Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Excalabur
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hello, I observed that the multiball mode playfiled the laser is not active, I do not find in the maintenance menu where I can test,can you tell me where I can see if it works or not?, And how to get fix, greetings.

#2 5 years ago

If you have the Pro model it doesn't have the "laser".

#3 5 years ago

I have the le model, regards.

#4 5 years ago

Under the apron is the laser , there is a band around the button that activates it , make sure it hasn't slipped off , I read somewhere that this happened to one person .

#5 5 years ago

Thanks,I removed the apron and get two wires to the motor and two wires to the laser, I have not seen any band, I found the test number 20 of the coils and it works, but is not active in any of the multiball of missions, I have version 1.42, if I worked before, I've also looked in settings and the laser is active, any suggestions.

#6 5 years ago

Another cuestion, is it possible to change the red laser for rgb laser?, regards.

#7 5 years ago

There's no such thing as an RGB laser. You could swap it out for a green one if you want it to be brighter, but don't put anything above class 2 in there if you value your eyesight--the pinball presents an eye hazard otherwise.

#8 5 years ago

I saw blue-purple ones on the net so that could be an option too...

#9 5 years ago

You can't get a 405nm (violet) or blue laser bright enough to look good without being dangerous. Your eye's response at that wavelength isn't good enough to make the starfield effect at a safe level of light.

There was a brief fad for blue laser pointers amongst laser physicists until everyone realised that they were really terrible: you could either worry about putting someone's eyes out/violating the law or have a totally lame pointer.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside