You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1382990_10151941616579244_1147891234_n.jpg
Untitled.jpg
Image-1983.png
6363_SPins_1123f.jpg
There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 10 years ago
Quoted from mcfly:

so is the female jackpot voice callout still there ? or is it just the male jackpot callouts? can anyone tell me? It's just that the female one sounds uninspired and i was hoping it was either gone or doesn't come up very often .

I liked the female one; it just needs to be used right. Like a build up of jackpots. I hated klingon mb and every shot was a jp call out. It would be nice for a mix of the female voice starting the jackpots or jackpot build call outs, then after soo many or a timer, they turn into klingon jp's; then after so long, the warp ramp becomes the only lit shot for a super jackpot.

For example, beginning of mb shots add 50k to the jackpot pot using the female voice...after a time period they turn into klingon jackpots with the klingon call outs where each jackpot collects 1/2 the amount of the pot and the other half goes into the super jackpot pot. Then, the super jackpot warp ramp lights to collect the super and consecutive warp ramp shots could count as a double or triple super JP.

just thinking out loud; i have little time on the game.

#102 10 years ago

just from what i've seen on you tube vids i really like the klingon jackpot callout

#103 10 years ago
Quoted from mcfly:

just from what i've seen on you tube vids i really like the klingon jackpot callout

I do too in person. It's intense! But every shot is a Klingon jp. Gets old quick.

#104 10 years ago
Quoted from mcfly:

Pretty sure I read that the Klingon JP voice is Ritchie himself!

#105 10 years ago

Man I can't believe all this stuff is new to ST - I played at Expo and it had I think all this stuff - wtf did the old code even have in it? haha

#106 10 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

Pretty sure I read that the Klingon JP voice is Ritchie himself!

Yup. Sounds bitchin too!

#107 10 years ago

Looks like grumpy Hitler got the AXIS wheels turning and set the code release in motion.

#108 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I do too in person. It's intense! But every shot is a Klingon jp. Gets old quick.

do you think its more fun and fast and free flowing than avengers?. I loved avengers but sometimes the cube kinda felt like it got in the way , and maybe star trek with its ramps on either side like williams indy could be more fun and less frustrating . I like what i've seen on it so far. Avengers games were really long when i had mine. this seems like tron quickness without the frustratingly hard gem shot.

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from mcfly:

do you think its more fun and fast and free flowing than Avengers?. I loved Avengers but sometimes the cube kinda felt like it got in the way , and maybe Star Trek with its ramps on either side like williams indy could be more fun and less frustrating . I like what i've seen on it so far. Avengers games were really long when i had mine. this seems like tron quickness without the frustratingly hard gem shot.

It's WAAAAAY more fast and flowey than avengers. I only got to play it for about an hour. ST has a lot to shoot for; the main shots = a fast two flipper game. Then there is the strategic shots - VuK, away team, and warp ramp. Thee are also a lot of secondary targets to go for - locks, black hole, weapons, shields (don't think shields do anything yet though). The design is perfect for someone who wants the ball constantly at one of the flippers with a tiny breaks in between when the ball is in the VuK or pops. And with the VuK out of the way, the ball isn't getting constantly stopped by it like it does with the TRON, xmen, or MET scoops.

#110 10 years ago

I'd like to see a new video of latest code . The vid with josh sharpe playing tilted josh sharpe plays star trek pinball looks updated as the nero mode has extra sound effects and seems like a different animation on jackpots with klingon multi ball

#111 10 years ago

is the captains chair in the update ?

#112 10 years ago

seems a bit slow on people reporting back . too much sugar at halloween

#113 10 years ago

back from work, i was hopping for a video

shouldn't be long... c'mon guys!

#114 10 years ago

Well, I just updated to 1.3 however I had to go and get a new usb drive. The one that I had was an 8gb but it did not like it. When I put the new one in, everything worked fine. I only played a few games but I had a lot of fun racking up bigger points and I am still trying to get the ball repeatedly up the warp ramp.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-v130-code-is-out/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.