View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image.jpg
IMG_20150417_220716_141.jpg
IMG_0119.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Yes, but if it was a true software bug we'd all see it. Meanwhile people have had the exact same issue as that already, in older code. Was a switch problem.
Things can manifest during software updates, but it doesn't mean they're software bugs per se.
If it's software can you duplicate it every time with a particular order of things? Then other people could try it too.

I agree with Aurich on this, though I admittedly haven't pllayed 1.61 much yet. I did have issues with auto mission selecting and auto firing before but this was in old old code and turned out to be a switch. I forgot which one, I want to say it was my warp opto or vengeance opto. But it was over a year ago so don't remember. Sorry can't be much more help besides that.

#111 9 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Thanks guys, I was sure I wasn't understanding it as I probably am with a lot of the missions even on 1.5
So what you're kind of saying Aurich, is that a sound strategy(if you can) would be to make 6 shots, then GAT, and cap it off with Vengeance? Would you score more points on the final shot with the GAT or with a combo shot?
I still struggle big time with figuring out what the best scoring combination scenarios are, let alone accomplishing them.
I came >< close to finally completing a KMM the other day. I had one last right loop shot to make and one ball left to do it. Of course, drain-o. :::::: Still never completed a KM. Got down to one ship, and know I would still have a warp ramp shot to make, but damn, it all goes so well and then it's usually a double or triple drain that gets me. Sometimes I look up at the ceiling shaking my fists and yell, PINBAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!

I think its more complicated than making 6 shots, start GAT, hit vengeance; as I believe combos play a factor - I could be wrong. But more or less that's the idea. Just keep this in mind for space jump > if you want the gold, make shots prior to starting GAT (Galactic Away Team), once you get the silver medal you're guaranteed a gold medal if you can start GAT and shoot vengeance.

To recap: Hit Shots/combos til you collect silver > shoot GAT > shoot vengeance. Gold is yours.

#113 9 years ago

Does anybody have issues with the vengeance drop target not catching the ball for the final shot in galactic vengeance? This is the only mode that the drop seems delayed or inconsistent for me and typically occurs if I combo the shot. Usually it's 90% successful if I don't combo it.

1 week later
#146 9 years ago

Ya easy to remove. Almost too easy - used my own 3M double sided tape.

Edit:
image.jpgimage.jpg

#156 9 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

Crazy Glue??? Sorry but you done F'd up

You know....don't know what I was thinking when I posted Krazy glue. But I put a dab of 3M tape on each side to help keep it on as the tape it came with didn't do it for me during gameplay. Edited post. See pic.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#170 9 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Which side on yours has the little notch at the bottom? Left (where it would match up nicely with the wires) or on the right?

Mine is on the left

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-v161-bugs?tu=eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.