Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture.JPG
Chekov_ceti_eel.jpg
st.JPG
IMG_20150318_125907_852.jpg
971805_10151424896140509_902075429_n.jpg
image.jpg
There are 191 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 9 years ago

Starting a new thread to track issues with 1.6.

We did well keeping the last thread on track so that Steve and the Stern guys had good feedback - let's do the same here.

1.6 may be the final release - it certainly looks like a substantive update - but in case there is a polish update, bugs/comments/suggestions please ...

#2 9 years ago

can someone post the change log please

#3 9 years ago

Premium / LE code notes:

V1.60 – 03 / 17 / 2015
======================
1. Tweaked - Added background drone music to redeeming medals.
2. Fix - Mission Start was lit during final shot of the 6th mode. It should not be since you are about to be in Kobayashi Maru Ready state.
3. Added - Give a gold medal for Double Super Jackpot.
4. Fix - Extra Ball was not being awarded during victory laps.
5. Fix - Some lamps were missing from some sweeping lamp effects.

V1.54 – 03 / 14 / 2015
======================
1. Tweaked - Put Klingon Battle II back to the left ramp for its center.
2. Tweaked - Bumped the values of medals as they are being awarded and during bonus.
3. Tweaked - Increased the values of Klingon Multiball Jackpots and Super Jackpots
4. Tweaked - Added Total medal count to the total page when redeeming medals
5. Fix - When medals were showing their values at the start of Wizard modes, if you had less than a set, they were showing the value of one medal and not all combined.
6. Tweaked - Added Double scoring to Warp 9.9
7. Added - Adjustment: GOLD MEDAL ENDS LEVEL I MISSIONS. YES == Level 1 missions timers will move to 1 when the player achieves a gold medal.
8. Tweaked - Changed the text for the Klingon Battle Adjustment to be correct.
9. Tweaked - Vengeance III now has two parts. You first shoot the vengeance X times. Then, in Vengeance Sudden Death, the drop target will come up. If you hit down then shoot in you will receive 10% of your score.
10. Tweaked - Vengeance III now only ends if you complete it or drain during Vengeance sudden death.
11. Tweaked - Vengeance III will show what percent you will receive on the fly in the background; 10, 20 or 40%.
12. Added - Animations to redeeming medals as the medals “lock” into place
13. Added - Instant info page for spinner value.
14. Tweaked - Made the Flipper speech timer get longer between speech calls
15. Added - HSTD entry for Medals
16. Added - Attract mode shows the Medals Champion
17. Tweaked - Changed the wording of the bonus pages.
18. Tweaked - Massaged the timing and length of the end of ball bonus. Improved the font used for Bonus multipliers during end of ball bonus.

V1.53 – 03 / 11 / 2015
======================
1. Fix - Mission KB II final shot was not blinking correctly.
2. Tweaked - Made Klingon Battle II harder to get medals
3. Fix - Prime directive III was not lighting mission start when it timed out.
4. Tweaked - Reduced and adjusted the value of redeeming medals
5. Tweaked - Made Vengeance III end at ball end.

V1.52 – 03 / 06 / 2015
======================
1. Fix - Ball would not kick from the plunger after the game auto picked a mission after the player shot away team. Made ball auto plunge at the end of auto pick mission from shooter lane.
2. Fix - Super pops art maxed at 200K. If you maxed the scoring you could get up to 250K per hit. Added more art to allow it to go to 250K.
3. Added - Award Medals concept. Medals are awarded during missions. Medals are redeemed at the start of wizard modes.
a. You can receive 3 levels of medals per mission; Bronze, Silver, Gold.
b. Added - Instant info page for medals
c. First 6 missions award medals
d. Kobayashi Maru awards score for accumulated medals at the start.
e. Kobayashi Maru gives a new presentation at the start for the medals collected.
f. Second 6 missions award medals
g. Enterprise Amok awards score for accumulated medals at the start
h. Enterprise Amok gives a new presentation at the start for the medals collected
i. Third 6 missions award medals
j. Five Year Mission awards score for accumulated medals at the start
k. Five Year Mission gives a new presentation at the start for the medals collected
l. Added - Choreography for awarding a medal
m. Added - Choreography for redeeming medals.
4. Tweaked - Made some instant info pages last 10 seconds
5. Added - end of ball bonus pages / scores for medals and missions completed.
6. Added - game over flipper speech
7. Tweaked - increased end of ball bonus points for base bonus.
8. Tweaked - Moved when Away Team lights from 3 to 1 shot
9. Tweaked - Increased points for completing pop bumpers levels.
10. Tweaked - Increased points for Kobayashi Maru. Including a bonus for completing all 12 shots.
11. Added - Choreography for starting away team.
12. Tweaked - Adjusted the Y positions of some total screens to be more balanced
13. Fix - If you drained in the middle of a mission but the mission was continuing till the next ball it would show you your total and give a speech call. It will now only show you your total at the end of the mission and give that speech call.
14. Fix - The end of some missions would sometimes try and play an invalid sound causing a non-fatal error. There was no outward facing issue. The game will no longer try and play an invalid sound at the end of some missions.
15. Fix - “1 SHOTS LEFT” was displayed in many places. Now they all use the non-plural form correctly.
16. Tweaked - Made Vengeance ready / multiball background lamps move a bit faster, not include the extra ball light, and never be dark for too long.
17. Tweaked - Made Vengeance victory laps be less priority to the awards and super jackpots.
18. Tweaked - Increased the points for away team awards.
19. Tweaked - The drop target goes down for Space jump away team.
20. Tweaked - Shooting final shot in Space Jump after away team bumps you one level in medals and guarantees you get at least a bronze.
21. Added - Grace to top lane change
22. Tweaked - Increased the scores for victory laps in Vengeance Multiball
23. Added - Mode timers don’t time down after 6 seconds of no switch activity.
24. Removed - Unused Feature Adjustment #11 Klingon Multiball Lock Timer
25. Tweaked - Changed the name of switch #48 to BLACK HOLE TARGET
26. Fix - Feature Adjustment #14 would stop mission selecting. Now it only affects whether or not the ball will be launched from the Punch It button.
27. Added - The left and right orbit shots are now lit in Away Team Prime Directive.
28. Added - The left orbit shot was added to Save the Enterprise Away Team.
29. Added - Adjustment to change the number of shots to light Away Team.
30. Added - Adjustment to turn off the inactive timer.
31. Added - Instant Info page for current Warp and where the extra ball is awarded.
32. Added - Instant Info page for shots till next Vengeance mode.
33. Added - Instant Info page for super spinner, ramps, and pops
34. Tweaked - Made Away Team arrow not flash when it’s lit for Away Team.
35. Tweaked - Spelling TREK now adds more value to the spinner plus adds points that reset at the start of each ball
36. Added - Grace to bottom lane change
37. Added - Away team sound and lamp effects
38. Added - Asteroid and cabinet phaser lights to vengeance related lamp effects.
39. Tweaked - Made some lamp effects not use the top or bottom lanes.
40. Added - Instant Info to tell you how many more shots you need for the next medal.
41. Tweaked - Increased Away team spinner scores for Destroy the Drill to be more in line with new spinner values.
42. Tweaked - Vengeance holds on to the ball when shot for extra balls.
43. Fix - Some timer adjustments did not have the correct default values. Mission timer adjustments were massaged to be more consistent.
44. Tweaked - Double scoring background has a higher priority now.
45. Tweaked - Increased the default time double scoring runs for.
46. Tweaked - Made warp ramp score the same as the other two ramps during Super Ramps.
47. Tweaked - Tier III missions all keep your progress if you drain or timeout. You will pick up where you left off with each of them.
48. Fix - Klingon Battle III timer would reset to a large value instead of timing out. It will now time out.
49. Fix - Nero III display issues. The timer was being covered by the ship at the end.
50. Tweaked - Changed the number of shots it takes to start levels of Vengeance. From { 5, 5, 5, … } to { 5, 6, 7, 7, 7, … }
51. Tweaked - Changed Vengeance III in a few ways:
a. Finishing it awards 10% of your score.
b. When one shot from finishing the drop target will come up. Hitting the drop target will make it stay down for a few seconds allowing access to the vengeance to finish and collect the 10% score.
c. When two shots away, the drop target will come up. Hitting the drop target will make it stay down for a short amount of time.
d. Massaged the background display effect.
e. Massaged the foreground display effects.
f. Massaged the background lamp effect.
52. Tweaked - Changed display effects to more accurately describe which Vengeance is ready.
53. Tweaked - Massaged the look of the start of 5 year mission display effect.
54. Added - Animations to 5 Year Mission Award.
55. Fix - Made 5 year mission award speech happen at the correct time.
56. Added - Animations to Enterprise Amok Award.
57. Tweaked - Made the extra ball lamp effect bigger and last the length of the display effect.
58. Tweaked - Made Apron lights mirror what mission the player is selecting or playing.
59. Added - Adjustment to stop speech that is not G-Rated.

Star Trek Premium
V1.51 – 10 / 10 / 2014
======================
1. Tweaked - away team speech is now played immediately upon lighting/earning the away team award.
2. Fix - Nero II bug where shots were not re-lighting properly.
3. Fix - A problem where the Vengeance kickback was firing at the wrong time, i.e. Vengeance destroyed, start of Vengeance Scoring / Battle, etc...
4. Tweaked - Changed denounce logic on the warp ramp exit opto to avoid system noise that caused a switch closure.
5. Added - fixed/added speech to Vengeance Scoring.
6. Tweaked - Modified Vengeance hurry-up to have a Khan speech follow-up
7. Tweaked - Modified Vengeance hurry up speech to be used as speech + follow-up.
8. Fix - fixed a bug where balls were not being detected/released properly during the first stage of Vengeance Multiball.
9. Tweaked - changed denounce logic for the Vengeance opto's.
10. Tweaked - Vengeance kickback is now more responsive after the initial kick, i.e. sometimes an immediate shot back into the Vengeance center lock would not register as a hit.
11. Fix - fixed several light shows that didn't use allocated memory properly.
12. Fix - First pass at fixing issue with laser staying on after Klingon multiball is over.

#4 9 years ago

There's a minor bug where under some circumstances the Away Team mode in Nero can leave the standup targets lit purple for a while.

Already documented and submitted it as a bug, but it's just a little cosmetic glitch, no big deal. Just putting it here for the sake of completion.

#5 9 years ago

Wow, that is quite a list!! Can't wait to play it tonight!

#6 9 years ago

5 days after getting my Premium.

I love life.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

I love life.

LOL! Great timing..

#8 9 years ago

Who says Stern is slow? 5 days? Man they're fast!

#9 9 years ago

Its a small tweak, but I am really liking how the apron lights now match the mission your on. Its minor. But the more I play the more I did it.

#10 9 years ago

On my 2nd game after the update I hit the Vengeance drop target and drained down the middle. The machine went into repeated ball search mode and could not "find" the ball. I shook the machine but it kept searching for the ball. I then turned it off, back on, and the next game started fine.

I only had around 70 games on the old code, but this never happened before.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from harbngr:

Its a small tweak, but I am really liking how the apron lights now match the mission your on. Its minor. But the more I play the more I did it.

Minor yet effective. Tell ya what, it's a bitching feature during multiball! Even though the inserts are lit up, during the mayhem it's nice to see the apron indicating your mission is still active.

#12 9 years ago

Happy to see Dwight got the secret bonus gold medal award in the game

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

There's a minor bug where under some circumstances the Away Team mode in Nero can leave the standup targets lit purple for a while.
Already documented and submitted it as a bug, but it's just a little cosmetic glitch, no big deal. Just putting it here for the sake of completion.

Doesn't happen on my pro..... cuz it plays faster

Rob

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from dgposter:

On my 2nd game after the update I hit the Vengeance drop target and drained down the middle. The machine went into repeated ball search mode and could not "find" the ball. I shook the machine but it kept searching for the ball. I then turned it off, back on, and the next game started fine.
I only had around 70 games on the old code, but this never happened before.

On my first game I hit the torpedo button as I was draining. The ball saver was lit so it put another ball in the shooter lane, but it did not auto launch. Could be a hold over from auto lunch issues in the previous version.

I also shot the center a few times during KM and it never registered.

Oh one thing I noticed is that STE has an awesome drum riff that sounds incredible with a subwoofer. I think I am going to leave the sound alone for now. I'm kinda tired of the soundtrack stuff anyhow.

Rob

#15 9 years ago

I played a few games on the new code and it was really fun. I had a couple of weird things happen on my first ball in both games I got the end of ball bonus before I drained and the flippers went dead. I'm not sure if it's code related or I need to check my ball trough hopefully it's not code related. Anyone else have this problem? It happened on Klingon battle mode.

#16 9 years ago

I've played about 10 games and there are some great changes. I did notice 2 times when I hit the start button to begin the game it instantly chose my mission, not a chance to cycle thru them?? ***Update-seems to have been an issue with a flakey switch, Thanks Eskeybee!***

#17 9 years ago

I noticed that I still suck at pinball...even with great code...

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I noticed that I still suck at pinball...even with great code...

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Shado1w:

I played a few games on the new code and it was really fun. I had a couple of weird things happen on my first ball in both games I got the end of ball bonus before I drained and the flippers went dead. I'm not sure if it's code related or I need to check my ball trough hopefully it's not code related. Anyone else have this problem? It happened on Klingon battle mode.

Totally your trough. Just make sure you tighten both connectors. It's a flaw in the Stern design that I believe I've heard they've fixed already, but you just have to deal with it on the older games. That's absolutely the classic behavior.

#20 9 years ago

Just played the new code, great game before even better now, the light show is huge.
Perfect day as I'm on a day off and code comes out early, Aurich's alt translite turned up yesterday (thanks Aurich its awesome) so fitted that while the code was downloading. Its like a new pin.

Also gotta say thanks Stern for new code, keep em coming.

Oh yeh first post, lurked for a while, got first pin just before xmas only took 2 months and number 2 is in the house, I'm hooked.

#21 9 years ago

I noticed that the skill shot to the Beta ramp does not stay available as long as the light stays on. If you hit it right away it counts but many times I hit the shot while the light is still flashing rapidly and it doesn't count. This is on the Pro..

I have also noticed that my alpha ramp is registering false hits but I don't think that it's code related.

#22 9 years ago

I had the kickout/left lock immediately shoot a ball out during klingon battle when lock was lit.

It registered on the text on the DMD and I got the callout. But no flasher or noise to warn it was coming. It went in and immediately kicked out.

Not sure of the circumstances. But thought it odd as every time before and since it has said " ball # locked" shown the text on DMD flashed and made the warning noise that it is about to get kicked out.

#23 9 years ago

Exited kobayashu with three balls still active on the PF, had 2x scoring mulitball (warp 9.9) stacked as well. Klingon lock and mode start were lit at left saucer, and klingon lock was lit at vengeance. Shot vengeance a few times but nothing happened - no lock. Hit the left saucer and started klingon multiball and PD2. Need to either recognize Klingon lock at vengeance during standard-play multiball, or just disable it during same.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

I love life.

You are a big turkey for only owning the pin 5 days.
image.jpgimage.jpg
LOL
Enjoy!!!

