20161203_195540 (resized).jpg
20161023_204455 (resized).jpg
20161018_182838 (resized).jpg
highscore.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
st_met_altart.jpg
image.jpg
There are 402 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.
#201 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Need to Accomplish:

*Make it to EA

*Score 500 million

This just happened! Scratch two items off my bucket list! Man, EA is trippy. Wish I wasn't sweating so much so I could enjoy it more.

highscore.JPGhighscore.JPG

Best game I've every played! I'm still shaking . . . .

#202 8 years ago

If you've done this...

Quoted from Nokoro: Accomplished:

*Defeat Klingon MB (double super Klingon jackpot)

Then you've gotten this..

Quoted from Nokoro:

*Get a secret gold medal (I believe eskaybee mentioned that these exist, but I have yet to get one. I have a theory though . . . .)

More of a bonus gold medal than a secret gold medal

#203 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

This just happened! Scratch two items off my bucket list! Man, EA is trippy. Wish I wasn't sweating so much so I could enjoy it more.
highscore.JPG

Awesome man! Grats!!!

#204 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Based on the comments in this thread, I think the most lucrative mission to go three deep in is Nero1-3. Lighting the left orbit for 2x points just pays off in so many ways: play DTD and light galactic spinner, play STE and light galactic warps, play PD and light galactic lanes. All can be cashed in on by constantly hitting that orbit. I don't think any other shot has as many scoring opportunities when lit. And, the left orbit is easy to hit from both flippers. Nero 1-3 is also not a hard set of missions to get through, especially when you know how Nero3 works.

I tried this method to try to maximize my scoring. I have found that nero2 kills me so my scores are actually lower. But this is on me because I can't hit all the shots at will

#205 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

highscore.JPG

Double super awesome! Grats!

I love it when pinball leaves me in a state where I couldn't take a picture in focus if my life depended on it

#206 8 years ago

Very nice thread, I've learned a lot just reading the first page.

#207 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

I tried this method to try to maximize my scoring. I have found that nero2 kills me so my scores are actually lower. But this is on me because I can't hit all the shots at will

Stack it with a multiball

#208 8 years ago

Nice nokoro! Great score. I get the same way when I have a really good game. It's tough to play well that deep into the game.

#209 8 years ago

Thanks everyone -- I appreciate it. Here are some more details that I was too tired to write last night:

First, lesson learned. Don't play your best game of pinball ever right before going to bed. I had a really hard time falling asleep, I was so hyped up, and I was quite sluggish today at work as a result.

As I think I mentioned, reading about EA made me obsessed with getting there, so I forgot about the scoring strategies in this thread for a while and just played the missions through (level 1s followed by level 2s). That said, I did make a few decisions along the way. When I was two missions away from EA, I was on my last ball and had enough photons to get to Vengeance 2. I decided to risk it, thinking I might need the extra ball. My heart was pounding every time the Vengeance shot the ball back at me, but I managed to defeat the mode, which gave me a lot of comfort and confidence finishing the last two missions. Definite risk vs. reward, and it could have easily gone the other way. I had several lucky bounces that saved me. I also decided to do Vengeance 3 right after EA. My score then was around 470 million. I defeated the mode for 47 million points (I didn't try to combo the last shot). It was amazing that my score just for that one mode exceeded my average score per game.

EA itself is interesting. As I said, I wish I paid attention more. Even reading some of the discussion in this thread, I'm still not sure I get it. It started off with every shot flashing blue or purple. As I made them, they turned solid. At some point, every shot changed to red. It was also counting my switch hits. I'm not sure I really get the plot of what is going on in that mode with the trippy dots and all. Hopefully, I will make it again with my adrenaline more under control so I can pay attention.

It amazes me how much your score just keeps increasing the further you play. Bonuses are huge, medal bonuses are huge, awards from things like Vengeance 3 are huge. I definitely see how if you could go a little further and actually time certain modes and strategies, your score would be a lot bigger.

Anyway, great night. I can't wait to play again!

#210 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

If you've done this...

Then you've gotten this..

More of a bonus gold medal than a secret gold medal

Ah, I didn't realize or notice. When does it reward the gold? Right after it yells "Double Super Klingon Jackpot"?

My theory was tied to the 1 second you get after getting gold in the level 1 missions. I thought that was designed to allow you to combo the last shot, and if you got the special reward shot, maybe it would give you a secret gold. But, I guess not. Not a bad idea for a code update though.

#211 8 years ago

A few things to try: First, if you are starting a new ball or new mission through the away team shot, try the right button skill shot. As mentioned earlier, that will automatically award you one shot towards the goal. Second, as eskaybee mentioned, people like to stack this with multiball since it is a long mission, but nearly every shot is lit, so it lends itself to progression with multiball. Finally, there are two ways to play it. You could just go for whatever lit shot you are most comfortable making. After you make it and the Romulan is killed, if you wait a few seconds, another Romulan will take his place and the shot will be lit again. This lends itself to allowing you to pick whichever shots you are most comfortable with. Once you get better at the mode, you can try to increase your points. If you get three shots in succession and kill all Romulans before one comes back, you are awarded with a bonus jackpot. If I am in the zone with the flow of the game, I try to do left ramp, right ramp and then left orbit. This also would give you two of the medal qualifying shots.

#212 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Wish I wasn't sweating so much so I could enjoy it more.

LOL - I get sweaty too playing ST

#213 8 years ago

I tried out a new strat for points
KB 1-2-3
Nero 1-2-3

Went with KB so I get extra point with alpha doubling because Nero has alpha shots

Then with left orbit doubler lit

STE
PD
DTD (drained here)

Wrapped the warps to get warp 1 again
2 Klingon Multis
1 vengence MB

Final score 341M

I was really hoping to get to KM to see what kind score I would get

#214 8 years ago

I'm liking the KB 1-2-3 then Nero 1-2-3 approach

Nero 3 is ridiculous easy. It's just like KB 2. Have the right flipper light on the alpha ramp and then bat the ball repeatedly with the left flipper. Unless u chasing the double lit for gold medal

Unfortunately I'm still not good enough to get to KM with this strat but I'm hitting scores between 220-340M with 2 missions away from KM.

#215 8 years ago

Even though KB2 and Nero 3 are easy. Missing a left ramp shot with the left flipper can be deadly! But left ramp over and over is awesome fun like the warp shot - glad it's there.

#216 8 years ago

What does each GAT award actually do? I know it applies something to a particular shot depending on which mode you are in but what? Am I correct in guessing ( because I haven't read it ) that it just applies X2 to the particular shot? Is it only for the rest of that mode or the rest of that ball or the rest of the game?

#217 8 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

What does each GAT award actually do? I know it applies something to a particular shot depending on which mode you are in but what? Am I correct in guessing ( because I haven't read it ) that it just applies X2 to the particular shot? Is it only for the rest of that mode or the rest of that ball or the rest of the game?

GAT mode changes the objective shots needed to complete the mission and adds a scoring boost. I think it's more than X2. For example; PD1 is to shoot 5 of the 7 lit blue shots then they relight, rinse + repeat. If you start its galactic mode your awarded galactic lanes and gotta get the ball in one of the 3 flashing blue lanes. the 2 orbit shots are also lit.

#218 8 years ago

Thanks Eskaybee.

#219 8 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Galactic Away Team
PD Lanes
SJ Vengeance - one shot
STE Warp Ramp
Nero Red Matter targets
DTD Spinner
KB L & R Ramps

#220 8 years ago

I'm liking the KB 1-2-3 then Nero 1-2-3 approach
Nero 3 is ridiculous easy. It's just like KB 2. Have the right flipper light on the alpha ramp and then bat the ball repeatedly with the left flipper. Unless u chasing the double lit for gold medal
Unfortunately I'm still not good enough to get to KM with this strat but I'm hitting scores between 220-340M with 2 missions away from KM.

