Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

leftovers (resized).jpg
D6DA41AF-2E7D-42F9-AF28-828259FF8D1B (resized).jpeg
XOnMPqr (resized).png
5210552C-9E64-4A5A-9C87-0B710631B950 (resized).jpeg
3FF2317A-D613-4A18-83E0-4496224A59DC (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 5 years ago

I hope it comes with a software update otherwise why? Tron is SO clearly the next vault that there has to be a hold up with disney on this.

I say this while my fully modded tron pro sits in the corner. SO HAPPY I bought one and stopped trying to predict when Stern would release the vault b/c by now even if it does, I'm feeling good.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Not a rumor - word on the street. Much better!

that rumor was debunked during one of the shows by gomez I believe. I wouldn't get my hopes up that stern will vault tron and then change the interior hardware - that's something they have never done.

#114 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Why are people complaining about this?!
Don't want it, don't buy it. Wait for the next non-offensive title.

Edit

#115 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Why are people complaining about this?!
Don't want it, don't buy it. Wait for the next non-offensive title.

Bc it's a waste of vault. So many HUO options out there and cheaper. The only people thinking this is good is stern and folks who are not aware they're are so many better deals out there.

Some guy recently bought a NIB for 5700. He went to sell it and you know who cared? Nobody bc the market is saturated. How about bring out something else that starts with T and sounds like ON and then we can start saying why is everyone bothered about Stern's decision (and this is from a tron owner). Here's the tip of the day....

They can't! Anyone else believe stern's not smelling this money for 4 years and refused to acknowledge? Please they would have been ALL over this if they could. Something else is in play. My guess.....Disney. notorious for milking

#117 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

No, vault means absolutely nothing to me. Could care less what they call anything. I also have no clue why any if you care.
ST is a good game, it's nice that newer people to the hobby and new barcades will have a chance to get one NIB of they want.

So because it's not what you wanted it's a waste?

please not just me. Wake up.

#119 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

You guys are so dramatic. Obviously Tron has some complicated license issues. Stern needs to keep making games while that is worked on. They are only making more ST because there is demand for them from their distros. Should they just not make more ST then even though the demand is there?

what demand? so many exist and there are even NIB if you want them?

hey - if you want to shill for Stern sweet but not me. This decision is completely bogus.

#121 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

So they paid for a license and are going to make games that no one is going to buy? Pinsides dramatic little corner of the market does not represent everyone. Stern knows what they are doing and its hilarious to see so many people think they know better that don't know anything about sterns business. Remember all of the hate for Supreme? Sold out instantly. Pinside hates everything stern does.

I'm sorry am I talking to you or Stern's marketing department. I'm talking about what's best for the pinballer. I'm not talking about how can stern squeeze as much out of the market as possible. If that's your intention don't waste my time we're talking about two different things.

The question is what would have been a better option for their vault......is the answer star trek? I guess so right? I've been DYING for a Star Trek Vault. Wow - prayers answered.Let's just bend over like you're suggesting and take whatever stern's going to give to us!

Oh - and stern killed it with that IMDN design so no, everything stern does isn't bad. 3 out of 4 machines I own are stern. C'mon Jgentry - I would respect you more if you told me Stern and you work together than you defend this decision and say ST is the best vault option. Now if you're saying Tron is not on the table so they're going to vault whatever they can to get by, OK - I can understand that but let's say that to begin with.

#124 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Lol, wtf are you talking about. Why would you bend over and buy whatever. If you don't want a ST just don't buy one. I'm not getting one. I know a couple of people that happily will though. If they could just roll out Tron they would have. Obviously it's not that easy.

Jgentry - I'm not sure if you like to be intentionally annoying or if you genuinely believe you have something to contribute. If so what is your point? We both agree that something is stopping stern from releasing Tron but you genuinely think people are clamoring for ST? This is my last attempt to understand what you're talking about

#129 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

People like ST, more games available is a good thing. People will buy them. Why do some of you act offended when stern makes a game you don't personally want? Call me annoying, pretend like whatever you type is some sort of contribution and what I type isn't if that's what you like.

There is no pretending. Your point seems to be stern can build more games from the past b/c people might buy them? Really? OK - I'm out.....off to find a SS or IJ.....

#143 5 years ago
Quoted from Geddy2112:

DS you nailed it people here on pinside they live in a bubble they only think the US is the only Market for games Stern ships games all over the world they know what the demand is....... You got a guy from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania he buys a game he sells at the next week he buys another game he sells at the next week he buys again and then he cries that his little tron isn't made....wtf...

Geddy - I already have a tron so no skin in the game buddy - just common sense. I know living in upstate NY is tough but try to get by without stalking me on these forums.

#151 5 years ago
Quoted from Geddy2112:

Hey Delt 31 thought you might be wanting to sell at Tron again how's the Iron Maiden working out for you pal do you really think Stern cares about what pinsides think you're living in a bubble dude.....

Geddy - "living in a bubble DUDE"? Are you serious? How old are you 10? Take my "bubble" and replace it with your trailer and then we would have you in upstate. Congratulations. I would start focusing on someone who cares about you or your opinion. No need to personally attack me for no reason but I'm sure as hell going to respond to your nonsense.

I can also buy and sell as much as I want - why would anyone care what others do (although it's pretty obvious why you would - nothing else going on for you which is sad). Since you asked, it's actually worked incredibly well. More than I could have imagined.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-ve-pro-prem?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.