I kept one of my two pre-orders and cancelled the other one. I spoke with the distributor the other day and he told he has had people call back to re-enlist on the LE after seeing the positive reviews of the pro. I'm glad I didn't cancel both of them and it is nice to see some positivity after all the negativity at release.
I guess time will tell if I made the right decision. I think from a "fun factor" it will be a win. Now to take into consideration the cost of buying now or waiting to buy later we will have to see how things play out.