Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by fosaisu
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which company should make a new Star Wars pin?”

• Stern 50 votes
      46%
    • Jersey Jack 34 votes
      31%
    • Other 4 votes
      4%
    • I dont want a new Star Wars pin so I could care less 20 votes
      19%

(108 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

facepalm.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider craigc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jasontaps:

I hope I'm wrong, but it sounds like 7-9 are already headed in the wrong direction. Luke, Leia, Han and Chewie are who made Star Wars what it is. Sounds like these main characters (if you believe the rumors) aren't even going to be in a starring role.

So you want to see a fat old Carrie Fisher running around still trying to be relevant to the rebellion?

-c

#27 9 years ago

what? Are you guys sure you didn't fall asleap there? there are no transporters in Star Wars.

In the first movie they fly out in the falcon, in the 3rd vader and luke fly out in the shuttle....you know when luke pulled off Vader's mask and then dragged him into the shuttle on that ramp thing post emporer electricution fun.

in empire they fly from cloud city in the falcon picking up luke from the garbage chute.

spoilers?

-c

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

At least there's the positive development that Disney rejected George Lucas' ideas for the new film. He's been creatively tapped out for 30 years.
    http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/jan/21/star-wars-george-lucas-films-disney

Good. The "first" 3 prequel movies were awful. Who gives a crap about trade disputes and midichlorians. yawn. all BS. more holes in the plot than gobble holes in a row of wood rails.

Look at your fancy crazy space ships that somehow all disappeared in episodes 4,5 and 6.

-c

#36 9 years ago
    Quoted from Hawkeyepin:

Well what happens then Grinder? What's YOUR version?
    I remember Chewbocca driving the ship, transporting them up, taking off and then Luke and Han come back and blow up the death star.

your "version" ? what is this a religious debate?

-c

#39 9 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

For the record, Hawkeyepin is the only one who thinks there were transporters in Star Wars. The rest of us nerds that have seen it way too many times are arguing otherwise.

Fair enough. Sorry for my blind misguided rage .

#58 9 years ago

well done. got me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider craigc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-as-a-upcoming-pin?tu=craigc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.