Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Jerryuop
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 5 years ago

Get Medieval madness. It's a theme for everyone. When my 8 year old sons friends come over, they are amazed by the castle and the trolls.
    And so are their parents.
    When my wife's friends are over they play it too.

I have owned over 40 different machines.
    Medieval madness is not going anywhere.
    The one pin I always wanted to own. And thanks to the remake, I could get a new one with a warranty for less than original ones sell for. Upgraded dots with optional color and a shaker too.

STTNG is a good pin. Lots to do. But a bit more maintainence than most pins.
    I was lucky to get a HUO one that wasn't beat. But still had to fix a couple things. I recently traded it for a Funhouse and xenon. Sold xenon and bought Breakshot. Don't regret that decision one bit.

I owned a South park at one point. It is a fun pin. Not that deep, but a good use of the theme. But it doesn't have staying power if it's your only machine.

Personally, if I could only have one. It would be MMR.

And now that I have MMr I'm real picky with what I want to get next. Because I feel all other pins pale in comparison.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-tng-or-medieval-madness-remake-first-machine-unique-backgro?tu=erak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.