(Topic ID: 291420)

Star Trek Pro Vengeance Multiball

By Genie1979

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I can’t get vengeance multiball to start. I have narrowed the problem down to opto #34 and Stern is sending me the part. Only problem is, I have no idea how I’m going to install it. Has anyone else had this problem and can give me some advice?

#2 3 years ago

I just had to do Opto 33 which is closer to the player. I had to remove the ship, a few plastics and the right ramp I believe to be able to get the screws. It wasn't that bad. I spent more time trying to figure out how to get at it without removing all those parts but if I did it again would just dig in as it wasn't terrible.

#3 3 years ago

Deez is right. Pulling the ship and the ramps is much easier than you might think when looking at the game. I stripped my topside and before I started I looked at it and thought, "This is going to be a nightmare". It was pretty straight forward and a lot easier than I thought.

Lots and lots of pictures. When you think you've taken enough pictures, take some more.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-pro-vengeance-multiball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.