new_borg_mod_2.JPG
new_borg_mod.JPG
IMG_0928.jpg
st5.jpg
st4.jpg
st1.jpg
st2.jpg

#1 12 years ago

ST TNG is working again!! Cleaned it up,replaced bad bulbs,upgraded to latest ROM,had pinball tech repair some coils and repaired conecters and circuit boards and added laser lights and new gun shooters.Also waxed it and added new balls.

st2.jpg st1.jpg

#2 12 years ago

More pictures!

st4.jpg st5.jpg

#3 12 years ago

May it and yours live long and prosper ! (except for the cat my big dog wants to snack on )

#4 12 years ago

Live long and prosper> how about a new theme -"Revenge of the cats"

#5 12 years ago

LOL .. good comeback .. I hope you get pussy all night long and then some more scooter

#6 12 years ago

Seems you have some space left from your pinball to add a new one ..

Which machine are you dreaming of ?

#7 12 years ago

Welcome to the Enterprise gotta post one picture of mine.

IMG_0928.jpg

#8 12 years ago

Wanting to add Spiderman next lb45! I really enjoy ST TNG, how about u Ice?

#9 12 years ago

scooter its my favorite I'm a fan of Star Trek and I just can't get enought of this game. I just bought Twilight Zone but i'm still learning so at the moment I prefer STTNG

#10 12 years ago

I have a lot to learn about the rules for ST TNG Icehill,But I will get there eventually.

#11 12 years ago

Well done Scooter, it is a great pin, you will no doubt enjoy the challenge.
How are you finding the drains down the right outlane?
Also, there are plenty of mods that you can install.

#12 12 years ago

It drains a lot! Going to have to get better at controlling the ball.Would like to get the enterprise mod>any suggestions?

#13 12 years ago

That's one of my list of "someday" machines as both me and the mrs are huge Star Trek fans. (She had this thing for Spock when younger).

I take it the Enterprise mod is a figure on the playfield ?

#14 12 years ago

You can get a lot of the mods from pinballdecals.com the guys name is Joey.
Go to his site and look for parts by game link, he sells the ship upgrades.
I also got rid of the plastic Romulan ship in the top left hand corner and replaced it with a pewter version that i sourced off ebay. There are photos of my machine on the top 100 in this site.
If the right drains get too much to bear, you can buy outlane extensions, which make it much fairer, especially during multiball, where the drains are just too consistant.
You can also set the left outlane auto kick back setting to easy if you wish.
If you have the time, download the rule sheet from the Internet data base, it makes the game very enjoyable when you understand the rules for this beauty.

#15 12 years ago

Enterprise is a toy on the playfield,Brokedad you are going to have to"get you one of these" Its a terrific game,although a bit overwhelming for now!

Pinballdecals has some really cool stuff,Thanks Leigh.Would feel like I am cheating to use extensions or change the settings to easy,I guess I am going to have to suck it up and improve my game.LOL> Thanks guys everyone on this sight is very helpful!!

#16 12 years ago

scooter I feel the same about these extensions! if the game was designed like this why change it and make it more easy...I think Steve Richie would disagree

#17 12 years ago

check out this new borg mod. Just installed it a few minutes ago. I will add some videos to youtube so you can see how the lights respond to different gameplay modes. It's really cool!

new_borg_mod.JPG new_borg_mod_2.JPG

#18 12 years ago

Resistance is futile. Your pinball machine will be assimilated. Lower your shields.

#19 12 years ago

Resistance is futile. Your pinball machine will be assimilated. Lower your shields.

jeriryan010.jpg

#20 12 years ago

My favorite Borg BD!!

1 week later
#21 12 years ago

Where did you get that borg mod dglover?

#22 12 years ago

You mean, resistance is fertile.

#23 12 years ago

I got the Borg mod from ebay. The seller is from the UK.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
9,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Londonderry, NH
$ 29.95
Electronics
PinSound
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!