• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0773 (resized).JPG

#1 7 years ago

Hi Everyone -

As a relative novice on the pinball scene, I don't even know where to begin with small issues like this one. On my Star Trek Premium (just seven months old), three lights now stay on during game play at all times, without changing colors as the game demands. The three are the E and K of "T-R-E-K" and the bottom of the three stand-up targets for the Vengeance missiles (the three are all next to each other, and I have a picture below). This just happened out of the blue one day, not sure how/why.

Where should I begin to diagnose/fix? Should I just call Stern tech support? Thanks so much in advance for your help.

IMG_0773 (resized).JPGIMG_0773 (resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

Don't know if you have diagnostic tools or the manual, but this guide might be helpful to start troubleshooting: https://pinballrehab.com/1-articles/solid-state-repair/repair-guides/148-lamp-matrix-theory-and-troubleshooting

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-premium-small-issue-with-lights and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.