View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image.jpg
IMG_20150417_220716_141.jpg
IMG_0119.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
There are 352 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.
#101 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I did this before installing the Rom. Looks like you should familiarize yourself with pinball browser as its not a difficult thing to do. It did seem that one sound request was inserted so mid way through all the audio tracks needed to be shifted up by one. Was easy to tell based on the length of the tracks.

Thanks for the info was going to add my requests tonight will look out for that...

#102 9 years ago

Noticed something tonight. I was playing STE2, had one shot left (right orbit) when I got Klingon multi-ball. While in multiball, I made the right orbit several times, but it never registered the shot as counting to finish STE. When multi-ball ended, I still needed to hit that orbit.

#104 9 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Thanks for the info was going to add my requests tonight will look out for that...

Markmon was right one sound request was slipped in there it took my longer to reload the code in the machine then it did to put my sound bits into the code using pinball browser, lol...

#105 9 years ago

OK, maybe I'm just not understanding the situation/rules/dynamics, but I'm trying to figure out what I'm experiencing.

During SJ1, I make the first shot and light GAT, make that shot to start galactic vengeance and the vengeance target is the only one lit. The timer for SJ1 is still counting down, but even if I make that shot before the timer runs out, it will end the mission and reward, usually a silver medal, not gold. Basically I only made two shots during the mission.

Am I not understanding something normal here, or have I stumbled onto a bug? Shouldn't the GV shot remain active for the duration of the SJ1 timer for multiple hits, or at least until you achieve a gold medal? I have done this a few times now and always the GV shot will "prematurely" end the mission, without a gold medal having been earned.

#106 9 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

During SJ1, I make the first shot and light GAT, make that shot to start galactic vengeance and the vengeance target is the only one lit. The timer for SJ1 is still counting down, but even if I make that shot before the timer runs out, it will end the mission and reward, usually a silver medal, not gold.

It was the same in 1.5. I probably don't understand it completely, but it seems the trick to it is hit as many shots as you can before you hit GAT. Then combo that final GAT shot for max points. My final shot varies from 1M to 6M or maybe more. Or maybe it is how fast you hit the GAT shot after starting it. I dunno really, still trying to figure it out, but it is not a 1.6x bug. This is one mode I wish would provide more instructions on the DMD to avoid this confusion. I think they improved this for other GAT modes.

#107 9 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

OK, maybe I'm just not understanding the situation/rules/dynamics, but I'm trying to figure out what I'm experiencing.
During SJ1, I make the first shot and light GAT, make that shot to start galactic vengeance and the vengeance target is the only one lit. The timer for SJ1 is still counting down, but even if I make that shot before the timer runs out, it will end the mission and reward, usually a silver medal, not gold. Basically I only made two shots during the mission.
Am I not understanding something normal here, or have I stumbled onto a bug? Shouldn't the GV shot remain active for the duration of the SJ1 timer for multiple hits, or at least until you achieve a gold medal? I have done this a few times now and always the GV shot will "prematurely" end the mission, without a gold medal having been earned.

I don't think it's a bug. It's been this way since 1.5
But I don't like it either. Try to make more lit shots before hitting the away team. I usually shoot there after earning a silber medal, so making the vengeance than gives you the gold medal.

edit: ok, bif was faster
edit2: Points for final shot depend on the shots made not on time

#108 9 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Its not a bug IMO, it is an intended risk/reward choice in the game. Do you want to risk doing a bunch of shots to get yourself up to a silver medal, then shoot for the for the galactic mission and then shoot the vengeance target to obtain Gold. All depending on how close I am to KM and what ball I am on, I will choose to either end the mission quickly or risk it to obtain more points and medals. I really like what they have done with that mission as it is totally different then the others.

#109 9 years ago

It takes more planning to get a gold medal on Space Jump. You need to hit 6 shots before the Vengeance, then you'll get a gold.

