• 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by zaphX
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6020 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 6 years ago

I hope yours stays that way. Mine was perfect for a few days. I now have four pretty bad inserts and another four starting to progress. My distro provided pictures almost two weeks ago and no reply from Stern. It's pretty bad, I've had little slivers on my GOT and Met and I never brought it up to them... why would I? A play field swap is kind of a pain.

Hey Stern, if you're reading this please reply to Randy regarding Patrick from Jersey City's SW pro. It would be great to know that you still stand behind your games if they are badly ghosted, and I'll happily tell everybody that you do. But for the time being I'm very frustrated at your lack of response.

#23 6 years ago

Thanks. I'll give them another week, I've always reached out directly in the past and they've been great. I figured since this was not a minor issue it would be better to go through my distro. Anyways, back to positivity... I love this game! And it sounds like I'm in the minority so please don't let my small rant discourage you from getting one

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

It has been 3 weeks now and I gave it a good once over and still no slivers. I wonder, does humidity have anything to do with it? I have a de-humidifier running constantly in my basement so it stays pretty normal moisture wise.

I'm sure it does, but I really think it's luck of the draw. Mine was absolutely perfect upon unboxing. Mine lives in a finished basement with a dehumidifier running 24/7 draining into a sump pump so no issue with humidity here.

Build date was 7/12. But dates have nothing to do with it I think, I'm sure there are many problem-free ones from that batch. And there's no way Stern can catch this as it arrived perfect.

#28 6 years ago

I will say the build quality of the cabinet was great and nothing needed adjustment. I'm sure they'll make things right eventually.

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Gorilla, can you give us some updated pics of your SW pro inserts? Curious to see the ghosting spread.

I actually took down the old ones immediately after posting them. I'd rather give them a chance to respond to my issue first, and don't want to pre-emptively slam them here. Like I said it wasn't a CQ issue as it was perfect before I put some plays on it. I'm a huge supporter of this game, and have thrown up many glowing posts in praise of it. If Stern opens up a dialog for fixing this I don't see the need to do anything besides let everybody know they took care of it.

#54 6 years ago

Finally had my breakthrough game on .89 code

IMG_6020 (resized).JPGIMG_6020 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 21.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-a-positive-review?tu=gorillabiscuits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.