• 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by zaphX
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6020 (resized).JPG

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

I received my Star Wars Pro today and couldn't be happier!

Unboxing pics and gameplay here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/81705909@N00/albums/72157685210508663

I had some damage to the cardboard box which thankfully did not transfer into damage to the game.
All inserts and everything on the playfield are perfect.

The game is a blast to play! It's my first ever pin, so maybe that has something to do with it, but we are loving it.

Thanks Stern and GameRoomGuys for a great transaction!

#2 6 years ago

Star Wars Pro is an awesome game! Congrats!

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Star Wars Pro is an awesome game! Congrats!

It looks like a blast to play! What a cool pin for your first. Welcome to the addiction.

#4 6 years ago

Thanks for sharing your unboxing pictures and video, neighbor! Enjoy!

#5 6 years ago

Congratulations! Super exciting for your 1st pin!

#6 6 years ago

First pin and NIB is exciting!

update the code to .89 off Sterns website and turn the shooter lane adjuster all the way down. Get some mylar in shooter and wont need a cliffy(metal protector) in shooter lane with the soft adjusted shooter lane vuk. i also set my coils to soft but that's up to you.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

First pin and NIB is exciting!
update the code to .89 off Sterns website and turn the shooter lane adjuster all the way down. Get some mylar in shooter and wont need a cliffy(metal protector) in shooter lane with the soft adjusted shooter lane vuk. i also set my coils to soft but that's up to you.

I put some mylar in my shooter lane on my Met Pro...but it kept coming up on the edges...never wanted to stay in the shape of the lane. Also, the Mylar I bought wasn't as clear (left little air defects/not true bubbles). What is the best Mylar?

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I put some mylar in my shooter lane on my Met Pro...but it kept coming up on the edges...never wanted to stay in the shape of the lane. Also, the Mylar I bought wasn't as clear (left little air defects/not true bubbles). What is the best Mylar?

I got it from Marcos by the foot i think. When you cut the width make sure to add alittle extra for the cut out groove/curvature in the center of the shooter. Also push it down into the groove/curvature first when applying. Even if it comes up some on edges as long as its protecting the edges where the flat sides meet the cut out groove/curvature of the lane its doing its job. I also wax it before i apply the mylar.

#9 6 years ago

We are 80 plays in - lots to lesrn! I’m not sure I get the modes and missions, but we have clued in on tie fighters to get multiball.

Is there a manual that explains the gameplay?

The Stern manual appears to be just the machine use.

#10 6 years ago

I'd recommend watching Dead Flip's two gameplay videos, and also Timballs has a great tutorial video as well. Dead Flip has the game designers in the video, and they do share some good info about the games and their rules. If you want something more concise, start with Timballs video first.

Dead Flip Star Wars Pro video:

Dead Flip Star Wars Premium video:

Timballs Star Wars tutorial:

#11 6 years ago

Thanks very much!

#12 6 years ago

I have played SW about 10x on location. I enjoyed it and will consider buying one next year; depends on how GOTG turns out (rumored). My wife and kids like that theme even more than SW, so it would probably be easier for me to convince my wife to spend the money on it. I look forward to seeing the SW code mature and see where it lands over the next 12 months. It's a machine that doesn't have a lot of toys so the coding is even more critical than typical I think. So far, so good I'd say. Enjoy your game!

#13 6 years ago

Can't wait I get my LE next Wed. The video clips and sound effects look awesome. I can't wait for death star trench run!

#14 6 years ago

Beat me to the punch with this topic. Full disclosure, I saw SW 7 times in the theater back in 77 and is probably my number one dream theme besides Groo, but that won't be happening ever. Also immediately sold my TWD to get this one as well so you can say I'm a little biased. In addition, this is the 3rd Steve Ritchie table I've owned and would buy another of his older ones if the price was right.

After 3 weeks, and playing a bit with .89, I am not regretting my purchase. I love the cabinet and back glass artwork. At first I didn't care too much for the playfield art but I like it now and really like the little scenes surrounding the mission groups. Casual observers that I've had over really like the art as well.

I'm not the best pinball player in the world(I don't nudge), or even my house, so I find the shots challenging and hope to get used to them over time. We have the pitch set a little higher so the speed is pretty high. (bubble is almost all the way in the top third on the level) I miss the SR kickback shot that was in GOT, but the Tatooine kickout is pretty fast, as well as the inner loops that rocket it back to the flippers. BTW, in over 300 games the ball has never gone SDTM from VUK, always goes to the left flipper. I think that the speed, shots, dare I say flow, all match in my mind what Star Wars would feel like. I like the tie fighter bobble and the minigame with the tie fighters and button mashing. It's been fun to progress from trying to cradle it while I mash, but now we are almost flipping the ball back up there and mashing it and adds a welcome challenge. Just learning the multipliers has been fun as well, moving them on the fly or when the ball gets up in the pops, or mystery.

I really like the screen as well with only a few minor complaints/suggestions. The mini lcd just seems to duplicate the main screen often and I hope that changes. Also with the Tie and HS hurryups, I don't like the way it covers the entire screen. I'm hoping that just changes a bit so I can still see the normal HUD and what targets I still need. Also love the "callouts" when I miss or hit a shot. Maybe I just haven't heard it yet, but would love to add Han and his "he's the brains sweetheart" in there as well.

I also like the depth and having to complete the variety of missions per character and should take me a while to do so, considering my limited skills as mentioned earlier. The fact that the code still isn't complete speaks wonders in my mind for this game. To know there are still things going to be added, rather than "hoping" things get added makes a difference for me. I don't feel like a beta tester and am in the camp of being happy they got the game out as they progress. I haven't seen that many bugs so far, and will be patiently waiting for the next code release while enjoying the heck out of this game.

Things I'm hoping for: Get that Hoth I mission right. Would love to see tow cables/inner loop/LE loop type of gameplay. <$500 topper, and since Artoo is my favorite droid ever, it should be pretty cool. Millenium Falcon addon <$50. If not, getting one from the Xwing miniatures game and putting on there. Side blades to improve the overall artwork on the game. A truly great video mode. A nice custom plunger.

Overall though, I feel like the next pinball machine I get will be to go along side this one, not to replace it. Extremely happy with the purchase, and I don't feel like they went cheap on me and glad to see the LEDs match the Premium/LE versions. Lastly, there is no game I've played that I actually enjoy watching the Match animation. That is a nice touch with the light show.

#15 6 years ago

Very thanks for the review Groo.

do you prefer SWLE than TWD? really?

#16 6 years ago

I have the SW pro. My biggest problem with TWD was the audio. I know there are mods to put show callouts in there but I wasn't going to mess with that. I had the color DMD too which I think added a lot to it, but in the end I think I'll like Star Wars better.

Friends and family it's hands down SW. The WD theme turned off the kids from playing.

#17 6 years ago

Thank goodness, a happy good review finally... my LE is due in sometime next week, and I was starting to worry if I made the right decision!! I figure worst case if I don't really like it, I can sell for a few hundred less than I paid for it and consider it a life lesson!!

I have played the pro on location a few times, but without being able to hear it, and dump lots of moolah in it, I didn't get very far!

I can tell you this, this will be my second NIB purchase without ever really playing the pin before ordering, (ghostbusters was the first, and it didn't last very long in my collection, and was only the second pin that was sold from my collection.)

So really looking forward to playing this machine when it arrives. Thanks again for the review!

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

Thank goodness, a happy good review finally... my LE is due in sometime next week, and I was starting to worry if I made the right decision!! I figure worst case if I don't really like it, I can sell for a few hundred less than I paid for it and consider it a life lesson!!
I have played the pro on location a few times, but without being able to hear it, and dump lots of moolah in it, I didn't get very far!
I can tell you this, this will be my second NIB purchase without ever really playing the pin before ordering, (ghostbusters was the first, and it didn't last very long in my collection, and was only the second pin that was sold from my collection.)
So really looking forward to playing this machine when it arrives. Thanks again for the review!

I was so glad I played GB before finalizing purchase. My entire family disliked it and I don't care for it either. I like SW; beating a dead horse, I still wish it had a playfield magnet but ok with the rest. A little concerned about the hyperspace ramp interfering with game play in a negative way vs. the Pro. Very interested in more comparisons of game play and opinions of the two from people that have played both. Not sure I'm going to get to play a Premium/LE until next years Allentown show -- I'm sure one of the vendors will have one there -- so I'm just going to have to live off of other peoples' videos and opinions for awhile. I won't buy a game until I play it; irrespective of money, it is just too much of a pain in the ass to move games in/out to not at least play what I'm going to buy first.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

We are 80 plays in - lots to lesrn! I’m not sure I get the modes and missions, but we have clued in on tie fighters to get multiball.
Is there a manual that explains the gameplay?
The Stern manual appears to be just the machine use.

Remember that the game code isn't complete.
So modes will change and evolve as updates are released. So stern won't have anything that explains gameplay. As no one knows how it will end up yet.

#20 6 years ago

A couple of things to add. Knock on wood, pun intended, but I haven't seen any sign of ghosting or any defects at all on this machine or the 3 previous NIB machines from Stern. All have worked great and never had any issues. Shooter lane on this still looks brand new.
Also Gameroom Guys have delivered all 4 and they have been great. On time, getting it down the stairs and set up properly, very professional. Glad I'm nearby and can go in and sample the games too.

#21 6 years ago

I hope yours stays that way. Mine was perfect for a few days. I now have four pretty bad inserts and another four starting to progress. My distro provided pictures almost two weeks ago and no reply from Stern. It's pretty bad, I've had little slivers on my GOT and Met and I never brought it up to them... why would I? A play field swap is kind of a pain.

Hey Stern, if you're reading this please reply to Randy regarding Patrick from Jersey City's SW pro. It would be great to know that you still stand behind your games if they are badly ghosted, and I'll happily tell everybody that you do. But for the time being I'm very frustrated at your lack of response.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I hope yours stays that way. Mine was perfect for a few days. I now have four pretty bad inserts and another four starting to progress. My distro provided pictures almost two weeks ago and no reply from Stern. It's pretty bad, I've had little slivers on my GOT and Met and I never brought it up to them... why would I? A play field swap is kind of a pain.
Hey Stern, if you're reading this please reply to Randy regarding Patrick from Jersey City's SW pro. It would be great to know that you still stand behind your games if they are badly ghosted, and I'll happily tell everybody that you do. But for the time being I'm very frustrated at your lack of response.

I wouldn't hesitate to reach out to Stern directly. Although my personal experience with the has always been great, I have seen that others have sometimes experienced a lack of response from Stern, and needed to follow up in order to get things moving along.

#23 6 years ago

Thanks. I'll give them another week, I've always reached out directly in the past and they've been great. I figured since this was not a minor issue it would be better to go through my distro. Anyways, back to positivity... I love this game! And it sounds like I'm in the minority so please don't let my small rant discourage you from getting one

#24 6 years ago

It has been 3 weeks now and I gave it a good once over and still no slivers. I wonder, does humidity have anything to do with it? I have a de-humidifier running constantly in my basement so it stays pretty normal moisture wise.

#25 6 years ago

Thanks. I'll give them another week, I've always reached out directly in the past and they've been great. I figured since this was not a minor issue it would be better to go through my distro. Anyways, back to positivity... I love this game! And it sounds like I'm in the minority so please don't let my small rant discourage you from getting one

Took possession of my LE yesterday and put a few games on it last night with a friend. I had been wavering on the purchase, on the fence about cancelling even up until yesterday morning. To be honest, had I had the opportunity to back out, full cash back, I would have. (Not an unfair policy here: disto keeps $1000 from you but leaves it on your account as a credit for a future purchase)
Still, it was only after unpacking the game and lifting the head, that I was starting to get excited about this game. I'm really impressed with all the artwork etc. Once we got it up and running, we were loving the music, call outs, and especially the videos. They are mostly short snippets, which is cool as I feel you're less likely to get bored for repetition.
The theme cannot be beat. Later on in the evening, as my friend was venting over a couple of unlucky bounces, I was chirping him in my best Yoda voice, advising him that the Force surrounds us... It binds us! Etc, etc. Good times.
The game is not easy by any means, but all of the hpshots seem fair. I did manage a few nice combos back and forth on both ramps, but was missing more shots than I made, for sure.
I'm not content with the fork ramp to the death star at the moment; it has to be a near perfect shot, or it gets rejected. I am hopeful that like many other newer Sterns, the pin needs to be setup just so, or you'll be victim to rejected shots etc.
Similarly to people complaining about SDTM from the ACDC bell, or TWD feed from the pops. While I didn't have those issues, I know they can change simply be raising or lowering the playfield ever so slightly.

Lastly, one of the things that made me so reluctant about this title, was thinking that you need a small computer to help understand the scoring and multipliers. Presently, I'm ignoring them completely and just having fun with the modes and shots. Once I have a better understanding of how they work, I'll look into the scoring etc. You don't need to be a math wiz to enjoy this game!

#26 6 years ago

I'm thinking about getting one of these, but your playfield issues have me worried. Can you please let me know the build date in case I decide to pull the trigger? Thanks.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

It has been 3 weeks now and I gave it a good once over and still no slivers. I wonder, does humidity have anything to do with it? I have a de-humidifier running constantly in my basement so it stays pretty normal moisture wise.

I'm sure it does, but I really think it's luck of the draw. Mine was absolutely perfect upon unboxing. Mine lives in a finished basement with a dehumidifier running 24/7 draining into a sump pump so no issue with humidity here.

Build date was 7/12. But dates have nothing to do with it I think, I'm sure there are many problem-free ones from that batch. And there's no way Stern can catch this as it arrived perfect.

#28 6 years ago

I will say the build quality of the cabinet was great and nothing needed adjustment. I'm sure they'll make things right eventually.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from erak:

Remember that the game code isn't complete.
So modes will change and evolve as updates are released. So stern won't have anything that explains gameplay. As no one knows how it will end up yet.

I’m sure you are right, but my questions are pretty basic.

For example, I don’t understand any of the missions or what they do. We basically just hit the action button and keep playing.

I did manage to learn that 35 tie fighters = multiball, so we are constantly going for that.

How do I enter hyperspace? Which ramp is it? None are marked as such.

How do I “shoot the Death Star?” When I fire the ball at it, it gets captured and I’m presented with mission selection again.

#30 6 years ago

Just wanted to chime in and say thanks for posting positive review stuff.
Some folks, podcasts, and the like, tend to speak up more when something isn't to their liking.
Positivity gets people excited on things.

Dig it.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from MacJedi:

I'd recommend watching Dead Flip's two gameplay videos...

Thanks for sharing!

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

For example, I don’t understand any of the missions or what they do. We basically just hit the action button and keep playing.

When you select the mission, the instructions are on the lcd.
It tells you that you need to shoot ramps, or an orbit, then the tie fighter, etc.
I would suggest taking your time to learn them. Eventually they will be memorized, but for now, read the lcd. That's why it's there.

#33 6 years ago

Played both the Pro and Premium. Will for SURE be adding one or the other to my collection down the road! Awesome game, can't wait to see how the code progresses.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

The game is a blast to play!

That's the "review?"

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

That's the "review?"

I don't have enough pinball experience to compare it meaningfully to other machines; I just wanted to spread some positivity about the game since there's so much negativity about it. But now that I've played it a bit let me expand.

We love the sound effects and light shows. I got into a lightsaber duel and the lighting "swept" the playfield back and forth like a lightsaber - really killer.

I have yet to blow up the death star, but after upgrading to .89 it fires the superweapon at game over which is awesome!

