Topic Stats

• 222 posts
  • 91 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by silver_spinner
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

43BD00C3-5C9A-4482-9A86-EF4F56B4C4C6 (resized).jpeg
B8D1D79E-C4E8-468C-8D72-83BFD030599B (resized).jpeg
Let the Hate Flow.png
EB5ECEFA-84FE-4C29-B593-E428C9BDFAB7 (resized).jpeg
fffff (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
bwa (resized).jpg
368964D5-D280-4785-8171-36F7B9629409 (resized).jpeg
4B9A50FB-C52D-49AB-9F53-97BED25EF046 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blueberryjohnson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 1 year ago

Echoing some comments above, I've spent very little time on the game. It's not because it's hard per se, it's because

1) I plunge the skill shot, it banks off onto the force targets and down the outlane. Ball save kicks in, the game auotplunges, the ball goes off the force targets and down the outlane.

2) I hit the right scoop, get an award, and the kickout sends the ball down the middle.

3) Everything seems to be lit something, I hit some shots, sometimes things flash, I hit some more shots, I eventually drain and don't know what I've accomplished, what I failed to do, or what I'm supposed to do next. I assume I could learn some of this if I watched the screen, but I rarely have occasion to look at it since the game is generally pretty fast, isn't stop and go, and there's usually lit stuff to shoot so I shoot for it with the notion I'll more or less progress through the game. I don't actually know if this is what happens.

It sounds like this code has the potential to address some of these issues. I imagine audio callouts also help, but I play on location and don't usually hear what games are telling me (unless I'm already familiar with a game).

I of course could watch other people play or study videos online, but with other more intuitive pin options that have fewer cheap drains at the same bars, I've felt no compelling reason to spend the time on SW.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blueberryjohnson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside