20161203_195540 (resized).jpg
20161023_204455 (resized).jpg
20161018_182838 (resized).jpg
highscore.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
st_met_altart.jpg
image.jpg
There are 402 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.
#151 8 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Hit the coffin 1000 times. Try to stack coffin with another mb.
Try to get your add-a-ball during all mb's by completing the 4 stand ups and then putting the ball in the snakes mouth.
Try to get 2x running during mb's via the fuel shot.
Get to Seek and Destroy modes, hit some shots, then hit the scoop.
Repeat.
/end tutorial.
I like MET. A lot actually, but you really don't need all that much strategy.

Wrong thread for this.... but I disagree. If you're able to consistently bash away at the coffin captive ball to your heart's content without extensive draining, then it's time to widen the outlanes and tighten the slings & tilt settings.

I also disagree with your over-simplification. It's akin to saying: in ACDC, every time the cannon is lit, you should shoot it, and always shoot for your lit song jackpot.

#152 8 years ago

It was only a matter of time before the MET heads found my post and came out with their pitchforks.

Both METs I play(1 LE, 1 Pro) are location games regularly played in tournaments by high caliber players. They're set up fine.

And that's not how I would simply ACDC. I would do that by saying play Hell's Bells all day. I also like that pin a lot FWIW.

Guess I'm just a space loving lumberjack who loves chopping wood.

#153 8 years ago

I dunno about you guys but Metallica is one Gigantic Redwood. Getting that sucker down takes a billion shots just to get a mode going. But don't get me wrong, I love metallica too; once the modes are coming, moving, and flowing the game is fantastic. Just a bit of some work to get the thing rolling.

#154 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I dunno about you guys but Metallica is one Gigantic Redwood. Getting that sucker down takes a billion shots just to get a mode going. But don't get me wrong, I love Metallica too; once the modes are coming, moving, and flowing the game is fantastic. Just a bit of some work to get the thing rolling.

I had noticed CAX set up CIU as easier to start.

#155 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballcorpse:

I had noticed CAX set up CIU as easier to start.

Yea I did this to my MET when I owned it. Made it much better. I did the same with the blackened mode. Although, I was playing CIU modes so often they really felt the same besides the lighting , which is ironic cause everyone says ST modes are all the same.

#156 8 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

Bingo. And I'm assuming you meant PD (Prime Directive) when you were saying "DTD" after your STE.

Oops. Yep. Thanks -- corrected it.

#157 8 years ago

Anyone have any insight into how the bonus is calculated?

I've had games where I got over 100mil in bonus. Usually a large multiplier was involved, but I'm more concerned with how to build bonus.

I'm assuming do good in the modes, get more bonus. Just wondering if anyone knew the specifics.

#158 8 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Anyone have any insight into how the bonus is calculated?
I've had games where I got over 100mil in bonus. Usually a large multiplier was involved, but I'm more concerned with how to build bonus.
I'm assuming do good in the modes, get more bonus. Just wondering if anyone knew the specifics.

If you watch the DMD at the end of the ball, it shows how at least part of the bonus is calculated. Each completed mission is worth a certain amount of points. Each medal achieved is worth a certain amount of points. So your bonus increases the more missions you finish and medals you get. I assume you have seen that? I forget, is there some other mysterious award that gets added to that?

#159 8 years ago

So my thought was maybe there is some way to exploit it, if you could do awesome in mode X you would get a bigger bonus. But if it's just tied to the medals, then there's likely not much exploiting to be had.

#160 8 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

So my thought was maybe there is some way to exploit it, if you could do awesome in mode X you would get a bigger bonus. But if it's just tied to the medals, then there's likely not much exploiting to be had.

Ok, I just played a few games to try to figure this out. There is a Starting Bonus, a Mission Bonus and a Medal Bonus. The Starting one seems to be a mystery -- some algorithm presumably tied to how you played. The Mission and Medal bonuses aren't always the same number. For example, one time I seemed to get 75K per medal, another time I seemed to get $100K per medal, and another time it was some not quite evenly divisible number. My best guess is that you get more points for gold than for silver than for bronze. I am also guessing you get more points for level 3 than for level 2 than for level 1 missions. But, this is kind of just speculation based on what I saw.

#161 8 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

It was only a matter of time before the MET heads found my post and came out with their pitchforks.
Both METs I play(1 LE, 1 Pro) are location games regularly played in tournaments by high caliber players. They're set up fine.
And that's not how I would simply ACDC. I would do that by saying play Hell's Bells all day. I also like that pin a lot FWIW.
Guess I'm just a space loving lumberjack who loves chopping wood.

I love how when you disagree with someone online, you suddenly become an (insert pin name here)-head. And apparently a dissenting opinion = pitchfork. Ecto, your emotional tilt bob is set a bit too tight. Go check my history and see how many or how recent I've made a comment on MET. Actually, never mind... no point in having a discussion with you about that pin.... you've got it all figured out.

Now back to ST... and I did appreciate your comments on that, ecto. I don't know why I didn't think about using the L ramp looping strat on Nero 3. A VERY good idea, since I'm using that mode as a means to an end of scoring well on later modes.

#162 8 years ago

Well I think I found a part of my problem....

Lack of COFFEE!

I rarely drink it but this afternoon I tried out my wife's new Keurig and fired up a game shortly after..

Normally I'm lucky to get warp three while rarely hitting warp when it comes out the pops and my warp record was 8.

Well today I sidled up to the machine all coffeed up banged out a quick 3 warps right off the plunge and shortly after made my way to 9.2

Played later that day after coffee had worn off and I was back to the same ol shit as before.

Will try another coffee tomorrow and see what happens!

#163 8 years ago

Can I call a timeout on debates between MET and ST before this thread gets seriously derailed? I'm sure there's a "What should I buy?" thread somewhere where this issue has been thoroughly hashed out. Let's keep this thread positive. Thanks!

#164 8 years ago

Yes!!! I just achieved Warp 9.9 for the first time! It only took me a year of ownership to do it.

I've really been trying to follow everyone's advice in this thread about building up warps. What's amazing is that yesterday, I beat my warp record by getting warp 9.8, and then today I get warp 9.9 (and actually one more for a second warp 1). So, the advice must be working.

I was at warp 8, ready for Kobayshi, but I held off trying to get double scoring before I started. I actually got warp 9.1 and immediately drained. So, I started Kobayshi and decided to cradle one ball while I worked on warps. Maybe not the best idea for points, but I wanted more warps, dammit! I got to warp 9.8, drained one ball, ending multiball, and decided to just go for warp 9.9, and . . . success! Again, I didn't maximize points with this, but I'm starting to prove to myself that the timing of warps is more in my control than I initially realized. I'm still no where near some people's level, but I'm getting better and having fun!

#165 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Can I call a timeout on debates between MET and ST before this thread gets seriously derailed? I'm sure there's a "What should I buy?" thread somewhere where this issue has been thoroughly hashed out. Let's keep this thread positive. Thanks!

Really! There is only one right answer... Duh!

st_met_altart.jpgst_met_altart.jpg

#166 8 years ago

I posted this before but I'll post it again. I really like the away missions.

I start DTD first. Make 1 shot. Then try to start the away mission ASAP. I really like nailing the spinner and left orbit. 75k per spinner spin really boosts the score. Especially since the left orbit can be made with either flipper. I have found that I gotten better a making the warp shot now since i hit he left orbit more

I then hit KB 1-2-3 because KB 2 is easy n pretty much a free points.

STE next,start the away mission ASAP. It's pretty the same as DTD away mission. He the left orbit and warp ramp

SJ next and then PD to get 2-3 in a row bonus scoring.
I'm improving slowly and with this strat. I don't make it KM much.

#167 8 years ago

This is my favorite game and I only play on location as I dont own 1 or know anyone who does but ive implemented some of these strats to get some good games going.

My personal best is 189 million and only time I ever got to kobayashi maru. This was before I read any rules or even knew that mode existed. Just played well that game and got thru the modes.

Last night I finally broke 100 mill again . Drained really early my first two balls, I wanted to try and get thru DTD3 first but didnt make it happen. I ended up beating the bottom three missions and stacked my Klingon MB with the KB1. Rocked the ramps and spinner and got i think 76 mill off that MB and stacked my multiplier for a 29 mill bonus.

Thanks for the tips! hope to keep improving, by far my fav game to play on location!

#168 8 years ago

Just had this game happen. I should mention I just re-tuned my warp ramp. Going off memory, here's my mission progression:

NERO1, SJ1, NERO2 (Klingon MB), NERO3, PD1, DTD1 (vengeance Mb with double scoring - 89mil DTD1 score), STE1 (double scoring - 78mil STE1) {super ramps, super spinner}, STE2, KB1 (V2 extra ball), kobayshi maru, KB2 (V3 - drained on sudden death from a ball hop! Had 800mil score at time), DTD2 {super spinner}, SJ2 (Klingon mb), PD 2, enterprise amok! (But choked), DTD3, STE3, drained ball 3 on SJ3.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#169 8 years ago

#170 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Here's an example (from tonight) of how strategy can evolve in the middle of the game:
I wanted to try the suggestion of doing Nero1-3 followed by DTD and galactic spinner for lots of points. My first two balls sucked, and I got maybe 15 million points and just started Nero 2. On my third ball, I was able to make it through Nero 2 and 3, but I wasn't hitting any of the medal shots, so my overall score was low. Nevertheless, the first part of my mission was accomplished. The left orbit was now lit for 2x scoring. I started DTD, and honestly I couldn't make a single shot. The time ran out, and I had hit nothing. So, no GAT mission for me. I had to think what to do next. I decided to do STE to finish the row and get super spinner. I then wanted to do PD1 and galactic lanes to get the orbits lit again for some decent point advantages. I was able to do all of that. Finished STE, started PD1 and got to galactic lanes. I kept hitting the left orbit (which by now had 2x scoring and super spinner). I got a decent overall score on DTD with a gold medal. I then progressed to SJ and was planning on heading to Kobayshi after KB, but I drained. Still, I took a crappy first couple of balls, plus a failure to achieve my initial objective, and still turned the game around to get 115 million points which is not at all bad for me. It is great to know the rules so you can know how to modify your approach mid-stream.

I had this post in mind as I was playing that 1 bil point game. When I had super ramps and spinner lit, my thought process was since I was on ball 2 I decided not to do Klingon battle and get kobayshi but rather go for STE2&3 and get more medals as well as light the right ramp 2x. However, mid mode of STE2, I drained. And now instead of choosing a breezy path to kobayshi I was on ball 3 and stuck in STE2. So I had to change strategies and finish STE2 , not go for STE3, and chose to save vengeance MB for KB1. I pulled it off and got to kobayshi. Then I was able to earn an EB during vengeance 2. From there, my whole goal was to finish the remaining level 2s and get to amok.

That's just one sample of changing up my strategy mid game. There was another one early on when I thought about trying to complete DTD2&3 before doing STE1 but drained before earning my warp ramp EB so decided not to risk going for the warp 2x.

For the record I got my warp ramp EB fixed at 9.5. Love this pin!

#171 8 years ago

Awesome game eskaybee! Question for you and ecotbar and anyone else who has gotten to EA: what is the goal? The video you posted made it seem like you just need a certain number of target hits which you can just get with the spinner. Is that it?

#172 8 years ago

I'm still figuring out EA, but here's what I got.

It's stage based. You need to complete a certain number of shots to advance to the next stage. You get a ball save at the beginning of each stage.

The other piece, you get an add-a-ball at X switch hits.
I've seen some video of high-level tourney guys, and they definitley made the spinner a priority.

Not sure how many stages there are. I think I've been through 3 or 4.

#173 8 years ago

So is the first stage switch hits and then it moves on to something else? (Would be kind of boring if you just did the spinner throughout the whole mode . . . .)

#174 8 years ago

The switch hits are ongoing through all the stages. The stages are a couple different lit shots per stage that need to be completed.

#175 8 years ago

X amount of switch hits lights a certain shot for big points (600k lol) and add-a-ball. Complete all the different add-a-ball shots to light Portal I mean EA Super jackpot. It's an ok mode but wayyyy too many switch hits to make it compelling. Basically comes down to shooting spinner while holding balls on left flipper.

#176 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

was at warp 8, ready for Kobayshi, but I held off trying to get double scoring before I started. I actually got warp 9.1 and immediately drained. So, I started Kobayshi and decided to cradle one ball while I worked on warps. Maybe not the best idea for points, but I wanted more warps, dammit! I got to warp 9.8, drained one ball, ending multiball, and decided to just go for warp 9.9, and . . . success! Again, I didn't maximize points with this, but I'm starting to prove to myself that the timing of warps is more in my control than I initially realized.

That's pretty freakin' awesome, actually....lol.. it's hard to get the ball back with just the right flipper if ya flub the ramp.

#177 8 years ago

Uh oh, moment of reckoning SKB.

sk8ball, what's the gc score on your ST right now? (Assuming you still have it. If not, remember what it was?)

#178 8 years ago

Nice, SKB. That's got to be tough to beat for anyone. Strange that you can get an incredible score and still not finish the game.

#179 8 years ago

I had no idea a score like 1.1B was achievable on ST. Way to go!

#180 8 years ago

Another tip I've been thinking about (not really a strategy): I find it critical to keep track of my shots and when the medals are going to be awarded. The award of a medal involves cutting out the GI, flashing the lights and a triumphant award sound. I used to think it was kind of random when this would happen after achieving each medal -- somewhat tied to what else was going on in the game at that moment and the queue of events. But, the more I play, the more I realize that this is fairly predictable, especially with the level 1 missions. So, I really try to keep track of every third shot I make because I know the lights will cut out and there will be a flash. At this point, I usually just try to cradle the ball or take a very easy and long shot like the left ramp, letting the celebration pass before my next shot. Whenever I try something more difficult -- like the left kick out or warp ramp, I almost always miss because my shot coincides with the blinding award celebration. Sometimes, I even drain when that happens.

Don't get me wrong, I love the award celebration. But, you really need to be aware of when that is going to happen so you can pause what you are doing and wait for it to pass.

#181 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Another tip I've been thinking about (not really a strategy): I find it critical to keep track of my shots and when the medals are going to be awarded. The award of a medal involves cutting out the GI, flashing the lights and a triumphant award sound. I used to think it was kind of random when this would happen after achieving each medal -- somewhat tied to what else was going on in the game at that moment and the queue of events. But, the more I play, the more I realize that this is fairly predictable, especially with the level 1 missions. So, I really try to keep track of every third shot I make because I know the lights will cut out and there will be a flash. At this point, I usually just try to cradle the ball or take a very easy and long shot like the left ramp, letting the celebration pass before my next shot. Whenever I try something more difficult -- like the left kick out or warp ramp, I almost always miss because my shot coincides with the blinding award celebration. Sometimes, I even drain when that happens.
Don't get me wrong, I love the award celebration. But, you really need to be aware of when that is going to happen so you can pause what you are doing and wait for it to pass.

I hate that celebration. Your reward for making shots is.... to blind you and turn out the GI momentarily. Fun!

#182 8 years ago

YES - Medals rewards make it very hard to track the ball. I often miss the next shot cause the whole game is blinking off and on. Wish they left the GI on and only blinked the inserts!

I have been playing like garbage lately. I can't even seem to get to the kobayashi maru. I was putting up big numbers right after 1.61 but not so much anymore.

The highest I got is 325M and that was when I hit Warp 9.1 right before kobayashi maru and got double points for the medals.

#183 8 years ago

Being impatient, I hit both flippers to bypass medal count for Koby Maru. Don't do that lol. The game still turns off the lights and back on as if it is counting the medals while you are playing. Good thing there is a long ball save. Music is also stuck on Koby Maru until you drain.

#184 8 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

I hate that celebration. Your reward for making shots is.... to blind you and turn out the GI momentarily. Fun!

I actually really like it. That change to the new code was one of the aspects that just gave all of the level 1 missions a frantic sense of urgency for me. I wouldn't want to do away with it.

That said, it is distracting. But, as I said in my post, if you play enough, you can actually fairly accurately predict the timing of the celebration. I often do the "DUM DUMMMM" in my head simultaneously with the pin. For those that don't have the timing down, I do think the safest thing to do is to try to cradle the ball or make an easy shot after every third shot. The important thing is keeping track of your shots so you are not surprised.

#185 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I actually really like it. That change to the new code was one of the aspects that just gave all of the level 1 missions a frantic sense of urgency for me. I wouldn't want to do away with it.
That said, it is distracting. But, as I said in my post, if you play enough, you can actually fairly accurately predict the timing of the celebration. I often do the "DUM DUMMMM" in my head simultaneously with the pin. For those that don't have the timing down, I do think the safest thing to do is to try to cradle the ball or make an easy shot after every third shot. The important thing is keeping track of your shots so you are not surprised.

Although I somewhat agree with you that it's cool I find it hard to predict. It seems like the medals have a lower priority to other stuff going on and they aren't always rewarded right away.

I would be happy if the GI around the flippers would stay on. If you play in the dark like me you can lose the ball quickly.

#186 8 years ago

One strategy question and one general help.....#1 = How do I activate the 'Special' next to the Away Team? #2 = Does anyone have a shortcut to CoinTaker for the 2 combo red lights for the Beta Ramp and Right Loop, to make them match the same brightness of the other combo red lights?

#187 8 years ago

Special is awarded from the "Mystery Black Hole Award" The mystery is, I have no idea what i did to get it awarded..

http://cointaker.com/products/stern-spike-led

I ordered the red LED's fyi

#188 8 years ago

Thanks Fresh_Wax! This strategy thread is very helpful! I plan to order the red LED's also!

#189 8 years ago

I'm not sure how many people try this but I usually try for both skill shots on every ball.

If you hold the right flipper first and do a hard plunge you can bounce off the back gate and feed the ball to the upper flipper for a warp ramp super skill shot worth 1.5M.

Then if the ball drains before ball save timer runs out - or you hit the away team - you can hold the left flipper for the standard skill shot worth 1M.

Of course the values increase as you make the skill shots.

#190 8 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

I'm not sure how many people try this but I usually try for both skill shots on every ball.
If you hold the right flipper first and do a hard plunge you can bounce off the back gate and feed the ball to the upper flipper for a warp ramp super skill shot worth 1.5M.
Then if the ball drains before ball save timer runs out - or you hit the away team - you can hold the left flipper for the standard skill shot worth 1M.
Of course the values increase as you make the skill shots.

This was actually the subject of a bit of discussion / debate between jawjaw, ectobar and me from a page or two ago. I used to do exactly what you are suggesting, but since that debate, I've changed my approach. I go for the right flipper skill shot: on the first ball (since my bonus is likely to be low anyway so the multiplier is less important); when strategically it makes sense to get the right orbit shot right from the beginning of the ball (as discussed between ectobar and myself, since that skill shot also awards the right orbit shot); or if in one of the level 1 modes, I am not making enough strides towards medals and want to get a shot in. Otherwise, I usually do what jawjaw suggests and just get the ball into the pops to try to increase my bonus multiplier as much as possible. Especially on later balls when you have a good medal count, this can be quite lucrative. Lately, I don't do the left button skill shot at all.

#191 8 years ago

You can do the left button skill shot once per ball at ANY point in time when the ball is in the shooter lane. This includes hitting the away team start or during a multiball. So I typically ignore it for the start of a ball or on a ball save and use it later on.

#192 8 years ago

Current skill shot pseudo code:

If (Right lane lit and relevant) {
Right Button
}
else {
Soft plunge
}

#193 8 years ago

Things I Have Accomplished & Things I Would Like to Accomplish

Accomplished:

*Defeat Kobayshi Maru
*Defeat Klingon MB (double super Klingon jackpot)
*Defeat all three Vengeance battles
*Collect all victory laps
*Warp 9.9 add-a-ball

Need to Accomplish:

*Enter Kobayshi Maru with 2x scoring from warp ramp
*Make it to EA
*Make it to 5 Yr Mission
*Score 500 million
*Then score 1 billion
*Get a secret gold medal (I believe eskaybee mentioned that these exist, but I have yet to get one. I have a theory though . . . .)
*Get all gold medals on the level 1 missions

#194 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

*Make it to EA
*Make it to 5 Yr Mission

I've never done either of these. =|

#195 8 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I've never done either of these. =|

Yeah, I'm quite obsessed with EA at the moment. I can feel it within reach! I've even abandoned all scoring strategies in this thread for the moment trying to get there. The funny thing is that I've had some of my highest scoring games in a long time just progressing through the modes in order and concentrating on medals. Go figure.

#196 8 years ago

A billion and 5 year mission will probably always be out of reach for me. My big goal is to make it to EA. I got so close once but choked.

#197 8 years ago

Since it's so hard for me to pick and choose my shots on the fly at this time, I've just been aiming for Kobi. I've been able to hit it a few times now.

Going to stick with this until I'm more consistent on the warp.

On my 161st game the other night I managed to get to Kobiyashi and hit double scoring at the same time. Beat my previous GC by 100 million.

It was my best pinball moment yet. Such a good game.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#198 8 years ago
Quoted from Jeekayjay:

Since it's so hard for me to pick and choose my shots on the fly at this time, I've just been aiming for Kobi. I've been able to hit it a few times now.
Going to stick with this until I'm more consistent on the warp.
On my 161st game the other night I managed to get to Kobiyashi and hit double scoring at the same time. Beat my previous GC by 100 million.
It was my best pinball moment yet. Such a good game.
image.jpg

That's awesome! Congrats!

#199 8 years ago

Based on the comments in this thread, I think the most lucrative mission to go three deep in is Nero1-3. Lighting the left orbit for 2x points just pays off in so many ways: play DTD and light galactic spinner, play STE and light galactic warps, play PD and light galactic lanes. All can be cashed in on by constantly hitting that orbit. I don't think any other shot has as many scoring opportunities when lit. And, the left orbit is easy to hit from both flippers. Nero 1-3 is also not a hard set of missions to get through, especially when you know how Nero3 works.

#200 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Based on the comments in this thread, I think the most lucrative mission to go three deep in is Nero1-3. Lighting the left orbit for 2x points just pays off in so many ways: play DTD and light galactic spinner, play STE and light galactic warps, play PD and light galactic lanes. All can be cashed in on by constantly hitting that orbit. I don't think any other shot has as many scoring opportunities when lit. And, the left orbit is easy to hit from both flippers. Nero 1-3 is also not a hard set of missions to get through, especially when you know how Nero3 works.

Right on! Points galore especially when combo'd for 4x!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 24.95
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 402 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-strategies-for-the-average-player/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.