I've gone three deep in one mission and then reached kobayshi. I have yet to get three deep in two missions and reach kobayshi. I imagine it would be quite lucrative in points.

I think you have it right that if you are going to do these two missions, you should do KB first and then Nero. The left ramp being worth 2x has more scoring opportunities during the Nero modes than the left orbit does during the KB modes.

#221 8 years ago

Does somebody know how or why the special insert becomes lit and what is the reward ?
Mine lit up last night and I was able to hit the away team shot for the special, then all the ramps and orbits lit up red and I think I hit one flashing orbit before it drained , but I have no clue why it became lit or what the reward was.

#222 8 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Does somebody know how or why the special insert becomes lit and what is the reward ?
Mine lit up last night and I was able to hit the away team shot for the special, then all the ramps and orbits lit up red and I think I hit one flashing orbit before it drained , but I have no clue why it became lit or what the reward was.

Special is lit via the blackhole shot. Doesn't happen very often.

Special defaults to free game. You can change it to EB or some points(2mil I think), in the menu. The lights you saw were just something else you did. Started a mode most likely.

#223 8 years ago

My game was getting a little sluggish so I wiped down the play field with Novus 1. Now, I can't control the ball to save my life. LOL.

Anyway, I'm back to simple strategies until the game slows down again. Trying to do KB1-3 followed by super ramps to see how many points I can get.

#224 8 years ago

I just nailed the Klingon MB double super jackpot. Wow. How the voice stretches it out is awesome. Made me feel like a champ

#225 8 years ago

I just finally timed Warp 9.1 and 2x scoring to the start of Kobayshi Maru! When I was at warp 9 during my last level 1 mission, I had to consciously NOT try to go for the warp ramp, which was hard for me. Anyway, I took an 87 million point game entering Kobayshi and turned it into a 200+ million point game exiting Kobayshi. Amazing how being able to time double scoring can dramatically improve your overall score.

#226 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I just finally timed Warp 9.1 and 2x scoring to the start of Kobayshi Maru! When I was at warp 9 during my last level 1 mission, I had to consciously NOT try to go for the warp ramp, which was hard for me. Anyway, I took an 87 million point game entering Kobayshi and turned it into a 200+ million point game exiting Kobayshi. Amazing how being able to time double scoring can dramatically improve your overall score.

High five, bro.

#227 8 years ago

I had the game of my life last night. I hit warp 9.1 while in KB + KMB and that was my last L1 mission. I finished and started KM while still in double scoring and had a full set of bronze and a full set of silver and 2 golds. I got 74M just from medals. I didn't do so well in KM but when on to complete KB 2+3 and a couple other L2 missions. I put up my highest score ever at 464M! I was on cloud 9!!!

#228 8 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

I was on cloud 9!!!

Next time, try to get to cloud 9.1. It is 2x the satisfaction.

2 weeks later
#229 8 years ago

When do you guys go for the GAT missions? Here are my thoughts:

PD: I've been trying to stack it with Klingon MB. Or I go for it if I have the left orbit lit for 2x scoring from Nero1-3. Otherwise, I usually don't try.

KB: Lately, I haven't been trying for the GAT here. Usually, I have a decent chance of getting a gold medal in the normal mode since so many of the shots are lit, and the mode just flows.

DtD: I usually only try for this if I have the left orbit lit for 2x scoring.

Nero: Again, I've been trying to stack this with Klingon MB. Otherwise, I go for it if I want a change of pace. I do like aiming for the red matter targets instead of the ramps from time to time. However, I've found this to be dangerous -- you can often have the ball shoot right back down the drain on some of them.

StE: I usually only try for this if I have the left orbit lit for 2x scoring.

SJ: I usually never try for this unless I have just achieved a silver medal in the regular mode and time is running out. Then, it is worth trying to get the GAT for the one shot at gold.

Other than that, if I have done poorly in the regular mode and only made 2-4 shots, I may try for GAT when time is running out. In that way, I can extend the mode and try to get a higher medal.