The video clips and callouts are wonderful and (as of yet) are not tiring. Each character has their own "ball save" animation; Han is unfrozen, Leia gets her Jabba chain broken by R2, R2 gets picked up when the "red one" droid smokes out. Luke's is the weakest, it simply shows the carbonite pit - I am hoping they will modify this to something more appropriate, such as dropping from the Cloud City antenna into the Falcon.

We are also enjoying the way it keeps several different types_ of high scores. For example, it has separate high scores for each character, plus achievement based high scores (such as best tie fighter count, etc.) We wife and I are having fun trying to knock each other off the board. Steve Richie still owns the top score at the moment of 500,000,000.

It was easy to set up and to my untrained eye everything looks like it's perfect - worthy of the purchase price.

The only "flaw" is that we're seeing dimpling which we knew to expect and isn't a problem.

#36 6 years ago

I played my friend's LE last night. Due to all the negativity surrounding the title, I also approached the game a bit skeptically.
The game is a blast and IMO doesn't feel empty nor sparse. I found myself immersed in the Star Wars world as soon as I hit the start button.

The art work on the pf, cabinet and particularly the translite look better in person than in the pics.
The LCD animations are great and seemed helpful with the rules.
In the settings, we removed the mode stacking which likely simplified things a bit.
We enjoyed choosing a character at the outset and playing the various missions.

During gamelay, it's a fun challenge to control the ball, while using the button to destroy tie fighters.
The hyper loop is very cool in action and a nice addition to the game.
The pin plays fast and furious.
It can be ruthless at times with quick ball drains; but I felt like instead of getting frustrated I simply wanted to quickly start another game. (After a few hours of playing, I had to be kicked out of my friends pad or I would have played it all night...lol).
Overall, I really enjoyed the total package.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

I played my friend's LE last night. Due to all the negativity surrounding the title, I also approached the game a bit skeptically.
The game is a blast and IMO doesn't feel empty nor sparse. I found myself immersed in the Star Wars world as soon as I hit the start button.
The art work on the pf, cabinet and particularly the translite look better in person than in the pics.
The LCD animations are great and seemed helpful with the rules.
In the settings, we removed the mode stacking which likely simplified things a bit.
We enjoyed choosing a character at the outset and playing the various missions.
During gamelay, it's a fun challenge to control the ball, while using the button to destroy tie fighters.
The hyper loop is very cool in action and a nice addition to the game.
The pin plays fast and furious.
It can be ruthless at times with quick ball drains; but I felt like instead of getting frustrated I simply wanted to quickly start another game. (After a few hours of playing, I had to be kicked out of my friends pad or I would have played it all night...lol).
Overall, I really enjoyed the total package.

Ironic that you were given the boot right after you GC'd the game.
Learn your lesson and maybe you can stay longer next time!

#38 6 years ago

I'm just happy to learn that Chambahz has a friend.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm just happy to learn that Chambahz has friends.

So am I! Who are the others???

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

So am I! Who are the others???

Sorry. My bad. Post has been edited.

#41 6 years ago

I still haven't figured out the Hyperspace deal. I know to shoot the DS shot to score it, but there are high scores for # of Parsecs and that, but don't really see the HS shot advancing anything like the Ties do.
Also for those just starting, settle the multiplyers on the DS and left ramp to cover those shots if you don't feel like moving them. You could set them before .89 and hit the button to plunge the ball and lock them on, but now the button only serves the ball and you have to hit it again to lock them in after the ball has entered play.

#42 6 years ago

I'm sure it does, but I really think it's luck of the draw. Mine was absolutely perfect upon unboxing. Mine lives in a finished basement with a dehumidifier running 24/7 draining into a sump pump so no issue with humidity here.
Build date was 7/12. But dates have nothing to do with it I think, I'm sure there are many problem-free ones from that batch. And there's no way Stern can catch this as it arrived perfect.

Gorilla, can you give us some updated pics of your SW pro inserts? Curious to see the ghosting spread.

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Gorilla, can you give us some updated pics of your SW pro inserts? Curious to see the ghosting spread.

