You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you having second thoughts about cancelling your ST LE order?”

• No 148 votes
    69%
  • Yes 44 votes
    20%
  • I have already have put another deposit on the LE since I cancelled 23 votes
    11%

(Multiple choice - 215 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

woz-video.jpg
images-1-165.jpeg
images-11-7.jpeg
Unknown-240.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
images-3-419.jpeg
Unknown-3-528.jpeg
images-3-448.jpeg
image-123.jpg
image-108.jpg
DK.jpg
ST Final.jpg
ST Wall.jpg
image.jpg
images-3.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 5 years ago

I doubt there is a "shortage" of any LE game. I'd bet my hard earned money that there are plenty of NIBs of every LE title, including BIB and Tron. If you have the $ you can have your NIB. IMO more ST LE's is a great thing for pinball enthusiasts. I could care less about the collectors. Rest assured if Sterns business model takes a hit because they issued too many LE's they won't do it again. Surely they remember TFLE and surely they don't seem to care.

Sorry for calling you Shirley Tiki.

2 weeks later
#104 5 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

It's hard to compete with the #1 rated pinball of all time. SR could have put 5 million toys in it and people would still order MM. Let's say they announced a remake of NBA Fastbreak for $8k. Let me know if that one sells out in 24 hours. Ya fell me playa.

Have you played ST? NBA is exactly what comes to mind. Actually NBA seems to have a little more going on feature wise. Hard to tell what Stern's thinking when it comes to game design/toys/BOM. ST seems like it could play fast and fun like IM if the rules are good enough. Toys are secondary to rules and theme integration to me. ST feels good. But there ain't much there, especially compared to MET.

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Yes I have played ST. It is fun. It's a fast players game. It doesn't have a crappy design with some toys in it like Avengers.
NBA is a clunk fest, I don't see the comparison. ST was very smooth. Only thing it needs are good code updates (a problem with many games lately as stated numerous times).
AFM doesn't have much either but it doesn't mean I don't like playing it.
Funny you bring up IM since most people won't buy it because it was stripped down.

Just cause you can't handle Avengers doesn't mean it sucks. The ST I played had a screwy Warp ramp. One shot and the ball flew off it so that you didn't even get a clean second shot. I hope this isn't a hopeless QC issue that can't be fixed and dooms the game.

Of course ST needs code updates...because otherwise there isnt anything to do.

#117 5 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Just because you can't handle ST doesn't mean it sucks. Do you see what I just did there?
Avengers is doomed. Still hope for ST.

Yeah, but I never said ST sucked did I? So wtf are you talking about? I saw what you did there...you farted out of your mouth.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 399.95
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside