Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG1289[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG0012 (resized).jpg
IMG_2731 (resized).JPG
t222222222 (resized).jpg
Star Wars Bugs (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mufcmufc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 6 years ago

All on the LE

There are so many bugs, I'm going to write them down when I next play and document them all eventually. First one is when stacking Hoth (I think it's 3) with Death Star multiball, if you don't complete Hoth mission before the multiball ends then when in single ball play it says "shoot the blue shots" but no shots are lit blue, the force targets don't light either (the only things that do light are the lanes and the combo shots). I have hit every single shot in the game when this has happened and nothing happens, I repeated it a few games later by mistake on ball one and it carries on ball to ball i.e. you can't progress.

Game freezes and loses music not happened today but happened at least 5 times

Game freezes and you score absolutely nothing, lights stay lit, music still plays and the game appears normal but it seems like no switches are working at all until you find the one switch that does work and then gameplay returns to normal (happened at least twice)

Right flipper loses power randomly

Gate doesn't open after some multiballs (although it does seem to be binding so will look into suggestions higher up)

Had Tie fighter multiball start whilst in one of the victory multiballs, it announced it as I hit the hurry up shot and I bashed the button for all I was worth allowing my balls to drain but there was no tie fighter Multiball.

Had ball sit in the scoop yesterday and the score went up 10 points at a time really quickly while the ball sat there, must have taken over a minute before the game decided to get back to where it should be (no ball search and scoop wasn't lit)

Scoop is labelled as left scoop in adjustments, scoop power is too high from factory and sends ball SDTM often

Some call outs run over into other balls (tilt is a good one, the emperor was still going for a good 30 seconds into the next ball at one point yesterday)

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Turning down the mystery scoop power so ball feeds to right flipper is one option.
See here for alternative, which is physically adjusting the scoop mechanism so it consistently sends the ball to the left flipper (this is what the game on location near me does and I believe that's the intended plan, though not certain). I'm planning to try this when my premium arrives next week if I'm getting SDTMs from the mystery scoop.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-announces-star-wars-pinball/page/141#post-3943638
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-announces-star-wars-pinball/page/143#post-3950108
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/24#post-3955679

I missed out that I turned it down to 30

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

There is a 10 point leaf switch just below the spinner. Check the gap on it.

I have had the music cut out, but only on Hoth 2. I have never had a freeze. Are you premium/LE or pro?
Rob

It’s not the switch, it was a bug, the score was going up rapidly. LE it says right at the start of my post

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 10.95
$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 21.50
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mufcmufc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-bugs?tu=mufcmufc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.