sample (resized).png
guide.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_3307 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3272 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3271 (resized).jpeg
s-l1600-1-800x1000 (resized).jpg

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 months ago

PURCHASE HERE
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/09038-star-trek-next-generation-decal-set

So far we have
8 Yellow Targets
1 Advance Mission red Target
2 Time Rift Targets
2 Shuttle Targets
1 Kickback metal guide decal
1 Super Spinner metal guide Decal
1 Picard Manoeuvrer spinner bracket decal
2 outlane power decals
1 Delta Ramp Bracket Decals

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Adj6eNepOo4-rAG0qDvfmGvhX1rHacT3/view?usp=sharing

I am hoping in making this set as perfect as it can be, suggestions and feedback is welcomed.
IMG_3255 (resized).jpegIMG_3255 (resized).jpegIMG_3256 (resized).jpegIMG_3256 (resized).jpegIMG_3257 (resized).jpegIMG_3257 (resized).jpeg

#2 7 months ago

Put me on the list. Have a new set of vuk decals I can scan and send through which you can use for measurements.

#3 7 months ago
Quoted from nams:

Put me on the list. Have a new set of vuk decals I can scan through which you to use for measurements.

Decals exist already for that?

#4 7 months ago
s-l1600-1-800x1000 (resized).jpgs-l1600-1-800x1000 (resized).jpg
#5 7 months ago

Yeah @flashinstinct; I've been selling them for years at my website.
That said; I don't see anything wrong with the target decals. They look pretty good.

#6 7 months ago

Add me to the list please
cheers

#7 7 months ago
Quoted from Zitt:Yeah flashinstinct; I've been selling them for years at my website.
That said; I don't see anything wrong with the target decals. They look pretty good.

yeah I feel like I will be leaving the VUKs alone.

I've also been made aware that I am using the wrong ship in the kickback metal guide, this will be corrected.

#8 7 months ago

Looks neat! Intereste!

#9 7 months ago

Options are always a good thing.
Yeah, didn't notice the D... Buy that would be an error is your using something else.

#10 7 months ago

Put me on the list sir. Thx

#11 7 months ago

Size fitting has begun. Ship in the kick back as been changed to the enterprise NCC-1701-D. Two Spinner bracket decals will be included to adapt to the different spelling of the word Manoeuvre / Maneuver.
IMG_3271 (resized).jpegIMG_3271 (resized).jpegIMG_3272 (resized).jpegIMG_3272 (resized).jpeg

#12 7 months ago

Do people like the shuttle bay concept for the ramp brackets or the mode completion pointers?

#13 7 months ago

Where do you see these going? For example the Picard Maneuver bonus? Also, how about a reminder to shut up data?

#14 7 months ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Where do you see these going? For example the Picard Maneuver bonus? Also, how about a reminder to shut up data?

The picard maneuver would go on the spinner bracket.

Since I don’t own the game what is this “shut up data” thing?

#15 7 months ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

The picard maneuver would go on the spinner bracket.
Since I don’t own the game what is this “shut up data” thing?

You can interrupt data in the bonus countdown for extra points. Made a quick video with thoughts on where you could put decals since you have no machine.

#16 7 months ago

This should give people a good idea of where things will go.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#17 7 months ago

Set is really starting to take shape. I need a better word for “hush data”, thoughts?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#18 7 months ago

How about STFU DATA. BTW, this is 10 Million.

#19 7 months ago
Quoted from koji:

Lol. Let’s keep it arcade friendly

#20 7 months ago
Quoted from koji:

It's "thank you Mr. DATA" in the game. I kind of wish it was "shut up Wesley!" but that would mean Will Wheaton was in the game.

#21 7 months ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

It's "thank you Mr. DATA" in the game. I kind of wish it was "shut up Wesley!" but that would mean Will Wheaton was in the game.

Yeah I just figured op was looking for the aesthetic of a four letter word for hush.

#24 7 months ago

THIS THING IS PACKED - 28 decals. This might very well be the most dense set in that amount of square inches. What you will be receiving. Final Size fitting to happen soon. Getting Close. I will open the shop orders with early bird pricing soon.

8 Yellow Targets Decals
1 Kick Back Metal Guide Decal
1 Left Orbit Metal Guide Decal
2 Spinner decals (EN US / EN WORLD spelling)
2 Drain outline tops Decals
1 Delta Ramp Decal
1 Beta Ramp Decal
2 Rift Time Target Decals
1 Mission Decal
2 Shuttle Beta Ramp Target Decals
6 Cannon decals
1 Borg Ship Attack Decal

IMG_3307 (resized).jpegIMG_3307 (resized).jpeg Added 7 months ago:

Sets will be set at $25. People that bump this thread will be able to get them at $20. You have until I release the set to bump the thread.

#25 7 months ago

Tagging along! Super interested in these

#26 7 months ago

I'm interested as well. Just a suggestion, perhaps you can make a version where the round target decals are the Ferengi and Klingon logos.

#27 7 months ago

I'm interested in a set please! Thanks

#28 7 months ago
Quoted from Romulus:

I'm interested as well. Just a suggestion, perhaps you can make a version where the round target decals are the Ferengi and Klingon logos.

The rivets are in the way. Since my decals don’t have extra padding the logos end up being way too small.

#29 7 months ago

Sets will be set at $25. People that bump this thread will be able to get them at $20. You have until I release the set to bump the thread.

#30 7 months ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Bump what?

#32 7 months ago

I'm having trouble picturing where most of these would go but I've got several of your sticker sets on other games so here's an interested to see how it turns out bump...

#34 7 months ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I'll take a set for 20...

I’ve left your set alone maybe do a colab?

#35 7 months ago

Bump for $20 I’m in..

#36 7 months ago

Bump for $20.00

#37 7 months ago

Looks interesting.

#38 7 months ago

Do you have a guide showing where these would go?

#39 7 months ago
Quoted from tectonyc:

Do you have a guide showing where these would go?

It’s coming this afternoon

#41 7 months ago

I could be in !

#42 7 months ago

Bump, I am in

#43 7 months ago

EARLY BIRD PRICING IN EFFECT UNTIL JULY 31ST
Set is close to production. I have opened the store for EARLY BIRD orders. Orders will ship in the next few weeks.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/09038-star-trek-next-generation

sample (resized).pngsample (resized).png
#44 7 months ago

What material are these printed on?
Edit. Just had to follow the link.
"Theses stickers are made of premium vinyl with a laminate overlay. Durable and resilient to UV, heat, and cleaning chemicals."
Hopefully they're resilient to pinballs. I've had PDI decals and they got destroyed. Hopefully they stand up to the abuse of the game.
They look great!

#45 7 months ago
Quoted from spidey:

What material are these printed on?
Edit. Just had to follow the link.
"Theses stickers are made of premium vinyl with a laminate overlay. Durable and resilient to UV, heat, and cleaning chemicals."
Hopefully they're resilient to pinballs. I've had PDI decals and they got destroyed. Hopefully they stand up to the abuse of the game.
They look great!

In the past decade that I have made these, I’ve heard zero complaints on wear. The laminate overlay ensures that the graphics are protected. Think of it like Mylar on a playfield. I’m 99.9% done and getting the last borg ship piece test fitted.

#46 7 months ago

Set has been sent to print this morning. This is your final day to get the early bird pricing.

#47 7 months ago

If everything works as planned, the sets will start shipping out tomorrow or friday.

#48 7 months ago

Mailing starts today!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#49 7 months ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
1 week later
#50 6 months ago

I'd be greatful if someone could post pics of the decals installed so I could use in my storefront. Since I do not own the machine it is harder to promote this set. Thanks in advance.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-next-generation-decal-set-in-development?hl=romulus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.