Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture.JPG
Chekov_ceti_eel.jpg
st.JPG
IMG_20150318_125907_852.jpg
971805_10151424896140509_902075429_n.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flippersaurus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#113 9 years ago

On my LE, the red LED strips on the side of the cabinet flow out and away from the ship during attract mode. But, during play, when I use the "punch it" button to fire a torpedo, they move toward the ship. It looks like I'm getting shot at instead of doing the shooting. This would be nice to fix in a polish update.

Great update though. Tons of fun!

#132 9 years ago

To clarify. On my LE. During attract mode, and when I lock a ball under the Vengeance for KMB, the red LEDs on the sides of the cabinet move from the player to the Vengeance. But, when I "punch it" and launch a torpedo, which scores a hit on the Vengeance, the lights move in the opposite direction. From the Vengeance to the player. So, I don't think it's wiring. They are working in both directions. Not a big deal, just wanted to see if others are having the same issue. It might be intentional even.

Live Long and Prosper.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#136 9 years ago

That's cool. Thanks for getting back to me. I thought it might be intentional. I can dig the effect they were going for.

#153 9 years ago

On my first post I was referring to the ship outline cut into the side armor. I assume that one is the Enterprise. However, I realized my post was ambiguous, so I made a second post to clarify. This time referring to the larger model ship,the Vengeance, by name.

As far as the flippers activating the side cab lasers during multiball, I will check. So far I've only noticed them going off when locking a ball under the Vengeance for KMB, and when using a torpedo against the Vengeance.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Backbox

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flippersaurus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-v16-code-bugs-and-observations?tu=Flippersaurus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.