• 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by markmon
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_0185.JPG

There are 173 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 10 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

All in... Gotta remember no prov tax

ah, that's right too no 13%, damn you guys.

#102 10 years ago

It is all about how mutch you want to pay... pro or expensive LE.

#103 10 years ago
Quoted from Shadow-Warrior:

4600 for a nib star trek? I it the final price you paid? thanks

PM'd details.

#104 10 years ago

The LE is easier to play, simply because if the VUK instead of kicking it back to your sling/Outlane/flipper.
The full color changing LEDs in entire play field makes a big difference.
The Pro will force you to become better at nudging, catching, and bounce passing.

I think the Pro is great value for the $$ on this one.

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

The LE is easier to play, simply because if the VUK instead of kicking it back to your sling/Outlane/flipper.
The full color changing LEDs in entire play field makes a big difference.
The Pro will force you to become better at nudging, catching, and bounce passing.
I think the Pro is great value for the $$ on this one.

With the felt tape fix that markmon posted the ball returns to my flipper every time and never hits the slings.

#106 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Probably for the same reason pro owners try to convince themselves the pro is as good as the premium.

It's not about these two items. It's about the whole package prems/LE has to offer. Better interaction with the vengeance ship, warp chase lights, overall lighting, better flow with the VUK, more fun with the kickback, etc... Candy candy candy, It all meshes together so well to give the player an entire INTERACTIVE Star Trek experience.

Now this I kind of agree with. I was all for the pro cause it played so good. But for reasons I stated above, the whole package is just over the top on the LE. It's sort of like TRON pro vs TRON LE. Not many differences, but the whole package gives the player an experience that is unmatched

Lol?
The bottom line is it always comes down to what you can afford and what you'll be happy with.

i see you have an LE and i think it does look great, seriously!

lollll, it's always the same thing, premium/le owners say we are trying to convince ourselves the pro is as good and of course we can't point a few things out '' HOW DARE WE ''
sorry but for gameplay (like what i was saying) i think it does, it's probably the best pro right now.

i do agree about the all experience, light show, side rails and all that... the blings but to me it doesn't justify $4000 more (here).

and i don't agree about a better flow because of the wired ramps and vuk. vuk just shoot the ball on the wired ramp, it as nothing to do with flow and when you shoot the left ramp the wired ramp around the vuk does slow the ball down, you won't agree but it does.
same color in the inserts (all of them at the same time), well... that's my personal taste.
better interaction with the the vengeance ship? what, tilting foward?
i don't have all the blings, true but the main reason i went pro is because i like to add mods and stuff, it's all part of the hobby.
sometimes more doesn't mean better.
different versions for different people.

#107 10 years ago

i'm confused here, was it $4600 with or without taxes?

#108 10 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

'' HOW DARE WE ''

Not sure how you came to this conclusion off my post, maybe some pent up frustration in this battled debate? I've said what I needed to say for the pro vs premium/LE debate.

I respect and understand the points and opinions pro owners have for getting it. Like I said earlier, I loved the pro... Until the prems/LE came along. I have a clear conscious on which I prefer, and laid it out there for those still considering which version. To sum it up; i said all there needs to be said between the differences and reasons on the topic. If you want to continue to argue, be my guess, but I'm going to go enjoy my weekend. Have a nice day.

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

it's probably the best pro right now

Pretty sure we can all agree on that, and I personally hope Stern keeps making the Pros good and not gimped in the important gameplay ways. Wish we could see their sales figures, does a "good" Pro hurt Premium sales, or do the people with the money just buy the "nicer" one no matter what?

#110 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Warp chase lights can be added to a Pro for cheap, the Dude already did it to his. .

...but will they ever be able to integrate with the gameplay through code? Right now they just do two chase FX when you hit the ramp...but maybe more FX will be added later? Maybe it will cycle to indicate Skill Shot? Maybe it will continually cycle when you're in Warp 9? It's kinda like Tron - sure, you can emulate LE features but it will probably never be the same.

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Not sure how you came to this conclusion off my post, maybe some pent up frustration in this battled debate? I've said what I needed to say for the pro vs premium/LE debate.
I respect and understand the points and opinions pro owners have for getting it. Like I said earlier, I loved the pro... Until the prems/LE came along. I have a clear conscious on which I prefer, and laid it out there for those still considering which version. To sum it up; i said all there needs to be said between the differences and reasons on the topic. If you want to continue to argue, be my guess, but I'm going to go enjoy my weekend. Have a nice day.

''how dare we'' naaaaaaaah, not your post, just in general.
no need to argue man, it's only pinball!

#112 10 years ago

There is no possible way to justify the extra cost of the LE that makes sense. It's WAY more than the Pro, for a few nice features. There's no possible way to say it's WORTH the extra cost... and yet, it IS better. It's not JUST about bling either. The bling helps, for sure. It really is a sight to behold, but there is a lot of other little details. I think the LE plays a lot more solid. The machine simply has more heft to it. The first time you go to lift the Pro playfield, you notice the quality difference between the two. The first time I tried to pull it out to lift it up, it slipped right off the rails and dropped in to the cabinet. I was alone, and this was not an easy thing to lift back out! Once I knew that was a possibility, I was way more careful. It's a summary of many little details that gives you your final impression of a machine. As I've mentioned before, I was SO impressed with the Pro, I nearly cancelled my LE order... The cost/benefit analysis just didn't add up in my mind either. I treated myself, as I knew this machine would be a keeper for me based on my experience with the Pro.

For those that have the Pro, I'm thrilled that you love it. I loved it too! I'm just happy Stern has put out such a stellar machine. The fact that the Pro is THIS good, is good for everybody. If you can't justify the extra expense, you can still get a killer machine.

Everybody hug it out!

#113 10 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

I think the LE plays a lot more solid.

This is nonsense of course.

Quoted from MapleSyrup:

The machine simply has more heft to it. The first time you go to lift the Pro playfield, you notice the quality difference between the two. The first time I tried to pull it out to lift it up, it slipped right off the rails and dropped in to the cabinet.

Once again, nonsense. Because you don't know how to pull a playfield out doesn't mean the Pro is made any different. The playfields are the same. The only difference is the LED boards and extra mechs (kickback, VUK) added to the bottom but those don't make the quality any different in the playfield. The LE has rails which would make it slide in or out more easily, but for people that know how to slide a playfield out there is no problem there.

The Pro owners will always try to justify why they "cheaped out" and the LE owners will always try to justify why the LE was worth the extra money, it's always the same and will be a never ending debate. I think beatmaster is right though it is only pinball, no need to argue or make one model seem worse then the other. I think all ST owners can agree that no matter which version you have ST is one kick ass game.

#114 10 years ago

Ha... well it's not "Nonsense", it's my experience with the 2 machines. I've owned BOTH. I'm actually arguing that the LE is NOT worth the extra money, but it's not fair to say there is NO difference other than bling. That's simply not true. What I can tell you, from experience is that my LE is more solid. Better fit and finish translates to the feel of the game. Ive owned pins for 3 decades... I know how to lift a playfield! What I didn't realize is that the Pro model has no stops at the end of the rails in the cabinet. Perhaps thats more common than I know, but it's not that way on the other 5 pins I've owned have worked. It was an easy mistake to make, and I learned a lesson from it! I'm talking about my experience, which is different than talking about my opinion. Don't trash talk me for being open about my experience with BOTH machines.

I guess what I'm (over?) reacting to is the notion that the LE owners are suckers for shelling out the extra bucks for a machine that is exactly the same aside from cosmetics. Have you heard a single one of us say, "Jeez... That really doesn't seem worth it, in retrospect". I haven't. You can call that "suckers trying to justify their uneducated buying decisions", but perhaps it's just "really satisfied owners feeling good about a purchase they wrung their hands over".

Dude, us Canadians gotta stick together! Let's call a truce. I love the ST Pro. Killer machine. Great bang for the buck, unquestionably. Love my STLE, glad I overspent for it!

#115 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Probably for the same reason pro owners try to convince themselves the pro is as good as the premium.

It's not about these two items. It's about the whole package prems/LE has to offer. Better interaction with the vengeance ship, warp chase lights, overall lighting, better flow with the VUK, more fun with the kickback, etc... Candy candy candy, It all meshes together so well to give the player an entire INTERACTIVE Star Trek experience.

Now this I kind of agree with. I was all for the pro cause it played so good. But for reasons I stated above, the whole package is just over the top on the LE. It's sort of like TRON pro vs TRON LE. Not many differences, but the whole package gives the player an experience that is unmatched

Lol?
The bottom line is it always comes down to what you can afford and what you'll be happy with.

I can afford the LE but much prefer my Refinery Pro at its price point. I'm glad you love you LE and don't get me wrong it is an awesome pin. However, those that say it is a totally different game are wrong IMO. Granted my Refinery Pro has many upgrades so that may be the reason why the bling factor is not as big for me. Gameplay primarily the same the physical differences on ST is pretty much the same on all models minus the VUK and kickback. I admit personally don't love kickbacks so that was kind of a non factor for me. I like metal ramps on some pins but for this title and the way the layout is the all plastic ramps make for a smoother faster return to the flippers for the next shot. So that is one thing I actually prefer on the Pro over the Premium/LE

I find it strange that some claim it is a huge difference between the models because to me it really is not at all. Layouts is the same and so is the gameplay IMO. I understand we all have different views though so to each their own. For me the price difference is not justified between my Refinery Pro and an LE or even Premium. I had the opportunity to sell mine and upgrade and I just couldn't I liked what I had which is good cause it saved me some cash. Long story short is it is a fun pin to play no matter what model it is. We just disagree on how much the experience is changed from model to model. No big deal I'm just glad most pinheads are liking and content with what they have.

#116 10 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

What I didn't realize is that the Pro model has no stops at the end of the rails in the cabinet. Perhaps thats more common than I know, but it's not that way on the other 5 pins I've owned have worked. It was an easy mistake to make, and I learned a lesson from it! I'm talking about my experience, which is different than talking about my opinion. Don't trash talk me for being open about my experience with BOTH machines.

That's weird you must have got a defective Pro? Mine has stops at the ends of the rails, all my Pro's do. I was not trash talking you, I actually thought you didn't know how to pull a playfield out, but now that you've explained you had a defect in yours and it didn't have the stops, it makes sense, sorry man.

Quoted from MapleSyrup:

I guess what I'm (over?) reacting to is the notion that the LE owners are suckers for shelling out the extra bucks for a machine that is exactly the same aside from cosmetics. Have you heard a single one of us say, "Jeez... That really doesn't seem worth it, in retrospect". I haven't. You can call that "suckers trying to justify their uneducated buying decisions", but perhaps it's just "really satisfied owners feeling good about a purchase they wrung their hands over".

I don't think anyone ever referred to an LE owner as a "sucker" or any of that other stuff, not that I've ever read on here anyway. And no I have not heard an LE owner say they regretted it, I have heard quite a few say they should have got the Premium but never any regretting it, not that it would really matter if they did anyway.

Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Dude, us Canadians gotta stick together! Let's call a truce. I love the ST Pro. Killer machine. Great bang for the buck, unquestionably. Love my STLE, glad I overspent for it!

This I completely agree with. No truce needed, I have no problem with you at all. You are very passionate about your new game which is excellent, I'm glad you are enjoying it. I was just playing devils advocate and giving opinions and only opinions from the other end of the spectrum, that's all. And I agree that Canadians should stick together but most people choose the path of least resistance so that "sticking together" doesn't happen very often, although it would be nice if it did.

#117 10 years ago

Looks like more discussion about the LE vs. the Pro, especially price related discussions. Really interested in the Pro vs. the Premium bang for the buck and the price difference is much less.

#118 10 years ago

Depends what the price difference is in your respective country. In the States it is a no brainer, go Premium.

#119 10 years ago

Will you have more fun with a Premium or with a Pro and another machine? The price difference between a Premium and a Pro is approximately $2000, which could buy another machine.

This guy took that exercise to the extreme (poor blokes in New Zealand): http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-i-did-with-my-stle-13500

#120 10 years ago

I have a premium and I love it, I also paid a great price for it. I find it much better then the pro. Its not a question of which is better, the premium is by far. If its a game u want to keep for 6 months and then dump go with the pro, or if money is an issue. Other then that its premium all the way. After I got my premium I got offered an LE, for the money it was worth the upgrade especially in long term value (IMHO), but i liked the red and not a big fan of the whole LE thing. Good luck but the premium is one of the best games I have played in a long time

#121 10 years ago

This debate has been killing me for the past month. My brother bought the LE and I've since played the Pro. Play is literally the same minus the obvious kick back and VUK. Hands down the LE is the way to go for those that have to have the bling. Light show is truly a sight to behold. I truly value the all mighty dollar and I like seeing it stretch as far as possible. The price diff is 3k and I'm having a difficult time stomaching the difference. It's literally another pin I could buy or kick ass weekend in Vegas which in a word can be priceless. That being said I'm sure I'll regret it if I don't buy the LE within the next month or when I see the price increase in value like Tron LE did in 2 years. I think STLE is that good. Never know... Another thing to think about is that LE's are sometimes easier to move if you want to sell down the line.... Either way I'm sure I'll have buyers remorse. LOL. But ohhhh so shiny...

#122 10 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

This debate has been killing me for the past month. My brother bought the LE and I've since played the Pro. Play is literally the same minus the obvious kick back and VUK. Hands down the LE is the way to go for those that have to have the bling. Light show is truly a sight to behold. I truly value the all mighty dollar and I like seeing it stretch as far as possible. The price diff is 3k and I'm having a difficult time stomaching the difference. It's literally another pin I could buy or kick ass weekend in Vegas which in a word can be priceless. That being said I'm sure I'll regret it if I don't buy the LE within the next month or when I see the price increase in value like Tron LE did in 2 years. I think STLE is that good. Never know... Another thing to think about is that LE's are sometimes easier to move if you want to sell down the line.... Either way I'm sure I'll have buyers remorse. LOL. But ohhhh so shiny...

So.....same opinion for the premium ?

#123 10 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Don't sweat it - if the LE sells out or goes up in value, just get a Premium. Game & light show are the same (minus the cabinet stuff).

#124 10 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Get the Premium then. I don't think this title will increase like Tron. There were half the amount of Trons made and no Premiums ever produced. Can't go wrong with the Premium, it has all the lights you will miss plus it's not a bad price in the States for your all mighty dollar.

#125 10 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

So.....same opinion for the premium ?

I would definitely say so. Pro's a great game...but the premium and LE are light years ahead and incredible IMHO. There is no wrong answer...I just know that after much debate and the fact I've now played both.....Premium and LE's are the only ways I'd go now.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#126 10 years ago

Get the Premium then. I don't think this title will increase like Tron. There were half the amount of Trons made and no Premiums ever produced. Can't go wrong with the Premium, it has all the lights you will miss plus it's not a bad price in the States for your all mighty dollar.

That's what I said about AC/DC - there are a million Premiums yet the LEs went up in value like nuts. *shrug* ...who knows, who cares. It's gotta be organic - people have to pretty much unanimously love the game & want one...supply has to dry up while demand surges.

Honestly, I think with AC/DC - I truly believe a factor in the LE price has to do with people not understanding the Premium version is the same, cab/glass art aside. Not everyone is as tuned into the details like we are...and I've had conversations with plenty of people wanting an LE - they didn't "get" the Premium...after I told them what the deal was, they were relieved that they could buy the full version without paying out the butt for one.