I actually took down the old ones immediately after posting them. I'd rather give them a chance to respond to my issue first, and don't want to pre-emptively slam them here. Like I said it wasn't a CQ issue as it was perfect before I put some plays on it. I'm a huge supporter of this game, and have thrown up many glowing posts in praise of it. If Stern opens up a dialog for fixing this I don't see the need to do anything besides let everybody know they took care of it.

#44 6 years ago

I had a chance to play another SW Pro one today at lunch, just set out at a local Barcade. Perfect condition, no cosmetic or playability issues. Set GC at 646M, and my enjoyment of it continues to grow each time. Third time playing a SW Pro, really can't wait for the code to fully mature and also to get a chance to play a Premium/LE. Hopefully early next years I can pull the trigger on one and add it to my collection!

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I’m sure you are right, but my questions are pretty basic.
I did manage to learn that 35 tie fighters = multiball, so we are constantly going for that.
How do I enter hyperspace? Which ramp is it? None are marked as such.
How do I “shoot the Death Star?” When I fire the ball at it, it gets captured and I’m presented with mission selection again.

One of the goals of the game is to complete the three missions for each of the four planets (I know the Death Star isn't a planet): Tatooine, Hoth, Endor, and the Death Star. The missions are the boxes on the lower playfield marked "I, II, III." When you complete a mission, it will be lit solid on the playfield. Some missions are "spotted" or lit solid from the start for that character. The objective of the missions change depending on which mission you are on. When you hit the action button and start a mission, the display will tell you a little bit about what you need to do (complete orange shots, hit FORCE targets, etc.). It is hard to look at the display while you are playing, so an easy tip is to try to look at the arrows toward the top of the playfield in front of each of the different lanes. Are they blinking the same color as your current mission? Then shoot it for points! After you complete three missions in any planetary group, that group's final mode will be lit and blinking in the insert shaped like a hot dog. When you start this final mission in that group, you will play a multi-ball mini-wizard mode. For example, completing Death Star Missions I, II, and III will light "Destroy the Death Star" - which recreates the trench run from A New Hope. Shoot the dark purple arrows on the playfield to advance the scene until you ultimately blow up the Death Star!

Hyperspace is different than missions. It is a hurry-up that will be started if you hit a shot lit up in a certain color (I believe it is yellow but can't remember off hand?) or it can sometimes be selected as a reward off of the plunge. When you first hit the shot, it will count-down points, and the display will tell you to "Shoot the Death Star". If you shoot the Death Star shot, you will collect the current amount of hyperspace points. If Death Star missions were lit as well, you will also go into the mission selection screen to start your next Death Star mission. Collecting multiple hyperspace hurry-ups will start hyperspace multi-ball mode!

Hope that helps. It is a blast trying to complete all of the missions and get to the final mission in each of the four groups. Now you will have something else to shoot for in addition to TIE fighter multiball!

#46 6 years ago

Speederice: THANK YOU for this concise explanation!!! This is exactly what I was looking for.

#47 6 years ago

Ok some questions as I am getting deeper into it:

1. I see the action button can be used to toggle your multiplier on and off. Under what circumstances would I want this OFF???

2. What's the route for bug reports? I have found that often (but not always) hitting the TIE fighter gives a satisfying thunk and the jiggle animation, but does not increase the tie fighter count. Shouldn't it do that?

#48 6 years ago

If you used the balls that came with it....change them out ASAP...!!!... ..............Joey

#49 6 years ago

You can move the location of the multiplier shots when it is off (red). When its on (green) they are locked into those shots. Hence you have the multiplier on a few shots. Then a super is lit on a different shot. Turn the multiplier off, move it to where you want it, then turn it back on on the new shot(s).

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

You can move the location of the multiplier shots when it is off (red). When its on (green) they are locked into those shots. Hence you have the multiplier on a few shots. Then a super is lit on a different shot. Turn the multiplier off, move it to where you want it, then turn it back on on the new shot(s).

Excellent info!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-a-positive-review?hl=fxdwg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.