#110 9 years ago

Thanks guys, I was sure I wasn't understanding it as I probably am with a lot of the missions even on 1.5

So what you're kind of saying Aurich, is that a sound strategy(if you can) would be to make 6 shots, then GAT, and cap it off with Vengeance? Would you score more points on the final shot with the GAT or with a combo shot?

I still struggle big time with figuring out what the best scoring combination scenarios are, let alone accomplishing them.

I came >< close to finally completing a KMM the other day. I had one last right loop shot to make and one ball left to do it. Of course, drain-o. :::::: Still never completed a KM. Got down to one ship, and know I would still have a warp ramp shot to make, but damn, it all goes so well and then it's usually a double or triple drain that gets me. Sometimes I look up at the ceiling shaking my fists and yell, PINBAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!

#111 9 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Thanks guys, I was sure I wasn't understanding it as I probably am with a lot of the missions even on 1.5
So what you're kind of saying Aurich, is that a sound strategy(if you can) would be to make 6 shots, then GAT, and cap it off with Vengeance? Would you score more points on the final shot with the GAT or with a combo shot?
I still struggle big time with figuring out what the best scoring combination scenarios are, let alone accomplishing them.
I came >< close to finally completing a KMM the other day. I had one last right loop shot to make and one ball left to do it. Of course, drain-o. :::::: Still never completed a KM. Got down to one ship, and know I would still have a warp ramp shot to make, but damn, it all goes so well and then it's usually a double or triple drain that gets me. Sometimes I look up at the ceiling shaking my fists and yell, PINBAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!

I think its more complicated than making 6 shots, start GAT, hit vengeance; as I believe combos play a factor - I could be wrong. But more or less that's the idea. Just keep this in mind for space jump > if you want the gold, make shots prior to starting GAT (Galactic Away Team), once you get the silver medal you're guaranteed a gold medal if you can start GAT and shoot vengeance.

To recap: Hit Shots/combos til you collect silver > shoot GAT > shoot vengeance. Gold is yours.

#112 9 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Would you score more points on the final shot with the GAT or with a combo shot?

You should be able to do both. Start GAT. Then combo the final shot, should give you double points. I think this is really the only mission you can easily combo the final shot (since no other shots are lit) so may as well go for it. I would have figured you might get even more if you do a 3 or 4 shot combo but it didn't seem to yield big points when I tried. I think it would be pretty darn cool if it did work like that since you have at least 20 seconds to try to put something together, and it adds a nice risk/reward.

#113 9 years ago

Does anybody have issues with the vengeance drop target not catching the ball for the final shot in galactic vengeance? This is the only mode that the drop seems delayed or inconsistent for me and typically occurs if I combo the shot. Usually it's 90% successful if I don't combo it.

#114 9 years ago

Haven't had a problem with the drop target. Tried today and made about 4 shots then GAT, then GV and was rewarded a gold medal, so yeah I understand what you mean now. I haven't tried the combo approach yet. I'm not hung up on it as it is just a tiny part of the game. Just good to know that it does work differently than how other GATs work.

#115 9 years ago

I found a bug that I believe was addressed in 1.5 but back again in 1.6x.

I suck at shooting Away Team and Mission Start shots, so I spend way too much time playing a 'paused' game between missions. When you loose the ball failing around trying to make the shot, the next ball would allow you to select the next mission. However, before v1.5, if Vengeance was ready to shoot with the drop target down, the next ball would start again in the between mission state. In 1.5 the next ball would force you to select the next mission before ejecting the next ball out of the trough (whether Vengeance was enabled or not).

In the current code I was again between missions with the Vengeance enabled and had the next ball ejected back to my between mission status.

Anyone else notice this?

--Kevin

#116 9 years ago
Quoted from Cappi:

I suck at shooting Away Team and Mission Start shots, so I spend way too much time playing a 'paused' game between missions. When you loose the ball failing around trying to make the shot, the next ball would allow you to select the next mission. However, before v1.5, if Vengeance was ready to shoot with the drop target down, the next ball would start again in the between mission state. In 1.5 the next ball would force you to select the next mission before ejecting the next ball out of the trough (whether Vengeance was enabled or not).
In the current code I was again between missions with the Vengeance enabled and had the next ball ejected back to my between mission status.
Anyone else notice this?
--Kevin

Yes I had this issue as well. Was trying to figure out why it wasn't staring the next mission when I drained. Decided it was because Vengeance was ready. Only time it seams to happen.

#117 9 years ago
Quoted from Cappi:

Anyone else notice this?
--Kevin

Are you saying that you cannot select a new mission on ball launch if a Vengeance mode is ready? Mine did that in 1.5 and still does it in 1.61. At first I thought this was a bug but later learned it was designed that way. I still don't know why because if you launch and hit GAT back in the VUK then you can select a mission. I guess the idea is to bring your focus to the Vengeance modes and sort of make you do them.

#118 9 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Are you saying that you cannot select a new mission on ball launch if a Vengeance mode is ready? Mine did that in 1.5 and still does it in 1.61. At first I thought this was a bug but later learned it was designed that way. I still don't know why because if you launch and hit GAT back in the VUK then you can select a mission. I guess the idea is to bring your focus to the Vengeance modes and sort of make you do them.

Yes, I thought it went away in 1.5. I might be wrong though. It seems strange to hold you hostage to make those shots because of the Vengeance. Who would want to run that multiball without a mode going anyway? Nothing is worse than getting stuck like this at the end of ball 1 and loosing the other two on a paused game trying to make one of those two shots. I need to play someone else's game to see if my flippers are not getting the full range of motion or something. I'll keep it alive through 15 shots trying to hit one of them only to loose it and have the game still on pause for the next ball to do the same thing. I would have put another way out, like shoot 3-4 ramps and the Vengeance shot will allow you to advance as well, so there is some risk involved to get there but it doesn't hold you hostage.

#119 9 years ago
Quoted from Cappi:

Yes, I thought it went away in 1.5. I might be wrong though. It seems strange to hold you hostage to make those shots because of the Vengeance. Who would want to run that multiball without a mode going anyway? Nothing is worse than getting stuck like this at the end of ball 1 and loosing the other two on a paused game trying to make one of those two shots. I need to play someone else's game to see if my flippers are not getting the full range of motion or something. I'll keep it alive through 15 shots trying to hit one of them only to loose it and have the game still on pause for the next ball to do the same thing. I would have put another way out, like shoot 3-4 ramps and the Vengeance shot will allow you to advance as well, so there is some risk involved to get there but it doesn't hold you hostage.

It was the same in 1.5. If Vengeance is qualified, you don't get the mode auto start. On one hand I agree with you and think it's slightly annoying, on the other I think it fits in nicely with the theme. The Vengeance is the all powerful ship, it should command attention. You don't just go to war with that sucker all willy nilly like, you need to prepare!

#120 9 years ago

So how many times are you supposed to hit the drop target in V3? I hit it probably 6 or 7 times and it would never count. The target would pop up, I'd knock it down, and then I would hit a ramp to setup a combo, and then the target would pop back up. Rinse, repeat until the ball drained and the game ended. I did have one of those squirrelly shots to the drop when the count was at 2 where it kind of got stuck there on the ledge where the target drops. I know there's some type of bug where the game can get confused and I think this caught that bug during my last shot.

This game also has a bug where if you don't finish KB3 and it times out, you go to select KB3 and then it starts PD. That's happened twice.

I also hit the Galactic Away team near the end of the timer for Nero and it gave me the Galactic stuff but then had me select a new mission.

I did pull off the 2x Warp 9.9 scoring going into KM for huge medal points, but since that mode disables so many of your lights, the 2x apron light was also out.

#121 9 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

So how many times are you supposed to hit the drop target in V3? I hit it probably 6 or 7 times and it would never count. The target would pop up, I'd knock it down, and then I would hit a ramp to setup a combo, and then the target would pop back up. Rinse, repeat until the ball drained and the game ended. I did have one of those squirrelly shots to the drop when the count was at 2 where it kind of got stuck there on the ledge where the target drops. I know there's some type of bug where the game can get confused and I think this caught that bug during my last shot.
This game also has a bug where if you don't finish KB3 and it times out, you go to select KB3 and then it starts PD. That's happened twice.
I also hit the Galactic Away team near the end of the timer for Nero and it gave me the Galactic stuff but then had me select a new mission.
I did pull off the 2x Warp 9.9 scoring going into KM for huge medal points, but since that mode disables so many of your lights, the 2x apron light was also out.

No idea on V3 as I got there only once and scored 25 million. I didn't think of setting it up as a combo shot at the time either, but next time I will.

How are you picking the mission? Are you pressing both flippers or hitting the button? I just played KB1, KB2 and KB3. I let KB3 time out and shot the scoop to restart. I had no issue picking the mission again.

If you hit AT when the timer is expiring, it can tell you that you have GAT, but then it might not give it to you because the '1 more shot' takes precedence. I've had this happen in 1.5 before.

Rob

#122 9 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

So how many times are you supposed to hit the drop target in V3? I hit it probably 6 or 7 times and it would never count. The target would pop up, I'd knock it down, and then I would hit a ramp to setup a combo, and then the target would pop back up.

I believe it is 5 hits, then you start a "sudden death" mode. One more hit sees the target drop. Then you have about 5 seconds to shoot into it while it is open. If you don't get it in time then the target pops up again and sudden death restarts - this is what is happening to you, it is not a bug. Getting a combo done in time after regaining control can be tough to do in time - I often hit it by accident before I can combo so lose the opportunity.

I did finally have a game where I started warp 2x right at sudden death and pulled off a combo for 4x, the 180M that gave felt pretty good. I'm starting to learn it is best to try for warp 2x with one V3 shot remaining before sudden death instead of at sudden death so that a drain trying to get warp 2x doesn't make the whole thing come to an end. Lots of fun in this mode weighing those decisions.

#123 9 years ago

Not sure if it was mentioned but think I found a bug last night, will try to replicate again soon. Anyway, here's the sequence.

Playing SJ:
Hit the Away Team to start Galactic SJ
Held left flipper to light skill shot during the auto launch.
Ball launches, and several shots are still lit for SJ ( should only be the Vengeance). However, the combo shot was blinking on the Vengeance indicating the skill shot was available.
Hit the Vengeance and was awarded the 1mil for the skill shot, but not the Galactic points.
At this point, the previously lit SJ shots all went out except for the Vengeance. Hit the Vengeance and was properly awarded points.

So it looks like the left flipper skill shot deal might be gumming up the works.

Update: 3/27/15
Repeated the process a couple times. Was not able to replicate.

#124 9 years ago

I posted this in the 1.6 bugs by mistake yesterday, but I am running 1.61:
"When awarded Galactic Spinner from the Away Team shot, the light under the spinner is not flashing? Same for the ramps when awarded from Away Team? "

Also today when I was in level 1 Nero, hit Away Team and was awarded Galactic Targets, all of the purple Nero shots went dark and I could not see what I needed to shoot to complete Nero.

#125 9 years ago
Quoted from Hudson:

I posted this in the 1.6 bugs by mistake yesterday, but I am running 1.61:
"When awarded Galactic Spinner from the Away Team shot, the light under the spinner is not flashing? Same for the ramps when awarded from Away Team? "
Also today when I was in level 1 Nero, hit Away Team and was awarded Galactic Targets, all of the purple Nero shots went dark and I could not see what I needed to shoot to complete Nero.

Your not awarded galactic targets, rather you start the galactic Nero mode. The point of which is to shoot the red matter targets which during this mode are lit purple. The goal is to hit them all, they relight...
It's a good mode to start while you have a mb running.

#126 9 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Your not awarded galactic targets, rather you start the galactic Nero mode. The point of which is to shoot the red matter targets which during this mode are lit purple. The goal is to hit them all, they relight...
It's a good mode to start while you have a mb running.

On my Pro, they just flash red like normal, they are not multicolored, that might be the confusion.
Thanks for the explanation, I will remember this next time.

#127 9 years ago

This question has probably been addressed elsewhere and I'm assuming this is 'as intended' but while I was playing PD2 earlier, I got to a point where no shots were lit. I'd flail around a little and then my Mission Start and GAT shots would finally light. I'd still be on PD2. I lost 2 balls during this situation until finally (and I'm not sure what happened) I got awarded a silver medal.

If I remember correctly I had started Klingon m.b. during my first go at PD2.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Darin

#128 9 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

This question has probably been addressed elsewhere and I'm assuming this is 'as intended' but while I was playing PD2 earlier, I got to a point where no shots were lit. I'd flail around a little and then my Mission Start and GAT shots would finally light. I'd still be on PD2. I lost 2 balls during this situation until finally (and I'm not sure what happened) I got awarded a silver medal.
If I remember correctly I had started Klingon m.b. during my first go at PD2.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Darin

Are you sure the warp ramp wasn't lit? That is easy to miss.

Rob

#129 9 years ago

No. I am not sure of that. Didn't even think to look actually. I bet that was it. I was just trying to go 3 deep for a change and got totally hung up on the PD2 and drained my last ball right when I got the silver medal award notification.

Thanks.

#130 9 years ago

I forget which mode, but I think one of the lv2 modes make you hit the warp ramp to finish. I had a situation today during lv1 modes were nothing was lit. Not the warp, not the vengeance, and no gat. Only locks were lit. I eventually drained and then a new mode was available.

#131 9 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

No. I am not sure of that. Didn't even think to look actually. I bet that was it. I was just trying to go 3 deep for a change and got totally hung up on the PD2 and drained my last ball right when I got the silver medal award notification.
Thanks.

It's easy to miss noticing the warp ramp lit with a stock setup. The mezelmod plastic backing for the warp ramp makes it much more noticeable. A solid $10ish investment.

As for another bug: Nero 1 awards the 'Nero Award' for any final shot. All the other modes there are only 1 or 2 shots that will get you the award.

#132 9 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I forget which mode, but I think one of the lv2 modes make you hit the warp ramp to finish. I had a situation today during lv1 modes were nothing was lit. Not the warp, not the vengeance, and no gat. Only locks were lit. I eventually drained and then a new mode was available.

The only lv2 modes that can end on the warp are pd2 (hit every shot once) or StE 2(ramp centric mode, can end on warp but I think you usually have another option as well)

Some of the lv1 modes reset after you hit a certain amount of shots(pd1, n1). Possibly during this reset is where you didn't have a shot available.

Another thought: The whole saved progress thing has ruined pd3. It's basically pd2 now, but easier because you can finish it the 2nd time around. I know they were trying to battle the kme exploit, but the current answer is weak.

#133 9 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

As for another bug: Nero 1 awards the 'Nero Award' for any final shot. All the other modes there are only 1 or 2 shots that will get you the award.

The final shot shot for the Nero award is actually the black hole target. I stumbled upon this when I bricked one of the regular shots.

#134 9 years ago

running 1.61

Ball 1 make it through Prime Directive 1, shoot left mode start, select PD2, ball ejects from left mode start like it should and I manage to drain before making a single shot.

bug >> ball 2 comes in shooter lane and it is like I never selected PD2. I have to launch and then hit back to a mode start in order to reselect PD2.

maybe not a bug and I just sucked so got punished, but it sure felt like a bug.

#135 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

running 1.61
Ball 1 make it through Prime Directive 1, shoot left mode start, select PD2, ball ejects from left mode start like it should and I manage to drain before making a single shot.
bug >> ball 2 comes in shooter lane and it is like I never selected PD2. I have to launch and then hit back to a mode start in order to reselect PD2.
maybe not a bug and I just sucked so got punished, but it sure felt like a bug.

It's a standard game adjustment. "Punish people who suck. On or Off." I have mine off because I suck too.

