image-15.jpg
38877.jpeg
image-872.jpg
3.png
2.png
1.png
image-583.jpg
warp-core-blast.jpg

There are 607 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.
#601 9 years ago

Seemed to be a lot more effusive enthusiasm after the MET update. But it's also Labor Day Weekend.

#602 9 years ago

Someone summed it up nicely when they said, if you were a fan of the game before new code you will like it even more now and if you didn't like the game before the new code won't change your mind. So basically those who kept their ST will be happy and those who have already sold theirs won't regret it.

#603 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Someone summed it up nicely when they said, if you were a fan of the game before new code you will like it even more now and if you didn't like the game before the new code won't change your mind. So basically those who kept their ST will be happy and those who have already sold theirs won't regret it.

I agree that is a good summary

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#604 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Someone summed it up nicely when they said, if you were a fan of the game before new code you will like it even more now and if you didn't like the game before the new code won't change your mind.

I agree; that's a great statement!

I think the game was great before. It's even better now with the new code, and when they clean up the bugs, it will be even better!

2 months later
#605 9 years ago

After playing the new 1.50 software, I'm wondering if anyone has proposed making the Away Team missions the main level 1 missions. The Away Team missions are each so distinctive compared to the current level 1 missions and would go a long way towards making each mode feel different.

Heck, it could even be a menu-selectable choice - "classic" level 1 missions or new level 1 missions.

#606 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

After playing the new 1.50 software, I'm wondering if anyone has proposed making the Away Team missions the main level 1 missions. The Away Team missions are each so distinctive compared to the current level 1 missions and would go a long way towards making each mode feel different.
Heck, it could even be a menu-selectable choice - "classic" level 1 missions or new level 1 missions.

I like L1 levels the way they are but need to give more incentive to the player to actually play them and not time them out. Make the away team missions more lucrative so it makes you want to shoot for them and have all L1 missions affect L2 and L3 scoring so it forces players to play out the mission and not time them out just to get to KM... The code is really progressing nicely here I hope they can clean it up a bit and finish it properly as this game is truely awesome to play.

#607 9 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

I like L1 levels the way they are but need to give more incentive to the player to actually play them and not time them out. Make the away team missions more lucrative so it makes you want to shoot for them and have all L1 missions affect L2 and L3 scoring so it forces players to play out the mission and not time them out just to get to KM... The code is really progressing nicely here I hope they can clean it up a bit and finish it properly as this game is truely awesome to play.

I like this or the above (nosro) about just making Away Team the actual LVL1 missions. If nothing else, the away team missions need to be more lucrative so that one REALLY, REALLY wants to hit them. I don't really have a sense of their importance at the moment.

Just for reference - I'm just now starting to finish all the LVL1 modes with any sort of regularity (maybe 1 in 10 games or so) and don't time out unless I'm on my last mission mode with just a few seconds left.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods
Plastics
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lexington, SC
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
10,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
There are 607 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-work-proposed-solution-inside/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.