IMG_0579.JPG
20150418_141456.jpg
20150418_141522.jpg
20150418_144611.jpg
20150418_144626.jpg
20150418_165811.jpg
20150418_165837.jpg
image.jpg
There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 9 years ago

I picked up a NIB Star Trek Pro today. I've been saving for a while. Awesome pin. Everything I expected. Fun for all. I recommend to everyone of all ages. I attached some pics. Thanks

20150418_165837.jpg20150418_165837.jpg 20150418_165811.jpg20150418_165811.jpg 20150418_144626.jpg20150418_144626.jpg 20150418_144611.jpg20150418_144611.jpg 20150418_141522.jpg20150418_141522.jpg 20150418_141456.jpg20150418_141456.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Congrats! Love mine!

#3 9 years ago

Thanks!

#4 9 years ago

Get the shaker motor. Totally worth it.

#5 9 years ago

Nice machine. Great choice!

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Get the shaker motor. Totally worth it.

Shaker motor???

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Kholmes:

Shaker motor???

Yes. Shaker motor. About $160-200. You can get from pinballife or your distributor. It can take a little work at the beginning to get the rattle under control, but an absolutely great addition. Gives a nice rumble with made shots that fits in perfectly with the flow of the game.

#8 9 years ago

Congrats! I miss my premium and will add a pro back in the lineup someday. It's a great game, enjoy!

#9 9 years ago

Congrats! Love to have one myself.

#10 9 years ago

Congrats! I have a STLE and love it. My favorite of my pins still. I agree, get the shaker if you can.

#11 9 years ago

Congrats. +1 for the shaker motor. I also think this game really pops with an upgraded subwoofer and Aurich's art package.

#12 9 years ago

Awesome. I got a Getaway next to my ST, too! My poor Getaway does not get played with as much because ST is so fun. Shaker is a good addition but Aurich's translite is a must for the pro. Get it asap.

#13 9 years ago

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I did PM Aurich and await an answer. I agree getaway is not utilized and I've had star trek for one day. Oh well. Not getting rid of either one.

#14 9 years ago

One of the best Pinball machines for a shaker motor. It is integrated so well. During all of the 18 modes , each shoot triggers the Motor. Every ball lock . Every metal earned . every Three in a row or three deep. Vengeance muli- ball if you win . The victory laps/shot motor shakes even more. Same with KM ball and KM multi-ball wizard mode 1. You will not be lets down on the addition of a shaker motor . Also Pinbits plastic protectors . http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_77&products_id=580

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Awesome. I got a Getaway next to my ST, too! My poor Getaway does not get played with as much because ST is so fun. Shaker is a good addition but Aurich's translite is a must for the pro. Get it asap.

Holy crap, we are the same! My Getaway is next to my ST Pro and gets played very little now. It has IM on the other side, so maybe that is also why? I do have Aurich's translite and a shaker, which I would recommend both also.

Enjoy!

#16 9 years ago

Look forward to talking with Aurich. Does he have a website ?

#17 9 years ago

Congrats! Awesome game! I love mine too and definitely agree that the shaker is a great add on.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Kholmes:

Look forward to talking with Aurich. Does he have a website ?

http://www.aurichlawson.com/startrek/pre-order.html

#19 9 years ago

Thanks Jason. I just sent a request through. Not sure if they are still available. I have an LE coming next week. Can't wait.

#20 9 years ago

Thanks Jasontaps, I did the same. It was only a request page. Must not have any avail.

#21 9 years ago

I would like to know more about adding a subwoofer. Who has one with STP?

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from Kholmes:

I would like to know more about adding a subwoofer. Who has one with STP?

Add an external Polk PSW10, under a hundred bucks and WAAAAAY better than internal subs. Many threads on here about them and how to hook them up.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Thanks Jason. I just sent a request through. Not sure if they are still available. I have an LE coming next week. Can't wait.

the apron decal, coin inserts, and shooter decal are great to have. Everything else is for the prem/pro

#24 9 years ago

Ok. I will try and find a thread on how to hook up a woofer.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Add an external Polk PSW10, under a hundred bucks and WAAAAAY better than internal subs. Many threads on here about them and how to hook them up.

i agree, this is exactly what i have on mine, just connect the wires directly on the speaker (-/+) inside the cabinet, you can use alligator clips and the other end in the sub. you can plug 2 machines in the back of this sub.

#26 9 years ago

My favorite playfield mod is the interactive Vengeance disc by beatmaster. I have red, he also has blue.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-stern-vengeance-mod-chashing-leds

Yep he's the guy in the previous post. Awesome stuff.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

i agree, this is exactly what i have on mine, just connect the wires directly on the speaker (-/+) inside the cabinet, you can use alligator clips and the other end in the sub. you can plug 2 machines in the back of this sub.

I ordered Polk from Amazon. Thanks for the help.

#28 9 years ago

I heard back from Aurich. The process is in the works for the translite. They have to be made so I added my name to the list.

Are there any topper mods for STP?

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from Kholmes:

I heard back from Aurich. The process is in the works for the translite. They have to be made so I added my name to the list.

His translite looks awesome.

Since your molding it up, the soundtrack replacement sounds great too. Adds a lot to the game.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-all-music-replaced-with-music-from-movie-video

#30 9 years ago

That's a little too involved for me. I'm happy with the music for now. Thanks though.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from Kholmes:

Yes there are toppers. But my advise , only cause I care. The first extra money I feel you should invest in a Shaker Motor . The sub and topper can be added later . Trust me the Shaker Motor for less than $200.00 is the plan man . Topper link. http://tilttopper.webs.com/

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

Yes there are toppers. But my advise , only cause I care. The first extra money I feel you should invest in a Shaker Motor . The sub and topper can be added later . Trust me the Shaker Motor for less than $200.00 is the plan man . Topper link. http://tilttopper.webs.com/

Yes, a shaker and a sub are probably the 2 best mods to any game - period. There's some really great bass in the music and sound effects.

Rob

#33 9 years ago

Ok. I agree. Ordered the woofer from amazon. Be here next week.

Anyone assist in this current code from stern? I have version 1.6 and I need to input 1.61. It's a .bin file. Not sure how to make it work, thanks.

#34 9 years ago

I haven't tried a sub yet but sounds like a decent addition for the money. I have not seen any toppers and not worth much to me since it has nothing to do with gameplay. If you are getting Aurich's artwork, you will be very pleased with how it will look. Night and day difference.

I recommend getting Mezel Mod's warp ramp insignia light diffuser. It's only $15, easy to install, looks good, and works as advertised. The insignia is not as bright as the inserts but still much more noticeable than stock. I didn't realize that the warp ramp was even used as a shot in some modes until it was mentioned by someone.

I also ditched the metal washers used as plastic protectors on the slings. They are butt ugly and you can either get clear washers or complete plastic protectors. Cheap and easy.

Last good mod is ditching the ugly, black post rubbers. The ones near the warp ramp get destroyed in a hurry. Get super mini post rubbers. I got the clear ones but you can get different colors. They last longer and stay clean. A little expensive at around $1 each but you don't need many of them.

#35 9 years ago

Thanks will do!

#36 9 years ago

There was a lot of complaints about the ST POP Bumper section . There was a screw Head near the middle POP bumper . And the ball would hang up in the POP's. I do not know if STERN correction this. But I made a Quick Fix video. Second on Warp Ramp Insignia mod .

#37 9 years ago

DO it your self Warp Ramp Insignia Mod . Video I made .

#38 9 years ago

Code updating now...

#39 9 years ago

Nice video's, thanks a lot.

#40 9 years ago

Kholmes, just curious, what is the manufacture date of your machine?

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from Kholmes:

Nice video's, thanks a lot.

Congrats bro! FYI mirror blades look real sweet in the game. Got my topper from Laserific

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

Kholmes, just curious, what is the manufacture date of your machine?

10 28 14

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

Congrats bro! FYI mirror blades look real sweet in the game. Got my topper from Laserific

Thanks

#44 9 years ago

Update was successful, it was simple. I am not a tech savy PC guy but if I could figure it out, then it's a good day.

#45 9 years ago

A sub rocks on this game. No need to modify anything.
Pinovaters has a headphone jack system that is awesome and also has a dedicated sub output to run directly to your sub.
Highly highly recommended.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Last good mod is ditching the ugly, black post rubbers. The ones near the warp ramp get destroyed in a hurry. Get super mini post rubbers. I got the clear ones but you can get different colors. They last longer and stay clean. A little expensive at around $1 each but you don't need many of them.

Highly reccomended! I replaced all of the crappy black post rubbers with clear superbands. Had the game for a year and they still look brand new!

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Highly reccomended! I replaced all of the crappy black post rubbers with clear superbands. Had the game for a year and they still look brand new!

Same here.
They look great.

IMG_0579.JPGIMG_0579.JPG
#48 9 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Same here.
They look great.

IMG_0579.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

The clear does look better. Did you get those from Marco? Thanks

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from Kholmes:

The clear does look better. Did you get those from Marco? Thanks

Marco and pinballife have them. They are also super bouncy and prevent a lot of drains down the outlanes.

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Marco and pinballife have them. They are also super bouncy and prevent a lot of drains down the outlanes.

Do they have them listed under game specific or just match the size of the band?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-pro-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.