#136 9 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

It's a standard game adjustment. "Punish people who suck. On or Off." I have mine off because I suck too.

I'm going to have to look for that setting. I also suck at pinball.

#137 9 years ago

Pinball may be one of the few things that you can really suck at and still have a friggin' awesome time. I know because I suck too!

#138 9 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

It's easy to miss noticing the warp ramp lit with a stock setup. The mezelmod plastic backing for the warp ramp makes it much more noticeable. A solid $10ish investment.

Agree, the mezelmod is a big improvement for the war ramp insignia light. You will notice it being lit because it keeps the back lighting from interfering with it and the diffuser makes the light spread out across it.
http://mezelmods.com/collections/star-trek/products/st-diffuser
They give you doublesided tape to hold it on, but the edges are thin and may not stick well, so I ended up using a dab of silicone after it fell off once.

#139 9 years ago

I don't see it listed here but it seems that setting the score to give you an extra ball every 15 mil and then setting this to 'fixed' is no longer working. It appears to be behaving dynamically instead. The 1st game worked fine with extra balls at 15 mil, 30 mil etc., but once a new high score was received it increased these requirements to 45, 90, etc. Bug or do I have another setting wrong besides those I mentioned?

#140 9 years ago
Quoted from Kronnix:

I don't see it listed here but it seems that setting the score to give you an extra ball every 15 mil and then setting this to 'fixed' is no longer working. It appears to be behaving dynamically instead. The 1st game worked fine with extra balls at 15 mil, 30 mil etc., but once a new high score was received it increased these requirements to 45, 90, etc. Bug or do I have another setting wrong besides those I mentioned?

I think there is another setting you have to adjust as well. Perhaps turn "boost" off. I can't remember exactly, but mine works as intended.

#141 9 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I think there is another setting you have to adjust as well. Perhaps turn "boost" off. I can't remember exactly, but mine works as intended.

AH, found it! Thanks Nokoro!

#142 9 years ago
Quoted from Hudson:

Agree, the mezelmod is a big improvement for the war ramp insignia light. You will notice it being lit because it keeps the back lighting from interfering with it and the diffuser makes the light spread out across it.
http://mezelmods.com/collections/star-trek/products/st-diffuser
They give you doublesided tape to hold it on, but the edges are thin and may not stick well, so I ended up using a dab of silicone after it fell off once.

Agreed, not only does it work well but the ramp sign looks better with a back cover. Mine was hard to stick at first because wires in the way. Once I got it to stick it has not come off. When I first got the machine, I did not know the warp ramp was a shot because the light was barely noticeable. Not anymore.

#143 9 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Agreed, not only does it work well but the ramp sign looks better with a back cover. Mine was hard to stick at first because wires in the way. Once I got it to stick it has not come off. When I first got the machine, I did not know the warp ramp was a shot because the light was barely noticeable. Not anymore.

Does it come off easily in the event a repair is ever needed?

#144 9 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Does it come off easily in the event a repair is ever needed?

Yes. It's only held on by double sided tape.

#145 9 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Yes. It's only held on by double sided tape.

Thanks. I'm going to get one. It looks like a huge improvement.

#146 9 years ago

Ya easy to remove. Almost too easy - used my own 3M double sided tape.

Edit:
image.jpgimage.jpg

#147 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Ya easy to remove. Almost too easy - I had to put a dab of crazy glue to keep it from coming off during gameplay.

Crazy Glue??? Sorry but you done F'd up

#148 9 years ago

I just got my MezelMod, and it's great! One odd thing, there is a small notch towards the bottom of the right side. It would seem this small notch should be on the left side, to help as a gap for the wiring.

Did I get a defective mold?

#149 9 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

I just got my MezelMod, and it's great! One odd thing, there is a small notch towards the bottom of the right side. It would seem this small notch should be on the left side, to help as a gap for the wiring.
Did I get a defective mold?

Sounds like you got the 'Mirror Universe' version.....

Rob

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 352 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-v161-bugs/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.