6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PlayPin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PlayPin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Wondering if anyone with a Stern Star Trek or Tron is using the color LCD? I would like to see images or video from those titles in the HIRES mode(non-dots mode). I found videos of both titles demonstrating color LED but nothing showing LCD video. Would anyone be willing to post video? Trying to make up my mind on color LCD vs. color LED for both of these games. Your input would be greatly appreciated!

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

Get the lcd, there are more options and I think it looks better. I currently have a lcd on my Star Trek pro

Color DMD said there are like 6 modes to view on the LCD. Which one do you like best? I like the smoothing mode(HIRES?) where there is no dots. I think it looks awesome on the scores & print but not sure about graphics? I want to see how the game specific graphics look.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PlayPin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-tron-color-lcd?tu=PlayPin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.