#230 8 years ago

I'm not sure how scoring works but I have got 40+m in DtD in GAT mode with just two warp hits. I think the key is to hit many shots and then activate GAT near the end of the timer.

My other fav GAT is StE. Spinner shot is fairly safe and easy. Nero can pay off but I shooting for the targets is dangerous for me. Other ones don't really add up for me but still fun to go for it.

#231 8 years ago

I go for gat in all modes except Nero n SJ

Nero gat only in MB

#232 8 years ago

The left flipper alpha shot ramp is pure money. During Klingon MB. I nailed all the shots 2x to get the moving target. Caught and held a ball on the right flipper and then kept on nailing the alpha ramp with the left flipper waiting for the target to be on the alpha ramp.

Then nailed the warp ramp for the final target to reset everything 104M. ST is awesome !!!

#233 8 years ago

The left flipper alpha shot ramp is pure money. During Klingon MB. I nailed all the shots 2x to get the moving target. Caught and held a ball on the right flipper and then kept on nailing the alpha ramp with the left flipper waiting for the target to be on the alpha ramp.
Then nailed the warp ramp for the final target to reset everything 104M. ST is awesome !!!

That's a great idea for getting that moving target! Thanks.

#234 8 years ago

Alright folks I got another fun stern ST strategy and mission progression I've been going with lately. Here it is for your enjoyment, good luck!

- SJ1: objective; use the left loop to gain shots toward the medal while building warp ramps. Sometimes combo a right ramp - left loop - warp. With 5-10 secs left in the mission, start galactic vengeance and take in the gold.

- STE1: start galactic warps as quickly possible and continue on the warp ramp; if you had a good first mission in SJ1 and are 'in the warp zone' you can get double scoring going with this mission and really rack up a TON of points and capture another gold. I've gotten 40-60m on this and sometimes higher if I have double scoring ready sooner.

- STE2: change of pace. You can go with fairly safe shots and take a bronze or silver medal or go for the riskier multicolor shots and take down another gold.

- STE3: Another fairly safe mission that can capture an easy bronze/silver or play risky and go for gold but more importantly finishing it lights your first 2X pf shot (right ramp).

STE tiers are now complete. This is a fairly low risk, medium reward set of missions. With the exception of galactic warps being a high risk/high reward mode. That's why I chose to go at this mission early as I can afford the risk on ball 1.

Now I have 2X right ramp for rest of game.

At this point I should be ready to start KB MB and/or vengeance MB in which I'll stack KB1/galactic Ramos with KB MB and DTD1/galactic spinner with vengeance MB.

Now I can stack KB2 with vengeance scoring and gain mission hits while playing vengeance scoring and hope for an EB.

At this point, if I have 2 or 3 balls remaining I'll risk going for KB3 and lighting the left ramp 2X award. Let's say I pull this off....

Now I have 4 tier 1 missions complete and ready for PD1 to light the double captains chair (super ramps/super spinner)

- play PD1 and start galactic lanes, focus on lanes and building warps to prep a double scoring double ramp 2X super ramp scoring stack.

If I'm ready for my second KB MB, I'll stack it with SJ2. Not only will I get more medals, but SJ2 is actually a fairly risky mission so I I can knock it out I'll be one tier2 mission away from having super ramps level 2 which is HUGE with the left and right ramp 2X (I'll explain in a bit).

If I'm not ready for my second KB MB, I'll save SJ2 for it and play Nero 1 instead and possibly even start galactic matter. Here I'll focus on super ramps and setting up my warps for kobayshi.

- now it's time to cash in those medals with kobayshi Maru!

- after KM; I'll single ball play PD2. This mission is awesome as it rewards good play. I've had games where I've nailed all the shots in a combo sequence and was finished in less than 15 secs. So whether that miracle happens or not, if you can complete it and SJ2 you now have super ramps 2! With the 2X ramp awards from KB3 and STE3, you'll be getting 5M+ per ramp. Get double scoring and that's 10M+ per ramp! So cash it in. Good luck!

