(Topic ID: 84941)

Star trek interactive vengeance mod (the original).

By beatmaster

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 763 posts
  • 156 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by beatmaster
  • Topic is favorited by 73 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 30 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

43E2D8AA-F6AF-4B74-8AFB-FD5F51C5FD51 (resized).jpeg
DA5DCBB5-8544-4061-A8F5-F4765FBA9499 (resized).jpeg
E92B15FD-5C62-4A32-99E9-F314ECADCE1F (resized).jpeg
002AB7AA-6507-4323-B1FD-BC6A53303044 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20180913-223116_eBay (resized).jpg
cheap knock off (resized).jpg
60ACE5DD-3782-47DE-B998-34EBAB4131BD-3666-0000034700BAFFD6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0494 (resized).JPG
IMGA0986 (resized).JPG
IMGA0974 (resized).JPG
IMGA0165 (resized).JPG
ST 07032015.jpg
336565-i.jpg
image-9-2.jpg
IMG_2925.JPG
la foto.JPG

There are 763 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.
#751 4 months ago
Quoted from Captain_Pin:

beastmaster knockoff guy blacklisted!!!

You got that right.

#752 4 months ago

I'm wondering, has anyone encountered the problem/solution to the vengeance not coming back up when reset after a nosedive/crash? I know there has been some speculation as to why this might happen, and I have read some various thoughts of potential solutions, such as springs needing to be made tighter with the added weight, or PTFE oil on the guide rails, etc. I have not found anything definitive however on this. Would love to fix mine...

#753 4 months ago
Quoted from elf70:

I'm wondering, has anyone encountered the problem/solution to the vengeance not coming back up when reset after a nosedive/crash? I know there has been some speculation as to why this might happen, and I have read some various thoughts of potential solutions, such as springs needing to be made tighter with the added weight, or PTFE oil on the guide rails, etc. I have not found anything definitive however on this. Would love to fix mine...

some had the same problem without the mod installed. Something to do with the sleeve, bracket getting stuck preventing the mechanism to go back up because it went to low, if i remember correctly. the weight is not enough to stop the coil or bracket from going back to it's place. remember this is mechanical. not on a spring like the pro. i can't give you a definitive answer since i own a pro.

#754 4 months ago
Quoted from elf70:

My memory has faded a bit but I am pretty sure I saw this issue remedied on a YouTube video. Sorry I do not know what video by name but I think it was a "review" and not merely a "gameplay" vid.
Hope you figure out you problem.

#755 4 months ago
Quoted from rollitover:

My memory has faded a bit but I am pretty sure I saw this issue remedied on a YouTube video. Sorry I do not know what video by name but I think it was a "review" and not merely a "gameplay" vid.
Hope you figure out you problem.

Hey thanks guys for the thoughts. I didn't realize this had been noticed on any un-modded machines which is why I posted here to check, but since I asked here I thought I'd post what happened. After taking the black top off the assembly box that is immediately underneath the Vengeance and not being able to find any particular trouble, I ended up calling Stern. Their end suggestion since nothing was seemingly rough, binding, or in the way of normal operation, was a touch of white lithium grease on the rails that guide the Vengeance crash motion. Since I had it on hand, I opted for the tiniest touch of super lube ptfe oil in the middle of each rail that the metal guide/sliders slide on, then used the game ship diagnostic crash test a few times to spread that minuscule drop along any contact points. Seems to be back to normal. Never used this before so guess i'll see what happens in the long run.

1 month later
#756 3 months ago

Alright,

new batch will be ready by the end of the week.
i will have a few red, perfect for premium.
blue also available, perfect for pro/LE.

of course both color look great on all of them.

thanks everybody, bob.

#757 3 months ago

Only 4 red left and i do have blue available, no waiting ready for shipping.

** Received another e-mail from someone who got one from e-bay, he's not very happy **

Again, this is not me, used to be one of my customer who decided to make a cheap copy and selling those on e-bay.

thanks guys, support the original creator!

#758 3 months ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

Again, this is not me, used to be one of my customer who decided to make a cheap copy and selling those on e-bay.

thanks guys, support the original creator!

Man, how many people is this ass hat gonna cheat. That makes my blood boil.

1 week later
#760 85 days ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

only 2 red left.
blue still available.

I’ll take a blue kit. PayPal invoice to jdonavich@yahoo.com. Thanks

2 months later
#762 18 days ago

I bought a red and a blue back on the initial run. I installed the red in my pro and am selling it installed. Next I’m picking up an LE and plan to install the blue but figured I’d ask since it’s been around 4 or 5 years so is there any changes in a new revision I’d rather have instead? Without back reading the entire thread ....

1 week later
#763 11 days ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

I bought a red and a blue back on the initial run. I installed the red in my pro and am selling it installed. Next I’m picking up an LE and plan to install the blue but figured I’d ask since it’s been around 4 or 5 years so is there any changes in a new revision I’d rather have instead? Without back reading the entire thread ....

sorry for the delay i was out of the country, no problem it will fit perfectly.

thanks, bob.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 125.00
Lighting - Backbox
Great American Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Corning, NY
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
4,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, CT
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Greenwich, RI
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 763 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside