You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you having second thoughts about cancelling your ST LE order?”

• No 148 votes
    69%
  • Yes 44 votes
    20%
  • I have already have put another deposit on the LE since I cancelled 23 votes
    11%

(Multiple choice - 215 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

woz-video.jpg
images-1-165.jpeg
images-11-7.jpeg
Unknown-240.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
images-3-419.jpeg
Unknown-3-528.jpeg
images-3-448.jpeg
image-123.jpg
image-108.jpg
DK.jpg
ST Final.jpg
ST Wall.jpg
image.jpg
images-3.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starbase.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Ninefingers:

I cancelled my LE preorder. I think it looks great, but as a METLE owner I refuse to have 2 pins in my collection with unfinished code.

I concur this is my main reason for not caring a bit about Star Trek good or bad. No second thoughts at all the game looks cool but not enough for me to change my tune.

1 month later
#247 5 years ago

I have zero second thoughts about cancelling my LE. Whatever they ship is not well planned out. All this time no video and a no touchy show on the tour. I wish everyone of you preorders well because your hoping the vuk change and hush hush secret laser beams turn out awesome. There is more to worry about then just code. Still think its a awesome looking game and without seeing it in action its hard to be sure of anything but Stern needs to handle there business better or how about completing the "working game" before taking orders or selling us on awesome features you will pull when they dont function as planned.

It certainly looks amazing from a lighting category, bring shades you will need them.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Howell, MI
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starbase.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside