number kept changing that would certainly add an element of surprise to it.
Rob

#75 6 years ago
Quoted from Pincrazy:

And for those with the premium/LE why not have the death star blowup during he post game match?

Because it's the planet Alderaan that blows up, not the death star.

Rob

#76 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

can stern please turn off the deathstar light inside? why does it need to be on, if the death star is closed? so strange.
thanks!

Because the ball has to see where it's going.

Rob

#81 6 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Also needs to be some tweaking on the Hoth shot. A faster up post to lock the ball in when it bounces off of the dual posts so it doesn't roll back down might help.

I think it's more like sometimes the post doesn't come up (at all) when it should, usually on the shot that lights Hoth missions. It's rarer now, but still seems to happen.

Rob

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.95
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rob_g.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-bugs?tu=rob_g and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.