#25 9 years ago

So based on the changelog, seems 5 year mission does have dots. Do the extra lighting features on the le all work now?

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

So based on the changelog, seems 5 year mission does have dots. Do the extra lighting features on the le all work now?

Lighting on LE is fully functional Captain!.

#27 9 years ago

Some voice callouts don't play at the end of missions now. I have yet to hear spock confiscate the illegally obtained ship. He just takes it without saying a damn thing now...

Crew member combos are still never heard, at least during a mission.

What is it with the insert blink rate in missions like Nero 2? The longer you are in the mission, the faster the inserts blink. At a certain point it just goes from medium blink to fast flicker in about 2 seconds. Is there some rule concerning how fast the blink is or is this a bug? I used to think the inserts blinked quicker if a timer was running down or there were less shots to make. There's no timer in Nero 2 though!

DTD2 has no sound effects (same as before).

Rob

(Not a bug, but Nero 2 bonus jackpot now shows 50,000 for clearing all the enemies)

#28 9 years ago

Something is defiantly "off" during end-of-ball. IT sounds weird in many chases. The music dies and the medal awards seem too loud.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Something is defiantly "off" during end-of-ball. IT sounds weird in many chases. The music dies and the medal awards seem too loud.

The bonus count is a bit too slow and pressing flippers seems to abort it rather than speeding it up. Yes, I noticed it sounds a bit 'off', but it's not bad.

Rob

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I'm not sure what the criteria for medals is on these and will need to test more.

Check instant info, it should tell you. There's a lot more useful stuff in there now.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Check instant info, it should tell you. There's a lot more useful stuff in there now.

Ok, when it says a number of shots, it means not just any shot, but the one that is blinking a different color. When nero 2 goes into hyper flicker mode you cannot easily tell which one is blinking more than 1 color.

Rob

#32 9 years ago

So with full dots on wizard and le lighting, I guess we could consider this one done?

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

So with full dots on wizard and le lighting, I guess we could consider this one done?

No, I think a few obvious bugs like missing callouts should be fixed. Plus it's going to take a while for players to flesh out the update and find any obscure bugs or scoring exploits. Stern does seem committed to having their games tournament ready.

Rob

#34 9 years ago

My Star Trek pro also drops flippers mid way through a game. We played 10 games tonight and 2 games dropped the power on the flippers. I think I was on Space jump 2 and just after multi ball finished the 1 ball on the playfield was still going around when all of a sudden all the flippers stopped. The ball eventually rolled down and went into the trough and registered. I believe this is a bug as im the second person to report this issue. I know its not a switch issue or the ball trough and im certain 100% its a bug being a tech in the arcade industry. I know another member on here has also reported the dead flipper during game issue.

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Totally your trough. Just make sure you tighten both connectors. It's a flaw in the Stern design that I believe I've heard they've fixed already, but you just have to deal with it on the older games. That's absolutely the classic behavior.

nope its not the ball trough as its doing the same thing on my pro machine as well. anyone else apart from myself and another user on here have this issue pop up?

#36 9 years ago

Didn't the old code have a flow of insert lights (from bottom to top) accompany the launch of a ball?

The new code doesn't have that. What a bummer. Love that effect.

Stern, if you issue a tweak could please put that back in?

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Didn't the old code have a flow of insert lights (from bottom to top) accompany the launch of a ball?
The new code doesn't have that. What a bummer. Love that effect.
Stern, if you issue a tweak could please put that back in?

yes I noticed that too and its a pity because it was very affective !

#38 9 years ago

Is there any diversity in the missions? I heard this as a common complaint, everything in the past seemed the same.

