B8D1D79E-C4E8-468C-8D72-83BFD030599B (resized).jpeg
Let the Hate Flow.png
EB5ECEFA-84FE-4C29-B593-E428C9BDFAB7 (resized).jpeg
fffff (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
bwa (resized).jpg
368964D5-D280-4785-8171-36F7B9629409 (resized).jpeg
4B9A50FB-C52D-49AB-9F53-97BED25EF046 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 6 years ago

"- Changed the default master volume to 18"

Everyone installing this update tonight will thank you.

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

Last week off a fresh plunge (during a tournament) i immediately got a right Outland drain, then ball saver plunged another ball, immediately drained and used my escape, THEN it drained AGAIN in the right Outlane.

Thast's one you just nod your head and walk away

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

That's true if you do not get the GI integration module. Using it to only enhance the white GI and tying to the white ONLY should not affect the ambiance. I have a Pinstadium with GI module on order, and I'm concerned about losing the ambiance of the lighting as well. It if doesn't work out I'll uninstall it and resell.....

I wonder if it knows when the colored modes are active and shuts off? But Light Saber battle uses both red and blue at the same time right?

Quoted from AUKraut:

....but I believe it will give that extra playfield illumination that is missing while playing.

You have trouble seeing yours? Mine is super bright

#68 6 years ago

Like all DMDs 6.5

#73 6 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I have no idea how to obtain or leverage a multiplier yet.

1. EVERY TIME you hit the 3 bank target your multiplier increases by 1. The number is shown on the screen as a "7X" or whatever number.
2. The GREEN ARROWS in front of shots are which shots uses that multiplier. ANY POINTS on that shot are multiplied the number on screen.

That simple

#79 6 years ago

13 minutes with Endor planet correction? Getting slow guys

#82 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Okay....Forest Moon....

Yeah I don;t care but you know how..."they" are

#96 6 years ago
Quoted from Rasavage:

I thought Endor was the name of the planet and the moon.

Wow Lucas that is just lazy.

Quoted from JoshODBrown:

It is true, by default you can only play the 4th modes one at a time.

Oh man that's lame ass. Don't like that call one bit but I don't change many game settings.

#100 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

It's your game in your house, why shouldn't it play just as you like it?

Personally I try to leave most things factory as they were intended, that's what makes me happy.
Other than the carry over tilt warnings on DI...nooooooo thank you.

BUT....

Quoted from T-800:

How is it lame? It is dumb to bring in two planet MBs at the same time anyway instead of bringing in a regular mode with a planet MB.

Sorry, I'm a bit confused. It looks like JoshOD is saying each 4th mode has to be played on it's on separate of any other mode? That is what I thought I was responding to....as in you can't play Endor MB with Hoth 2 let's say. This makes it sound like only planet modes stacked & MB one at a time?

Quoted from JoshODBrown:

It is true, by default you can only play the 4th modes one at a time. You can however still play the modes I/II/III from any planet stacked with other I/II/III modes.

#104 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

...compared to bringing in a regular mode with a planet MB.

Right, and he has just confirmed you cannot do this anymore. Which if true, is lame ass

Quoted from JoshODBrown:

You cannot mix any 4th Mode with any other 4th modes, or any I/II/III modes.

#106 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Yes. Lame. Oh well, guess I need a new strategy...

I guess we all do
Guess they want us to take out time and enjoy everything.

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from Brijam:

Which reminds me, I think I'm going to write up a long review for it right now - the reviews here for the game are skewed by some haters. I mean really, rating it a 3? That's absurd.

You're joking right? You're rankings are a disgrace
EDIT: Just like most rankings BTW

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from Brijam:

Haters gotta hate!
It just bugs me when people crap on a game after playing it two or three times. At least I've played a few dozen games of the pins I hated on!

And at least they're all universality hated

bwa (resized).jpgbwa (resized).jpg

Well you got JM right

#125 6 years ago

Looks like you're missing spk.001

Go back to the otginal download, double click it, drag the 3 files onto the desktop, or thumb drive, or wherever.

#131 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

Seconded .
STERN Star Was is the best Star Wars Pinball based on the original trilogy ever made .

You know what Rob, just take a deep breath and come out with it. It's the best Star Wars pinball ever

1 week later
#144 6 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

2) "Multiplier math". This one makes me lol. All anyone needs to know is a higher multiplier is better than a lower, and you can choose where to move your multiplier. Not rocket science. I think it is the first game to ever have the ability to select a shot to be multiplied on the fly, (first to have the ability to select the multiplied shot period?) and adds a nice strategic element. I get that some people don't like it, I wouldn't want it in every game, but complaining that it is too complicated is puzzling.

Honestly I think it's just people upset that it isn't "Star Warsy" enough for them and they're nitpicking things to dislike.
Adding the ability to move the multipliers seems pretty basic but is somehow a big leap forward in game play; It adds so much to the game.

That and a ton of people have a very narrow view of what they like.

#149 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Lots of small information on the screen that is impossible to see when you are playing, unless you trap the ball. Its cool I guess for the spectators, but I see limited value for the player, unless I am missing something.

Well if you're moving the multipliers around you will be trapping the ball a lot.

#194 6 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

I'm enjoying this machine immensely. (Finally! After replacing a Node board, trough boards, and 4-5 light boards).

I do understand some complaints about code, scoring wise. It seems fairly complicated to keep track of multipliers, what shot is your best to multiply, are they On/Off, should they be, etc. But the control it gives you over this is impressive. And I'm sure I'll learn as I continue to play.

OUCH! Glad you're up and running.

I understand it can be hard for people not very good as the basics of pinball (I'm not point this at you )
Like if you can trap a ball, then you can read a screen if you want to know what your multiplier number is...IF it even matters. You have lit shots, and a big green insert in front of it, that's what you shoot. I think people THINK it's more complex then it is.

#196 6 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

I scored 114M in a Video Mode last night, is that entire mode multiplied if you place it there? If so, that's a lot of potential points.
So while I understand the basics of the multipliers, I still find placing the multipliers a challenge, mainly because I don't know what shots hold the most points yet. You can understand the basics of pinball and still not intuitively know where and how every mode or multiball will end, ie where and when to place the multipliers.

Yes the videa mode is mulitplied.

Right, I understand what you are saying, but the things you are mentioning really don't have anything to do with SW scoring system if you think aboot it. It's simply Because the game is new, you don't know where all your modes end and where all the shots are.

EDIT: And that's not to mention that the best place for your 1 multiplier, if it gets that high, is not one specific shot!

#199 6 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

S... i just got a warning from pinside, won’t tell my thoughts about my star wars le on this thread anymore

Good because there isn't much point to keep posting. You don't like it, we get it...move along.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 21.50
$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-10-code-released?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.