That now leaves DTD2 and NERO2 to get enterprise amok. You also have V3 and should be over 500M at this point so you can play for tons of points on one mode of V3 or risk it and play two tough modes to get amok. DTD2 and NERO2 are best played patiently. But NERO 2 can cash in a TON of points with the left and right ramp 2X multiplier. If you can left ramp - right ramp - left vuk 3-way combo you can get a bonus jackpot of approx 10-15M on top of the normal mission scoring. I got a 97M Nero 3 the other day this way.

I've only made it to amok once this way but that's usually cause I go for vengeance 3 (V3). Sometimes I'll try to start V3 before kobayshi so I have a vengeance MB ready to help pull me to amok. But this is less scoring method unless it does in fact get you to amok then it's a huge pay off. Risk/reward!

#235 8 years ago

I really admire your ability to strategize and adapt. I just don't seem to have as focused a mind for it, especially during the heat of play. Sometimes I'll go in with a plan, but it can quickly fall apart and become a free4all..

Love it, hate it, love it again, it's what keeps me coming back for more and more though. It's equal parts skill and mental challenge. Being able to skillfully pull of shots and combos when you want, especially that warp ramp, but also knowing what missions to take, and when to start those MB, GAT, 2x scoring, etc.

No one can deny that beneath the surface, this is a thinking person's game. I've said it before, but that's why I think it works so well with the theme, because as the captain of the Enterprise, you are constantly making strategic decisions.

#236 8 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

No one can deny that beneath the surface, this is a thinking person's game. I've said it before, but that's why I think it works so well with the theme, because as the captain of the Enterprise, you are constantly making strategic decisions.

Dude you freakin nailed it with this statement right here

#237 8 years ago

I have a question. If you complete three in a row on one of the levels -- say you get DtD, KB and PD -- you get one of the super modes (in that case, super pops). If you then complete another three in a row -- say, by competing SJ and StE -- do you get another super mode (in that case, super ramps)? Because, when I do it, I only get notification of the first, not the second. And, I thought when I last checked instant info, it wasn't giving me credit for the second super mode.

However, if you simultaneously get two different rows -- by, for instance, first doing DtD, KB, SJ, StE and then ending with PD -- you get super pops and super ramps simultaneously.

Does anyone know whether this is accurate? If so, it seems better to try to get two rows completed simultaneously then one row after another.

#238 8 years ago

Yes, only one super award per 'tier'.. only way to get two is to finish the corner that completes both rows simultaneously.

#239 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I have a question. If you complete three in a row on one of the levels -- say you get DtD, KB and PD -- you get one of the super modes (in that case, super pops). If you then complete another three in a row -- say, by competing SJ and StE -- do you get another super mode (in that case, super ramps)? Because, when I do it, I only get notification of the first, not the second. And, I thought when I last checked instant info, it wasn't giving me credit for the second super mode.
However, if you simultaneously get two different rows -- by, for instance, first doing DtD, KB, SJ, StE and then ending with PD -- you get super pops and super ramps simultaneously.
Does anyone know whether this is accurate? If so, it seems better to try to get two rows completed simultaneously then one row after another.

U only get 1 super mode. I go for 2 -3 in a row at once to max it

#240 8 years ago

Got it. Thanks. So which two are best to get first? I'm thinking if you get super ramps and super spinners at the same time, and then finish it off with KB, that would be the best combo of the three choices.

#241 8 years ago

I haven't tried this yet but what about super spinner and super pops and then finish with SJ combined with a KMB or VMB, and possibly even a GAT Vengeance shot to end it for a gold medal finish to start KM? If you are super good/lucky, work in a well timed double scoring in there before the end and going in to KM and my gawd.

#242 8 years ago

This is my current plan at the moment: Get super ramps and super spinner and then assuming I am not on my last ball, do Nero 2. If you can also time this with 2x scoring, I think there would be fairly big points with the jackpots plus the extra points awarded at the ramps and spinner. Then do Nero 3 followed by KB followed by Kobayshi.

I haven't done this yet (perhaps never will make it), but I think it is a good plan.

I did just have a game where I got Galactic lanes (from PD) combined with Klingon MB and 2x scoring from warp 9.1. I got huge points. What was even better was that I actually planned for it!

#243 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

This is my current plan at the moment: Get super ramps and super spinner and then assuming I am not on my last ball, do Nero 2. If you can also time this with 2x scoring, I think there would be fairly big points with the jackpots plus the extra points awarded at the ramps and spinner. Then do Nero 3 followed by KB followed by Kobayshi.
I haven't done this yet (perhaps never will make it), but I think it is a good plan.
I did just have a game where I got Galactic lanes (from PD) combined with Klingon MB and 2x scoring from warp 9.1. I got huge points. What was even better was that I actually planned for it!

Well, I just did this, but didn't get 2x scoring going into Nero2. My score for Nero2 wasn't as high as I was expecting. Perhaps I wasn't shooting well, though I did get a couple of bonus jackpots.

The good news was that by the time I got to Kobayshi, I set up 2x scoring. Unfortunately, I tilted after three shots.

#244 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

you now have super ramps 2! With the 2X ramp awards from KB3 and STE3, you'll be getting 5M+ per ramp. Get double scoring and that's 10M+ per ramp!

SKB: for Super Ramps 2, what is the base value per shot? (un-multiplied, non-combo, no 2x scoring running)

#245 8 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

SKB: for Super Ramps 2, what is the base value per shot? (un-multiplied, non-combo, no 2x scoring running)

No idea off Hand but I'm pretty sure the min/max values are based on how well you scored in the tier 2 missions leading up to it.

#246 8 years ago

I did something different this morning.

DTD 1-2-3
KB 1-2-3
STE 1
SJ 1
PD 1
Nero 1
KM
PD 2 (drained)

And nailed 540M. My highest score ever

Got up to warp 9.6 but didn't get 2x scoring on KM

#247 8 years ago

I've now timed 2x scoring from warp 9.1 to the start of Kobayshi three times now. This thread has really helped me to concentrate on building up warps and timing the payout. And I used to think it was beyond my skill level. . . . It is such a key ingredient of getting the killer scores. Thanks everyone!

2 months later
#248 8 years ago

I discovered something today

On a mission with the right orbit lane lit

On ball save auto launch after I drained. I held the right flipper down to open the right gate.

As the ball came back off the left gate down the right orbit and rolled over the switch. It register as a hit for the right orbit shot.

Kinda cheap I know. But I ll take it

Does not work on Klingon multiball. Right gate doesn't open when the right flipper is held down. So the ball has to go down into the pops

#249 8 years ago

I'm just starting to read this thread. But is there an actual rules thread? some of these discussions imply that the reader knows the basic rules, but I really need a crash course on the basic rules before so I can understand what the more nuanced strategies are.

Thanks

#250 8 years ago

I discovered something today
On a mission with the right orbit lane lit
On ball save auto launch after I drained. I held the right flipper down to open the right gate.
As the ball came back off the left gate down the right orbit and rolled over the switch. It register as a hit for the right orbit shot.
Kinda cheap I know. But I ll take it
Does not work on Klingon multiball. Right gate doesn't open when the right flipper is held down. So the ball has to go down into the pops

Yep, as long as you haven't done the right flipper skill shot with the ball you are on, whenever you get the ball back to the shooter lane, you have the opportunity to do this. And, if you need that right orbit shot from the get go, you can get it with the right flipper skill shot.

Quoted from rai:

I'm just starting to read this thread. But is there an actual rules thread? some of these discussions imply that the reader knows the basic rules, but I really need a crash course on the basic rules before so I can understand what the more nuanced strategies are.
Thanks

No actual rules thread that I know of. What I would recommend is watching Bowen's tutorial on the Papa website. It is old code, but you will learn the basic rules minus away team missions and medals. From there, reading this thread will help with the most recent code.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 24.95
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 402 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-strategies-for-the-average-player/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.