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

No, I think a few obvious bugs like missing callouts should be fixed. Plus it's going to take a while for players to flesh out the update and find any obscure bugs or scoring exploits. Stern does seem committed to having their games tournament ready.
Rob

I wouldn't consider a few missing callouts and minor bugs something that denotes unfinished. For me, finished means "not incomplete". Maybe unpolished is better. There are these types issues in finished games also from Williams. If all the modes are in and game features are working I think we have a finished game. Note that doesn't indicate that the game will not receive more updates. It just means it's no longer incomplete in my opinion.

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

nope its not the ball trough as its doing the same thing on my pro machine as well. anyone else apart from myself and another user on here have this issue pop up?

I have had this issue numerous times on all late model Sterns,
It is a connector issue on the trough opto boards as stated earlier,
replace both connectors with molex type connectors to fix the problem.
Definitely not a software bug.
I make a point of changing these connectors on my customers machines when ever I get the opportunity.
Stern themselves have updated these connectors to a molex style connector on the very latest titles.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

No flipper issues here on my Premium.

Purring like a kitten.....

#42 9 years ago

Is there diversity in the missions? I heard this as a common complaint, even in the past seemed.

Each mission is different. already explained in other post.

Test you will see

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

I'll test some more this week; but I remember those call outs you mention are hit and miss and happens (like in most pinball games) based on priority of whats occurring in the game. Perhaps something else was triggered that took priority of the end mission call out? Understandably, the end mission call out should have a high priority, im just thinking outside the box. And I must add, this update did an awesome job of mixing and overlapping call outs....except for the few minor ones Rob here pointed out

and to answer markmon's question; yes, game is complete (though I haven't gotten enterprise amok or 5 year mission yet to check), but the game feels amazing. There are still a few bugs that hopefully gets worked out.

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from Rocky-Apollo:

Is there diversity in the missions? I heard this as a common complaint, even in the past seemed.
Each mission is different. already explained in other post.
Test you will see

The Galactic Away Team really shakes things up. Then it all becomes about the spinner, or something else. Really cool.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from Shado1w:

Flippers went dead on my LE twice in 10 games

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Flippers went dead on my LE twice in 10 games

This happened to me also with the old version. I checked my ball through and figured out that one of the two cables that are going to the optos was loose. I put it back in and since then it works.

Maybe this will solve your issues as well. Haven't checked the new version yet. Overall I think there are a lot of "loose" parts on the star trek. Every now and then I have to check all connectors going to led boards and flashers and so on. Anyway... I really hope this isn't code related.

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from tatapolus:

This happened to me also with the old version. I checked my ball through and figured out that one of the two cables that are going to the optos was loose. I put it back in and since then it works.
Maybe this will solve your issues as well. Haven't checked the new version yet. Overall I think there are a lot of "loose" parts on the star trek. Every now and then I have to check all connectors going to led boards and flashers and so on. Anyway... I really hope this isn't code related.

I think you nailed it, lots of connectors - and with coils firing harder than previous code can make loose connectors become more obvious with the update.

#48 9 years ago

I had an issue when entering Kobi Multiball. I think I had just finished a vengeance mode (not sure), but it seemed that Kobi started as well as KB3. At least the KB3 animations were playing on the DMD along with the Kobi playfield shot lights. The light show was also different... kind of like things were going strange... Almost all of the playfield lights turned off. I wasn't sure if it was a mistake as it was pretty cool and almost seemed like it was supposed to happen. The reason I think it's a bug is because of the KB3 animations and the different light show.

Is the light show for Kobi Multiball always the same in 1.6 and the same as it was in 1.5? Or, is it new and changing?

#49 9 years ago

Very nice update, also my wife loves it as it seems to get her into the action easier.. One question, what do you guys think of the "trumped tada" sound when you get a medal? I am at work and still hear it: pwwwaaap...

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from WApb:

One question, what do you guys think of the "trumped tada" sound when you get a medal? I am at work and still hear it: pwwwaaap...

Love it. Best part of new update! On the LE the flashers all go, including backbox with it. Very exciting.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 24.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 191 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-v16-code-bugs-and-observations/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.