New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 84941)

Star trek interactive vengeance mod (the original).

By beatmaster

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 817 posts
  • 177 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 69 days ago by Schwaggs
  • Topic is favorited by 70 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 30 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

43E2D8AA-F6AF-4B74-8AFB-FD5F51C5FD51 (resized).jpeg
DA5DCBB5-8544-4061-A8F5-F4765FBA9499 (resized).jpeg
E92B15FD-5C62-4A32-99E9-F314ECADCE1F (resized).jpeg
002AB7AA-6507-4323-B1FD-BC6A53303044 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20180913-223116_eBay (resized).jpg
cheap knock off (resized).jpg
60ACE5DD-3782-47DE-B998-34EBAB4131BD-3666-0000034700BAFFD6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0494 (resized).JPG
IMGA0986 (resized).JPG
IMGA0974 (resized).JPG
IMGA0165 (resized).JPG
ST 07032015.jpg
336565-i.jpg
image-9-2.jpg
IMG_2925.JPG
la foto.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beatmaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

412 posts in this topic match your search for posts by beatmaster. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

*** be aware, don't be fooled by a cheap version/seller from e-bay, he used to be one of my customer ***

INTERACTIVE VERSION *** new batch coming up just in time with the vault edition ***

basically, it will flash/pulse in some sequences and in vengeance modes or when the vengeance/target is hit, like the flasher under the ship that we can't really see but with the kit you can't miss it and really makes a nice effect.
plug and play with all the connectors and instructions, also with additional screws/longer for the back section of the saucer is needed (takes about 15/20 minutes and you're done).

Price for the interactive kit is $75 usd plus $15 usd shipping anywhere in canada and usa.
international pm me for shipping price.

***** the last 3 pictures are reference for the plugs ********

sorry for the crappy videos.

bob.

here's the videos of the interactive kit;

video #1 = interactive blue
video #2 = intetractive red

interactive plugs reference.JPG
interactive plugs reference2.JPG
interactive plugs reference3-340.JPG

Post edited by beatmaster: changing infos

#14 6 years ago

thanks guys.

i'm trying very hard to find a solution to get my parts.

i was working on 2 ideas for the vengeance;

1: is this one (pretty damn cool in person) and my favorite.
2: not chasing but interactive with the vengeance modes, i'm gonna try to make a video for this weekend.

and yes everything will be plug and play, after installation, not hard.

thanks, bob.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

First two almost look like phaser fire. If you could simulate that? beam shooting out the front, wow.

that's the idea

#17 6 years ago

now working on different colors, like the red phaser around the ship.
i will also have different options.
chasing.
interactive.
on.

will update my post this weekend with a different color.

#21 6 years ago

ok,
made a quick test with red, unfortunately i can't make them chase, waiting for parts.
i made a red version before the blue and it's just nuts.

one thing for sure, it will happen, parts are on their way, everything is getting laser cut and should be ready in 2-3 weeks.

#25 6 years ago

lolll i'm gonna have to start making different list.
some want interactive, others red or on all the time but nothing confirmed except maybe 2.

i'm still working on the best way to make it, another thing i wanna try is green... it's coming.

#26 6 years ago

ok i re-installed the blue version for now until i get everything.

right now i'm leaning toward the red chasing version, because i think there is enough blue in the machine and it makes more sense to have it red like the phasers (imagine the premium with the lights in the side rails in blue, it wouldn't work) and i know i can get them, they are on their way.

i'm gonna have green also, can't wait to try it.

i will update my thread when i'm ready/or almost done, first chasing batch will be very limited.
i will also offer like i wrote before an interactive version flashing when in battle/vengeance modes and a static/always on version that looks very good also.
i will also announce the price of each version.

here's a last video in blue from the front before i remove everything... again lollll.

bob.

#32 6 years ago

yes blue is nice but wait t'il you see the red but i can see why people want the blue.
even blue on/static all the time looks great.

work is in progress... it's coming!

#36 6 years ago

looks like i'm gonna have to order more parts, i received a lot of pm's lately.

be patient, i'll try make enough for everybody.

#40 6 years ago

no problem for those options, i'm gonna have enough.
the parts for the chasing version/colors are not easy to get. but... i will have some.

the interactive version will be cool, imagine when you shot at the vengeance and red comes out around the saucer section... that's what i'm going for/similar.

i did a test with the lights always on and it looks great too.

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

You better, could be a hot seller. I want to see the "phaser" red myself.

it's going to be like the blue but red.

red right now is not a problem to get.

#48 6 years ago

it's coming people, i just received some parts.

each kit/option (on or interactive with the ship flashers) will have its own laser cut transparent disc to go with the leds,
the chasing kit also have its own transparent disc, there getting ready for the laser this week.

i'm doing all i can, right now it's the waiting game, parts and parts...

i should have something for everybody, interactive, always on and chasing red will be my first batch.
i have a lot of pms and e-mails, i will go in the order i received them.

#50 6 years ago

lollll, nice try... actually you are #7 but it could be less, depending on what you chose.

#51 6 years ago

well, just ordered more parts. looks like interactive red will be a popular one.

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

What number am I in line can't wait game is kicking my butt super fast

not far... like i said, depending on what you chose.

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh now you don't....I'M FIRST.

well, you are on top of my list.

#60 6 years ago

price will be reasonable.

a lot of testing and labor into this one.

i saw similar mods going for $125-$150 (thinking about the afm saucer).

i will probably charge half that price (for the chasing version).
and a reasonable shipping price.

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Sounds good Bob and as far as shipping goes do you still have snow up there? If so you post office must still be using dog sleds to get the mail out, right? So it might take a while for me to get mine I guess.

lollll, i don't know i didn't look outside of my igloo yet!..... but seriously, 5-7 business days.

funny you say this, sometimes i'm wondering if usps are still making delivery with horses.

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from pinwaz:

Hi bob
awesome mod,will you posted to Australia..

you mean ship to australia?

if so, yes when i'm ready.

#69 6 years ago

no worries, i got you all.

i did some test last weekend with the laser cut plastic and everything is looking great.
i might add a little extra to the kit, something that was missing on the ship, it will be part of the interactive kit, not sure yet, if not i will make a video for sure for next weekend or in a few days for the interactive kit.

#71 6 years ago

ok here's the update (also updated my first post) for the chasing version in red and green, yes green!

first 2 videos are in red the other 2 are green (it look amazing in person).
it's very hard to capture the effect with the ipad but in person it looks amazing.
red fits the vengeance perfectly.
green look great, i like it a lot, a new color to the machine, this is the one i'm gonna keep in my machine.

they are special rings that fits perfectly on a crystal clear laser cut plastic made for that mod only.
every hole i made reflects the lights and also capture the other lights from the machine, kind of like a diamond effect.
the ring comes with a programmed chip giving you 9 different chasing modes or solid;
one led or 2 leds spinning around, or every 2 leds, flashing, etc...

i will start to contact everybody on my list in order since the beginning.

*** they will be ready to ship early next week***

price for the chasing version $75 plus $15 for shipping.

#73 6 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

so I am ready to buy are you ready to sell ?

lolll i didn't had the time to finish my post.

yes i'm ready to sell, i will check my list.

you are not far...

#76 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Looking sweet! So are these constantly on, or are you tying them into anything on the playfield? I think you mentioned that you wanted to tie them to the game somehow? Not sure if you need a Pig 2 or the like to handle that.

yes that version is constanlly on, you can chose between 9 chasing mode or solid.

yes i will have another version, coming soon.
it will be interactive with the flasher under the ship (that doesn't do much).
right now i wanna add a little extra in that mod/version, so yep... gotta wait for parts.

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

DANG! Why do you make it such a hard choice. Couldn't you do it with color changer leds, that way we could change the color and the effects with a push button remote. I'd pay extra for that. Sorry but I just can't chose a color.

lollll c'mon paul make a choice, you are the first one on my list.

just to get the damn chasing ring is hard enough.... lollll
price will go up to the roof if i make one like you want....

i don't see any other colors anyway with the vengeance.
red or blue.
green is something wanted to try and the result is great but that color will be limited.

#82 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I'm thinking interactive red for me as well
I can't wait to see what else you do with that version.

well it's going to be interactive with the flasher behind or under the ship, the entire saucer section pulse or flash, looks very nice.
but i wanna add more, if you look at the vengeance (in the movie or the official one) there is 4 lights missing on the pinball version and i want to add them.

Quoted from Cheeks:

Red is the color for sure, that looks stellar! But I can't decide chase vs. interactive until I can see the interactive one. I'm definitely in for one or the other though!

i can't agree more, red is the color of the phasers but you'd be surprised to see how good green looks.
something was missing on that ship so any color makes it look a 100 times better.

#85 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Red is fine with me but one thing is not clear for me.
Will we
be able to change the blinking ourselves or do we have to tell you what we want and you program the chip?

The chip is pre-programmed with 9 different chasing mode and one solid.
a little switch under the kit will let you do that before installation.

#86 6 years ago

i'm thinking about adding a red film on the vengeance window.

good idea?

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Personally I would prefer no film. Of course, I already bought the Pinbits dress kit, so I'd prefer to at least leave the window piece in. That said, I guess I don't know if your kit will fit with the Pinbits piece in. Obviously the one that is sandwiched in the saucer would come out since your kit is replacing / upgrading that.
Regardless, I would prefer the window to stay blue and just the saucer rim be red. If the Pinbits window piece has to come out, then I would prefer a blue film.

no your pinbits piece won't fit.

my ring is different and designed for that mod.

i guess i will leave it like this.

#90 6 years ago

ok, i went through my list.

as of right now first batch is sold out.
i should have more next week, my interactive prototype should be finished also, i will add a video next week.

thanks, bob.

next in line, to give an idea.
ibarakuro
tatman9999
etc.... i will contact you and the rest.

#92 6 years ago

all orders from the first batch are shipped.

interactive kit should be ready for next weekend, i will make a video when ready.
now adding 6 new leds instead of 4.

thanks, bob.

#94 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

What does that mean?

i wanted to add 4 more leds on the interactive kit around the saucer but now it will be 6.

so when it's not in vengeance modes you'll still get some blinking lights or on.

#100 6 years ago

so for those who are curious,

around the edge of the saucer on the original/replica there are 8 lights. but i want to add 6, the 2 in the back we can't see it anyway.
those will probably be on all the time, so when the ship is not in vengeance mode pulsing/flashing you'll still get some lights, it's just a little add on, nothing major just a little something more.

i did some test today and boy the interactive blue kit is just amazing, the pulsing effect in vengeance mode is just crazy!
i will upload a video this weekend, red leds around the saucer with the blue interactive kit.

so here's a pic of the replica with the lights around the saucer i was talking about, so you can see what i mean.

QMx Star Trek Into Darkness USS Vengeance artisan replica 5.jpg

#104 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey Bob, saucer mod came yesterday and it sure does look like a quality build. Now just have to find time to put it on.

good, let me know if you need any help, pm me, i'll be happy to help.
i also added pictures in my first post, if you want to know where the connectors go.

#107 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Can I get on the list? (not sure if I want interactive or not)

basic interactive blue will be up in a few minutes.

#108 6 years ago

ok here's 2 videos of the basic interactive blue (no leds around the saucer).
in person the effect is really nice, my cheap camera doesn't do justice.
i will also make the same kit in red, for next week.

price for the basic kit plug and play, $75.00 plus shipping.

i will have 3 ready to go for monday, i will start with my list, some of you will get pms.

thanks, bob.

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from BDillon:

I installed my red mod yesterday and it totally rocks.
Easy to install and adds a very nice touch to the entire playfield.
Nice job Beat!!!
Bill

thanks, glad you like it.

#116 6 years ago

update, little infos about the chasing kit.

i said it was possible to change the chasing mode by pressing the back part of the saucer. (work very well for me)
i'd prefer that you chose your chasing mode before final installation. i wouldn't want you guys to put to much stress on the switch and it only takes 5 min. to remove the top part.

thanks.

#117 6 years ago

i will concentrate a little bit more on the interactive kit this coming week.

trying to find the best way to add those extra leds around the saucer, i have to say it's a real pita to add... lolll tight space!
if i'm not satisfied, i will leave it as it is, i think pretty damn awesome already.

#120 6 years ago
Quoted from Phantom1911:

Same here. Go big or go home.
Just to clarify, i know you're working on adding static lighting in addition to the interactive lights. Will the static lights be blue to match the existing lighting on the Vengeance, or will they be the same colour as the interactive lights?
Great job! Really looking forward to this mod. Now I'm gonna have to find a buyer for my current dress kit.

interactive kit will come in 2 choices of color, blue like in those videos and red like the phasers.

i'm gonna try both static colors.
i already changed the design for the plastic ring twice and access to the laser cutter when available keeps me waiting also. if i can't fit the static colors like i want without changing the design of the ring i will go interactive only.

trust me, you won't be disappointed with interactive only.

#122 6 years ago

sorry to say i won't add the static lights around the saucer. disc need to be re-design again, tight spot and hard to fit without doing so. i wanted to add more but i can't.

it's already very nice, strong pulsing/flashing effect in vengeance modes and in some flashing sequence,
when hit or fire at the vengeance.

so interactive kit will be like the one in the videos, blue or red.
gonna try to make a red interactive video this week.

i should have another batch ready this week, i will contact my list first.

thanks, bob.

#123 6 years ago

first batch of the blue interactive kits are shipped.

******* a few chasing red will be available tonight, i will contact some of you ******

thanks, bob.

#125 6 years ago

i already have kits installed in premium/le, no problems reported.
since not all the machines are built exactly the same, i guess a better spring or counterweight can fix this easily.

and i seriously doubt the kit is too heavy.

thanks.

#128 6 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

Do you have some video of the interactive red would like to see it if you can

not yet, it's coming.

#129 6 years ago

there you go, interactive red video is up.

#134 6 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Put me down for a red version!

done, i already had you, now i know what color you want.

going through my list right now, they are going fast, still waiting for a few answers.

i will have new batch every week.

#138 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I Am on the list and my choice is interactive red. Must admit blue looks great to but red it is gonna be
Any idea when it is my turn ?

from what i can see, you should be on my next batch, that means somewhere next week.
depending if people answer fast or chose something else.

thanks, bob.

#145 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I like my ship crashing down, it would be sad if this mod, which looks awesome, took that away.

i doubt the kit will change anything and i really can't see how.

Quoted from Fulltilt:

....Like I mentioned, I played it a couple times and it behaved the same way with the mod installed.

so, the mod didn't change anything.

and just to make sure, i strongly suggest you check your wires, if it's not pulling on anything.

#152 6 years ago

another interactive batch will be ready this weekend, going through my list right now.

#156 6 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

Mine's on the way
Can't wait!!!!

yep, from tracking Expected Delivery : 2014/05/09

#158 6 years ago

if i didn't pmed some of you it's because i don't have the color or the version you want.
(chasing blue are not available right now and i can't tell when)

don't worry, i won't forget anybody... i hope.

i will send pm's, i can wait a day or 2 for your answers, please understand the list is long and i'm trying to be fair to everybody.

thanks.

#160 6 years ago
Quoted from IBARAKURO:

I received mine

image.jpg 207 KB

image-440.jpg 134 KB

image-920.jpg 180 KB

image-170.jpg 190 KB

damn, that was fast.

thanks for the pics, the red glowing effect looks really good, also in the window.

#162 6 years ago

*****all gone****

sending pms, another batch is ready.

#164 6 years ago
Quoted from pinwaz:

love blue interactive on our stle44
thanks bob for a cool mod.

IMG_20140520_172134.jpg 147 KB

cool, glad you like it.

not bad, 10 business days to get to australia.

#165 6 years ago

all orders from this past weekend are shipped.

another batch coming for next weekend, again i will go through my list, please answer your pm when the time comes.

thanks, bob.

#166 6 years ago

contacting people for this batch (blue interactive), almost done.

#168 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Received and installed. Looks great. Now to find a way to include red

image-621.jpg 162 KB

image-607.jpg 152 KB

cool,

i was expecting pictures with the kit installed in the machine.

actually, i did found a way to do it but for that the disc need to be re-design (that's why there is 6 holes around the disc but it's not enough).

glad you like it, thanks.

#171 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Everybody already showed pics installed so can take a picture abut will not show anything new I thought
So in the 6 holes you had LEDs installed? If that part would be made interactive with some flasher than it would perhaps look like lasershots?

no problem,

if you read my thread, i was trying to add 6 Static leds, i re-designed the disc, made a big batch (a lot)
but to make it perfect with the wires and everything, not enough space, the disc need to be re-design again.

i think as it is right now, it's pretty damn great. so i left it like this.

#175 6 years ago

thanks guys, glad you like it.

creyes82, i did exactly the same thing on my machine, the red flasher and the blue kit gives a purple effect in the window, hard to capture in a video but in person it looks really good.

#179 6 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

Wow these look awesome are they easy to fit? Thx

Quoted from Racerx61:

Got Bob's kit installed this weekend. It was a quick and easy install and as everyone else has said, it looks fantastic and really adds to the game.

like racerx61 said very easy to install, i mounted everything, just install and plug, a big 15 min. max.

#183 6 years ago
Quoted from MXV:

Please put me down on your list for blue interactive. This thing looks awesome!

you are on it now.

#187 6 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

I would love a red interactive for my premium !

you need to hop on the list my friend.

just confirm with a pm. (but got you on it anyway)

#190 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Dear beat master
Looking at your design, have you ever tried how 2 rings on top of each other would look? In this way interactive and chasing could be combined. Other option would be to use RGB LEDs.
Than another possibility could be to make only for the small front part which can be removed seperate from the rest and make this act like a kind of laser
Any away, your mod is already great. Just some ideas

dear rensh,

weight will become a problem with 2 rings/discs. ship will tilt forward.
ship will look too thick.
chasing kit is not the same.

i made it like this because it's the best solution and easy to install for every one.

#191 6 years ago

contacting people via pms, a few kits will be ready this weekend (interactive blue).
those kits will be ship on monday.

thanks everyone.

#194 6 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

contacting people via pms, a few kits will be ready this weekend (interactive blue).
those kits will be ship on monday.
thanks everyone.

thanks for the video jordan, change that flasher under the vengeance for blue, it's gonna look like purple in the window.

Quoted from Vyzer2:

Love this mod. Installed this weekend. Went with the chaser choice but there are a few other good options. Wish the button to change the settings was easier to access but it's not too hard to unscrew the ship to get to the button.

like you said it doesn't take long to change the setting and that way you won't stress the switch.

glad you like it guys!

i'm also working on something else ... shhhhhhhhhh... nothing to do with this mod... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

#195 6 years ago

big batch coming up, i will send a lot of pms this week.

thanks everyone.

#197 6 years ago

sending pm's.

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Out with it my good man.....SPILL THE BEAN'S.

lollll, nothing to do with this mod but ...

i also have a lot of little things coming up, star trek, ac/dc....
fun little things at a very good price.

#201 6 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

Can you put me down for interactive red. It looks really good. Thanks!

done!

#203 6 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

Are these still available? If so, please put me down for interactive blue. (PM sent also)

you are now on my list.

#204 6 years ago

all orders (this week) = shipped.

might do a few kits this weekend.

#206 6 years ago

damn

are you serious, 3 business days.... ok, i'm impress!

another batch coming this week also, interactive blue. those who asked for blue 2-3 weeks ago, check your pm by the end of the week.

thanks, bob.

#208 6 years ago

guess what, you are next on my list for red.

#211 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Put mine in on the weekend,looks really nice.
Thanks for doing mine.

thanks dan, glad you like it

#213 6 years ago

seriously, i'm freaking out right now, 2 business days and it's delivered

thanks for the video, i'm gonna have to practice... one knee on the right flipper.... check!

#220 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

You could always drill a bunch of holes in beatmasters plastic, it just sits there and doesn't get banged around. That would lighten it up.

hmm... plastic will break.

a blue film over the window will do exactly the same effect.

#222 6 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Got it in easily, thanks. Just need to investigate which is the right plug to put it in now-flasher cable seems to be mixed up with all the others down there

first post last 3 pictures if you need reference for the plugs.

thanks.

#224 6 years ago

nice job, it looks good.

thanks for sharing the picture.

bob.

#225 6 years ago

all kits (last weekend from the list) are shipped.

next batch coming this week, i will send pms.

thanks, bob.

#232 6 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

What is the current cue from ordering to shipping ?

1-3 weeks, depending what color you chose.

#234 6 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

I think I would go for the interactive Blue mod

no problem, i got you on the list now.

#239 6 years ago

exactly,

like i said in the pm, you have to disconnect the plug/flasher going under the vengeance, plug my long wire there and reconnect the plug/flasher at the end of my other plug (the little one).

see my first post last 3 pictures for reference.

#244 6 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

Is there another Z connection with the kit? after I spit the factory connection, I need one for both ends?

one came with the kit (at the end of the small wire), the extra z connector i gave you should be enough to make it work.

see my first post, last 3 pictures if you need reference.

#246 6 years ago

sorry about that, i always double check before shipping, are you sure it's not in the bag or in the trash.

let me know if you need help.

#249 6 years ago
Quoted from MXV:

Got mine last week and installed it over the weekend. It was super easy and it sure looks great! I'm very happy with my purchase!

cool, glad you like it.

thank you.

#250 6 years ago

all orders (this past weekend) = shipped.

will contact more peoples by the end of the week.

thanks.

#252 6 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Great!
...so what is it, 1 or 3 weeks waiting with blue interactive ?

that is about right.

#253 6 years ago

i will send more PMs this week, please people answer your pm when on pinside.

long list getting shorter, i just don't want to keep the others on the list waiting.

thanks.

#255 6 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Any news when I can pay and order ?

you have to get on the list.

it was slower for the past 2 weeks because of the holidays and summer, waiting time is right now is about 2-4 weeks,
depending on the color you chose.

#257 6 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

you put me on the list 3 weeks ago...

true, and you are in the next batch (this week).

expect a pm.

Quoted from beatmaster:

it was slower for the past 2 weeks because of the holidays and summer.

#258 6 years ago

this week orders (from the list) = all shipped.

******the list for the blue interactive kit is done, no more waiting ! for now, i will start a new list if i have to but the wait will be a lot shorter.

******i have 2 blue interactive kit available, ready for shipping on monday.

list for interact red is almost done, distributor keep sending me blue, wt...
and the past few weeks was slow (holidays/vacations).

thanks, bob.

#259 6 years ago

i have a few interactive blue kit in stock, no waiting and ready for shipping (the list is done).

#261 6 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Received the Blue IA mod today, installation was easy and I love the effects!! Thnx Beatmaster for a great mod.

thank you, glad you like it.

damn that was fast! 5 days including weekend to get to netherlands

#262 6 years ago

another small batch was sent today (interactive blue).

i have 2 more interactive blue, ready to go this week if somebody wants one, no waiting.

thanks everyone, bob.

1 week later
#263 6 years ago

i will have 3 blue interactive kit ready for shipping this week, no waiting.

2 weeks later
#264 6 years ago

i have one interactive blue left, ready to go, can be shipped monday.

thanks, bob.

1 week later
#266 6 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

Just installed the red one. Looks great!
Kudos to beatmaster, very nice mod.

#272 6 years ago

little update;

my last finished kit was sold a few days ago, working on a new batch.
all pms answered and on my list (will start a new one if i have to) in the order i have received them.

thanks everyone.

1 month later
#275 6 years ago

alright,

finally had access to the laser cutter. another batch will be ready soon (maximum 2 weeks)

for those of you who wants interactive blue, now is the time to get on my list.
as always, i will go through the list in the order i received them.

thanks, bob.

Post edited by beatmaster: more infos

#277 6 years ago
Quoted from jonninemonic:

I have installed the interactive blue and it blends in nicely with the other effects. In retrospect, it's a little too subtle for me so if I had the chance to choose again I'd probably go for the red instead - just my two cents.

i see what you mean and you are right blue really goes well in the machine, did you tried a red flasher under the vengeance, very nice effect with blue.

thanks.

#278 6 years ago

bump for those who wants to get on the list.

next batch will be ready for shipping in 2 week-/+.

#281 6 years ago
Quoted from Pincrawler:

How much is this mod selling for? Sorry I didn't read the whole thread.
Looks great!!!

mod is $75 plus $15 for shipping anywhere in canada and usa.

thanks.

#283 5 years ago
Quoted from Hudson:

I'll take a interactive blue. Pm sent.

pm answered, thanks.

1 week later
#285 5 years ago

all parts in, no waiting list. ready to go when you contact me, they will go fast.

thanks. bob.

#286 5 years ago

batch of interactive blue was shipped last friday.

made more, shipping again this coming week.

1 week later
#287 5 years ago

i have interactive blue ready to go.

thanks, bob.

#289 5 years ago

another batch of interactive blue will be ready for shipping next week.

interactive red should be ready in a week or 2.

thanks, bob.

1 week later
#290 5 years ago

shipping tomorrow, i made 2 extra interactive blue, i can ship at the same time.

thanks everyone.

1 week later
#291 5 years ago

getting ready for this coming week, those of you who wants the interactive blue can contact me, no waiting, ready to go.

interactive red should be ready by the end of the week, i will send pms when ready.

thanks, bob.

#292 5 years ago

alright,

parts finally came in (it's this time of year where everything is a little slower), i will have a few interactive red kits ready this week and ready for shipping.

i don't have those very often, i will answer my pms in the order i get them.

thanks everyone, bob.

#294 5 years ago

all orders shipped.

alright, i only have 3 red version left, i won't make more before the holidays or even after that.

i also have a few interactive blue available.

thanks everyone, bob.

#296 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Bob, you won't take anymore orders cuz you working on your new "top secret" project?

nah, just won't have time to make more before the holidays but i do have a few ready to go in stock.
i'll always produce them, red is the one i don't make very often, so red might be the last run, never know.

too bad you don't have an ac/dc, something cool coming up. if i'm not too late lollllll.....

something for space shuttle, cause i have one, i know you do too.

and a few things, for star trek.

Post edited by beatmaster: more infos

#299 5 years ago

still available, red and blue kits ready to go monday.

1 week later
#300 5 years ago

only 2 red kit left and 1 blue kit left for this batch.

shipping is monday, please be patient, normally it's 5-7 business days to get there (usa) but with the holidays and this time of year everything is a little slower at the post office.

thanks, bob.

#305 5 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

only 2 red kit left and 1 blue kit left for this batch.
shipping is monday, please be patient, normally it's 5-7 business days to get there (usa) but with the holidays and this time of year everything is a little slower at the post office.
thanks, bob.

wow, those went fast, just came back from work. sorry to say i'm sold out for this batch.

sent replys in the order i received the pms.
gonna try to do my next batch as soon as possible.

got the rest of you guys on my list.

thanks everyone, bob.

#306 5 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Mine showed up.....on time (day 7).....I forgot these are coming from Canada.
Thanks!

cool, glad you got it, i was afraid with the post office busy this time of year.

#311 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Installed the red one tonight. Great mod bob!! Love it.

#312 5 years ago
Quoted from moTiv8:

can you put me on the list for the interactive red one?
This mod is also compatible for the LE Version, right?

done, got you on my list.

#313 5 years ago

all orders shipped.

getting ready for the next batch, it's going to be hard to have access to the laser during the holidays, i'll try my best.

those of you who wants to be in the next batch, shoot me a pm.

thanks, bob.

#315 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey Bob will that laser cut stainless steel, I have an idea.

yes.

#317 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Here's the idea. I would like to have the letters T3 cut out of 2 of the metal ramps on my T3 game like on the MET ramp. Then I could put a red gel on the back and light it up. My local friend might be in on it to so that would make it 4 ramps. I imagine it would have to be done from the back side. Think it will work?

pm sent.

#321 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yup. Are these cut out or just painted? To make sure the ball rolls over the cut outs smoothly the letters may have to be styleized. Especially for the 3. What do you think?

it's just the font on top of the ramps, yup size would have to be small if you want it to be smooth, like MET.

#322 5 years ago

that number 3 scares me, i think even small those 2 tabs in the number will bent.

336565-i.jpg
2 weeks later
#325 5 years ago

alright, holidays are over.

interactive blue will be done this weekend and ready for shipping monday.

peoples on my list will be contact before the weekend, some will be shipped friday.

i should have interactive red ready this weekend also.

they will go fast, let me know by sending me a pm.

thanks everyone, bob.

#326 5 years ago

contacted everyone from the list and made a few extras (interactive blue), they are ready to go.

i can put people on the list for red, red should be ready this weekend or early next week.

thanks, bob.

#328 5 years ago
Quoted from itshowtime:

Bob I'm coming over saturday to play pinball not to build mods all day

don't worry, i'm ready!

#331 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Ohhhh so that's how Bob makes um....free labor.

lollll, i wish, i'm gonna kick his ass at ST!

#332 5 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

Finally got time to install my blue interactive on my STLE. This is a very elegant, simple, and high quality mod. for a very fair price! I think out of all the mods I have done this is the most bang for the buck hands down. Absolutely love it! Thank you Bob, keep up the great work.

hey thanks man, glad you like!

#334 5 years ago
Quoted from PinJump:

I think I'm already on the red list but if not please add me

yep, i got you, you are the next red one.

#338 5 years ago

all orders and from the list are shipped. damn they went fast!

i made a few more available, blue and red interactive ready to go.

let me know by sending me a pm.

thanks, bob.

#339 5 years ago

from this batch.

only 1 blue and 2 red left.

looks like i'm going to make another batch in a week or two.

or I can always put people on my list and ship them in the order i received them.

thanks, bob.

** edited**

i can ship tomorrow (friday) or monday.

#340 5 years ago

all orders shipped.

i will ship again next monday.
still have a few kits available.

bob.

#342 5 years ago
Quoted from Markii:

Threads like this one are why I finally joined up on Pinside! I just had to say: what a perfect addition to the game!
(Wish I still had mine)
-M

thanks for the kind words, welcome to pinside!

#344 5 years ago

shipping in a day or two, i have one red and 2 blue available.

thanks, bob.

2 weeks later
#345 5 years ago

getting ready for another batch this weekend, i will have 2 red kits and 4 blue kits and ready for shipping monday.

just send me a pm.

thanks, bob.

#349 5 years ago

this is what i have left;

3 interactive blue only, i can ship monday at the same time.
damn those red went fast.

i will make more red in a week or two, so if anyone wants to have interactive red let me know with a pm, i will put you on my list and you'll be on the next batch before they sold out again or on the next batch.

thanks everyone, bob.

#350 5 years ago

i can still put people on the list for red or i can ship blue at the same time in a day or two.

1 week later
#351 5 years ago

i have blue ready to go now.

red should be ready for shipping early next week.

just let me know so i can put you on the list (red).

thanks, bob.

1 week later
#354 5 years ago

interactive blue sold out (for the moment, getting more parts)

interactive red will be ready this weekend, those of you who wants to have one just pm me.
they will be ready for shipping early next week (monday or tuesday), don't wait too long, they will go fast.

thanks, bob.

#355 5 years ago

hi everyone,

only 6 interactive red left and ready for shipping.

just let me know with a pm, if sold out, i can put you on the list for the next batch.

thanks, bob.

#358 5 years ago
Quoted from Rom:

Installed mine yesterday and it is SIMPLY A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!! Thanks beatmaster. Must have!

ST 07032015.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

cool, thanks for the picture, glade you like it.

#360 5 years ago
Quoted from Tazmancat:

Your machine looks fantastic! I've got the blue version of the mod but am working on getting my hubby to install it. Can't wait!

get ready for some serious flashing and pulsing.

1 week later
#362 5 years ago

new interactive batch ready for shipping, in red and blue.

just send me a pm and i'll get back to you.

#364 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

BEATMASTER,HAVE INSTALLED YOUR RED MOD,AND IT WORKS GREAT! I FOUND OUT THAT THE VENGEANCE IS ON A GIMBLE SO YOU CAN FACE IT ANY WAY YOU WANT,SO,I FACED IT FACING THE ENTERPRISE SHIP SO IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE FIGHTING IT OUT! LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT LASER MOD,THANKS,PEACE,HAWKMOON.

glad you like it john, have fun with your machine and the new code.

bob.

#365 5 years ago

out of this batch, only 4 blue and 4 red left.

just shoot me a pm, i'll get back to you.

#367 5 years ago
Quoted from pinworthy:

Got mine today, high quality, easy install and looks awesome ... big thumbs up

damn, that was fast, only 3 days and shipping from canada

enjoy!

thanks, bob.

#371 5 years ago
Quoted from Nobrain:

Hello received this week (France) well pack and clear instruction ! Thanks !!!

cool, 10 days to get there, not bad.

enjoy the mod, thanks, bob.

#376 5 years ago

interactive blue sold out.
interactive red available, only one left.

working on a new interactive blue batch.
i can put names on my list in the order i received them.

thanks, bob.

#378 5 years ago

wow those are tight screws.
somebody's strong at stern.

you have no choice but to remove those screws, maybe a good pair of pliers/wise grip, that can grip/bite those screws.
i don't think wd40 will change anything.

swearing is always good.
counter clockwise?