#127 10 years ago

Funny thing is that the LE AC/DCs aren't even that different than the Premium. You get what? Some new art? Different powdercoating? I can't even remember if LTBR has a different color than the Premium.

With Star Trek LE you get some really unique stuff, the light up side rails, headbox, and the metal speaker panel. And of course the mirrored backglass.

I'm an LE hater and even I think it's a better way to do an LE.

#128 10 years ago

Oh yeah I forgot about those. They are not a big pull for me personally so I always forget. But you are right you can't add the colour changing inserts, my bad.

Those are the biggest feature of the premium or LE and I would say the greatest feature to happen to pinball since the DMD.

I have the LE and can't think of a mod I need to add, except I'm adding external sub to all my pins.

#129 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Guys. The LE is almost twice the price of a pro. Try to justify it any way that you want. You are not getting $4000 more value in the LE than you are in the pro. You can talk about lights, shakers, and metal ramps all you want. That's all peanuts compared to the price differential.

Closer to $3000

$3150 to be exact from what I got a deal on the LE.

Shaker
Full Color changing LEDs
Mirrored backglass
Side emblem with lights
Side rails with etching with lights
Wire ramps
Warp ramp lights
Asteroids and Enterprise
Color legs and side rail with larger armor to prevent wear
Full PF support
Regular lockdown bar
Laser projector
Kickback
Up kicker
Different art package

#130 10 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Those are the biggest feature of the premium or LE and I would say the greatest feature to happen to pinball since the DMD.
I have the LE and can't think of a mod I need to add, except I'm adding external sub to all my pins.

You're right the LE doesn't need anything added to it, except this:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/st-proprele-warp-ramp-insignia-lighting-mod-

#131 10 years ago

Both are fantastic, pro better value premium or LE probably better overall (due to the color changing LEDs) price points are debatable, but I would argue the color changing LEDs make the premium and LE better games IMO if you like light shows.

I have seen people pay $400 plus a few hours to install Eli lights on Tron pro call that $500 mod. So we see that some people will pay a good bit of extra money just for a light show.

#132 10 years ago

I love bling. But this time I went with a pro. I don't dislike anything about the LE. But at the time, the premium photos were awful looking with the bright red and the LE didn't feel worth the additional $3200 ( $3000 after shaker ). If I were new to buying now I might go with the premium since it actually looks pretty good. But the pro with a fewighting enhancements looks very good, too. It'll never be the same. But it can also be very good.

As for the kickout, I added a piece of fuzzy side Velcro to the side of the ball guide and now the ball comes to the right flipper every single time. If you don't flipper it will bounce pass to the left flipper for a catch. This eliminates the VuK benefit in my opinion.

As for the LE being easier due to the kickback, in not convinced. The left outlane has no rubbers for nudging like the pro and the left outlane becomes a standard Steve Ritchie ball magnet like many of his other games with kick back. The pro has the standard posts with rubbers. You can nudge and have some control that you won't get on the LE. However, the pro lacks the strategy of relighting the shield kickback.

I feel that the overall immersive experience is better on the LE. Its a tough call either way.

#133 10 years ago

I wonder how long it will take for an alternate translite to be developed. I like the artwork on the premium but greatly prefer the backglass on the LE.

#134 10 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

I wonder how long it will take for an alternate translite to be developed. I like the artwork on the premium but greatly prefer the backglass on the LE.

I have been saying this forever. I think someone will make one soon.

#135 10 years ago
Quoted from rai:

price points are debatable

No price points aren't debatable.

#136 10 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Tough one, hard to do it without copyright issues, even grey area ones. So that means going bootleg. Hard to get decent quality with that kind of situation.

#137 10 years ago

For me it boiled down to money I wanted the LE but only had the money for a Pro. The Premium wasn't out yet and when it did I still didn't have the money to trade up to that. But at least I still have a Pro and I'm happy with that.

#138 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I love bling. But this time I went with a pro. I don't dislike anything about the LE. But at the time, the premium photos were awful looking with the bright red and the LE didn't feel worth the additional $3200 ( $3000 after shaker ). If I were new to buying now I might go with the premium since it actually looks pretty good. But the pro with a fewighting enhancements looks very good, too. It'll never be the same. But it can also be very good.
As for the kickout, I added a piece of fuzzy side Velcro to the side of the ball guide and now the ball comes to the right flipper every single time. If you don't flipper it will bounce pass to the left flipper for a catch. This eliminates the VuK benefit in my opinion.
As for the LE being easier due to the kickback, in not convinced. The left outlane has no rubbers for nudging like the pro and the left outlane becomes a standard Steve Ritchie ball magnet like many of his other games with kick back. The pro has the standard posts with rubbers. You can nudge and have some control that you won't get on the LE. However, the pro lacks the strategy of relighting the shield kickback.
I feel that the overall immersive experience is better on the LE. Its a tough call either way.

Would you put up a picture of that Velcro mod?

#139 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Would you put up a picture of that Velcro mod?

yes please, i'm curious too.

#140 10 years ago

Whats the "Warp ramp lights" ?

#141 10 years ago

The price I was quoted, delivered to my driveway, using a credit card as payment:

Pro: A

Premium: A + 1750

LE: A + 3180

LE = Premium + 1430

If I was going to get this machine, it would be a Premium, then I would paint the molding on the backbox to better match the legs and rails.

Robert

#142 10 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

The price I was quoted, delivered to my driveway, using a credit card as payment:
Pro: A
Premium: A + 1750
LE: A + 3180
LE = Premium + 1430
If I was going to get this machine, it would be a Premium, then I would paint the molding on the backbox to better match the legs and rails.
Robert

and the A = ?

#143 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

As for the kickout, I added a piece of fuzzy side Velcro to the side of the ball guide and now the ball comes to the right flipper every single time.

On mine I loosened the two nuts holding the lane guide, inserted a screwdriver between the post and lane guide to put tension on it, tightened the nuts. The ball goes to the left flipper now like it should. And yes, you do remove the screwdriver after you're done.

#144 10 years ago

One vote here for Pro, since I today paid my order for one

#145 10 years ago

Interesting debate.

I thought about the money thing but the weird thing is that sometimes you can lose more bucks on selling a Pro than an LE so whilst the LE costs a lot more, it might not work out more expensive in the long run. Who knows. Time will tell.

#146 10 years ago

I did pull the trigger on a Star Trek LE to day And i will not look back.
Me and Nepi23 did get a great deal on two machines (If you check above he did go for Pro)

I only got room for 2 games, else i might have gotten with the Pro, but now i will have WOZLE+STLE feels like a nice combo.

If i had room for 10+ games i would have gone for the Pro (I think!)

Well no looking back now!

#147 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit:

I did pull the trigger on a Star Trek LE to day And i will not look back.
Me and Nepi23 did get a great deal on two machines (If you check above he did go for Pro)
I only got room for 2 games, else i might have gotten with the Pro, but now i will have WOZLE+STLE feels like a nice combo.
If i had room for 10+ games i would have gone for the Pro (I think!)
Well no looking back now!

That is a good combo! I have 2 pins and STLE feels right at home in a small lineup. Hope it lasts past the honeymoon

1 week later
#148 10 years ago

I'm still debating which to get. For me the prices are:
pro = not telling
premium = pro +1800
LE = pro + 3200 or premium +1400

Really tough to justify 3200 more for basically the same gameplay. Still leaning towards a pro here.

Scott

#149 10 years ago

I just got a Pro last week - no regrets at all.

#150 10 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I'm still debating which to get. For me the prices are:
pro = not telling
premium = pro +1800
LE = pro + 3200 or premium +1400
Really tough to justify 3200 more for basically the same gameplay. Still leaning towards a pro here.
Scott

That is super hard to justify. Almost identical gameplay on both LE and Pro.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lexington, SC
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
10,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods
Plastics
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 173 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-premium-or-pro/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.