(Topic ID: 84941)

Star trek interactive vengeance mod (the original).

By beatmaster

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 861 posts
  • 187 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by beatmaster
  • Topic is favorited by 75 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CBC94A1C-0948-4378-9DF3-2DEB7200DA3D (resized).jpeg
4B938234-65ED-40D0-AA3C-FDB811CCD042 (resized).jpeg
43E2D8AA-F6AF-4B74-8AFB-FD5F51C5FD51 (resized).jpeg
DA5DCBB5-8544-4061-A8F5-F4765FBA9499 (resized).jpeg
E92B15FD-5C62-4A32-99E9-F314ECADCE1F (resized).jpeg
002AB7AA-6507-4323-B1FD-BC6A53303044 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20180913-223116_eBay (resized).jpg
cheap knock off (resized).jpg
60ACE5DD-3782-47DE-B998-34EBAB4131BD-3666-0000034700BAFFD6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0494 (resized).JPG
IMGA0986 (resized).JPG
IMGA0974 (resized).JPG
IMGA0165 (resized).JPG
ST 07032015.jpg
336565-i.jpg
image-9-2.jpg
There are 861 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 18.
#101 10 years ago

Man, glad i Am already on the waiting list. Look forward to the video and hope to be soon on top of the list

#102 9 years ago

Awesome mod, can you put me on the list for the interactive version. Ship to australia. Please pm me when your ready for payment ect... And great mod! The vengeance definitely is lacking without this.

#103 9 years ago

Hey Bob, saucer mod came yesterday and it sure does look like a quality build. Now just have to find time to put it on.

#104 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey Bob, saucer mod came yesterday and it sure does look like a quality build. Now just have to find time to put it on.

good, let me know if you need any help, pm me, i'll be happy to help.
i also added pictures in my first post, if you want to know where the connectors go.

#105 9 years ago

Can I get on the list? (not sure if I want interactive or not)

#106 9 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

good, let me know if you need any help, pm me, i'll be happy to help.
i also added pictures in my first post, if you want to know where the connectors go.

Thanks Bob. I have to get my EATPM running, the pop-up in the very back of the pf broke AGAIN!!!

#107 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Can I get on the list? (not sure if I want interactive or not)

basic interactive blue will be up in a few minutes.

#108 9 years ago

ok here's 2 videos of the basic interactive blue (no leds around the saucer).
in person the effect is really nice, my cheap camera doesn't do justice.
i will also make the same kit in red, for next week.

price for the basic kit plug and play, $75.00 plus shipping.

i will have 3 ready to go for monday, i will start with my list, some of you will get pms.

thanks, bob.

#109 9 years ago

Pm sent

#110 9 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

ok here's 2 videos of the basic interactive blue (no leds around the saucer).
in person the effect is really nice, my cheap camera doesn't do justice.
i will also make the same kit in red, for next week.
price for the basic kit plug and play, $75.00 plus shipping.
i will have 3 ready to go for monday, i will start with my list, some of you will get pms.
thanks, bob.
» YouTube video
» YouTube video

Looks awesome can't wait for the red ones

#111 9 years ago

Great work!!!

#112 9 years ago

I installed my red mod yesterday and it totally rocks.
Easy to install and adds a very nice touch to the entire playfield.
Nice job Beat!!!

Bill

#113 9 years ago
Quoted from BDillon:

I installed my red mod yesterday and it totally rocks.
Easy to install and adds a very nice touch to the entire playfield.
Nice job Beat!!!
Bill

thanks, glad you like it.

#114 9 years ago

I noticed in the video two quick hits to the ship do not always register. Must be a software bug I hope stern fixes it in the future update. Great mod tho defiantly picking one up.

#115 9 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

ok here's 2 videos of the basic interactive blue

I think this is my favorite video so far. Nice work.

#116 9 years ago

update, little infos about the chasing kit.

i said it was possible to change the chasing mode by pressing the back part of the saucer. (work very well for me)
i'd prefer that you chose your chasing mode before final installation. i wouldn't want you guys to put to much stress on the switch and it only takes 5 min. to remove the top part.

thanks.

#117 9 years ago

i will concentrate a little bit more on the interactive kit this coming week.

trying to find the best way to add those extra leds around the saucer, i have to say it's a real pita to add... lolll tight space!
if i'm not satisfied, i will leave it as it is, i think pretty damn awesome already.

#118 9 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

trying to find the best way to add those extra leds around the saucer, i have to say it's a real pita to add... lolll tight space!
if i'm not satisfied, i will leave it as it is, i think pretty damn awesome already.

This is the version I'm waiting for
If it doesn't work,I'll get the regular interactive version.

#119 9 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

Quoted from pingod:

This is the version I'm waiting for
If it doesn't work,I'll get the regular interactive version.

Same here. Go big or go home.

Just to clarify, i know you're working on adding static lighting in addition to the interactive lights. Will the static lights be blue to match the existing lighting on the Vengeance, or will they be the same colour as the interactive lights?

Great job! Really looking forward to this mod. Now I'm gonna have to find a buyer for my current dress kit.

#120 9 years ago
Quoted from Phantom1911:

Same here. Go big or go home.
Just to clarify, i know you're working on adding static lighting in addition to the interactive lights. Will the static lights be blue to match the existing lighting on the Vengeance, or will they be the same colour as the interactive lights?
Great job! Really looking forward to this mod. Now I'm gonna have to find a buyer for my current dress kit.

interactive kit will come in 2 choices of color, blue like in those videos and red like the phasers.

i'm gonna try both static colors.
i already changed the design for the plastic ring twice and access to the laser cutter when available keeps me waiting also. if i can't fit the static colors like i want without changing the design of the ring i will go interactive only.

trust me, you won't be disappointed with interactive only.

#121 9 years ago

Good luck. I'm rooting for you. I think that static blue with the interactive red would look absolutely amazing! It looks amazing already!

#122 9 years ago

sorry to say i won't add the static lights around the saucer. disc need to be re-design again, tight spot and hard to fit without doing so. i wanted to add more but i can't.

it's already very nice, strong pulsing/flashing effect in vengeance modes and in some flashing sequence,
when hit or fire at the vengeance.

so interactive kit will be like the one in the videos, blue or red.
gonna try to make a red interactive video this week.

i should have another batch ready this week, i will contact my list first.

thanks, bob.

#123 9 years ago

first batch of the blue interactive kits are shipped.

******* a few chasing red will be available tonight, i will contact some of you ******

thanks, bob.

#124 9 years ago

Have you tested this on a Prem/LE yet? If you make the ship too heavy apparently the spring to pull it back from the crash position isn't strong enough.

#125 9 years ago

i already have kits installed in premium/le, no problems reported.
since not all the machines are built exactly the same, i guess a better spring or counterweight can fix this easily.

and i seriously doubt the kit is too heavy.

thanks.

#127 9 years ago

Do you have some video of the interactive red would like to see it if you can

#128 9 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Do you have some video of the interactive red would like to see it if you can

not yet, it's coming.

#129 9 years ago

there you go, interactive red video is up.

#130 9 years ago

Amazing

I want

#133 9 years ago

Put me down for a red version!

#134 9 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Put me down for a red version!

done, i already had you, now i know what color you want.

going through my list right now, they are going fast, still waiting for a few answers.

i will have new batch every week.

#135 9 years ago

Received my interactive blue kit today. WOW.. what a great mod!! Thanks Bob, this is a MUST have for Star Trek. It looks like it should have always been there.

Here's a short clip of the blue kit. Pardon the fingers throwing the ball around.

#136 9 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Received my interactive blue kit today. WOW.. what a great mod!! Thanks Bob, this is a MUST have for Star Trek. It looks like it should have always been there.
Here's a short clip of the blue kit. Pardon the fingers throwing the ball around.
» YouTube video

Thanks for putting up a video of a Prem/LE. What happens when it crashes forward all the way and the victory laps are running?

#137 9 years ago

I Am on the list and my choice is interactive red. Must admit blue looks great to but red it is gonna be

Any idea when it is my turn ?

#138 9 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I Am on the list and my choice is interactive red. Must admit blue looks great to but red it is gonna be
Any idea when it is my turn ?

from what i can see, you should be on my next batch, that means somewhere next week.
depending if people answer fast or chose something else.

thanks, bob.

#139 9 years ago

I'll try to post a vid of that tonight.

- Don

Quoted from Aurich:

Thanks for putting up a video of a Prem/LE. What happens when it crashes forward all the way and the victory laps are running?

#140 9 years ago

The Vengeance dies with blue interactive mod. I ran it a couple times and it played the same.

Pay no attention to those fingers behind the curtain...

Play it in 1080p.

#141 9 years ago

Thanks for the video. I'm a little confused though, your ship didn't crash forward at the end. Did the mod change that? Or does your machine have an issue with that?

#142 9 years ago

It formally crashed all the way down. Not sure what's up with that though it did change with the mod installation. I have the mod with the chasing lights also. I might try swapping and see what that does.

Not going all the way down seems not that big a deal for me. It was pretty clear that the ship was defeated. But yes, I agree. It did not crash all the way down and stay as usual. Like I mentioned, I played it a couple times and it behaved the same way with the mod installed.

#143 9 years ago

I like my ship crashing down, it would be sad if this mod, which looks awesome, took that away.

#144 9 years ago

Had to be an installation error. No way this mod could mess up the crash effect, we would have heard about it.

#145 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I like my ship crashing down, it would be sad if this mod, which looks awesome, took that away.

i doubt the kit will change anything and i really can't see how.

Quoted from Fulltilt:

....Like I mentioned, I played it a couple times and it behaved the same way with the mod installed.

so, the mod didn't change anything.

and just to make sure, i strongly suggest you check your wires, if it's not pulling on anything.

#146 9 years ago

I have not yet installed the mode. but before I had the same problem. it comes from the wire going into the backbox. it hangs. I added a bit of black tape to the wire is smooth.

#147 9 years ago

I am also interested, put me on the list for blue. Private message also sent.

Thanks!

Ross

#148 9 years ago

I agree with Bob. I can't see how the mod could change anything like that. This is a great mod and it's staying in place. Makes the Vengeance modes fantastic. I'm going to check on the wire pulling and try to loosen things up with a bit more slack.

Quoted from beatmaster:

i doubt the kit will change anything and i really can't see how.

so, the mod didn't change anything.
and just to make sure, i strongly suggest you check your wires, if it's not pulling on anything.

#149 9 years ago

After lots of looking and poking around, I think my problem is with my Vengeance down lock. Now I need to figure out why it won't lock in the crash position. I don't think this has anything at all to do with the mod.

#150 9 years ago

PM sent!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

There are 861 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-stern-vengeance-mod-chashing-leds/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.