You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you having second thoughts about cancelling your ST LE order?”

• No 148 votes
    69%
  • Yes 44 votes
    20%
  • I have already have put another deposit on the LE since I cancelled 23 votes
    11%

(Multiple choice - 215 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

woz-video.jpg
images-1-165.jpeg
images-11-7.jpeg
Unknown-240.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
images-3-419.jpeg
Unknown-3-528.jpeg
images-3-448.jpeg
image-123.jpg
image-108.jpg
DK.jpg
ST Final.jpg
ST Wall.jpg
image.jpg
images-3.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider quartergrabber.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 6 years ago

Oops. I voted wrong. There is no option for people that never cancelled their order. I voted No thinking it meant No I didn't have second thoughts about ordering an LE. I never cancelled my order and I am super excited for it's delivery!

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from Aussiepinwiz:

10% of voters have already paid a new deposit on the ST LE, after cancelling their order 2 weeks ago.
Another 19% are thinking of doing the same.
1. What is everyone'e best guess as to: how many ST LEs will remain unsold by Christmas 2013?
2. Would they be all sold by Christmas if, despite all evidence to the contrary, the LE came out with a LCD?

If they programed it for dots wouldn't they have to completely reprogram it for an LCD or would it just be the same dots on an LCD??

2 weeks later
#69 6 years ago
Quoted from mrobertso2:

Did the same oops!

I know the title is misleading, and then the poll is a different question. I bet a ton of people voted wrong and didn't even know it.

#124 5 years ago

Mmmmmmm, I wonder where that Bakushan guy is now? He said [no way, never happening this week, I feel sorry for you that you think it is]. Ummmm Hmmmmmmm.

#126 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

This will be a big week for you. Either its game and fame! Or no show and oh oh.

The only thing that will keep it out of my hands now is the shipping company, which I have no control over. But I do know they are running them now and that they are shipping to my distro this Thursday.

#130 5 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Yeah, at this point I think it will be a miracle if QG gets it but hoping he does.

Yah I hope it comes too. I double checked with Stern today and they said "it is on the production line but we are waiting for parts to complete", so it might be delayed to next week. But I don't think it's three weeks away like some are saying. Either way, I just can't wait

#131 5 years ago

Well gotta go now and make a second attempt at installing my Eli Tron ramp kit.

#137 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

So true. I went downstairs to bang through ST and MET. And my first thought was how much I do love these games. But several games in on both and glaring code issues made me realize how frustrating Stern is at the same time. Sooo close...

I thought yesterday ST was boring to you and you couldn't wait to get rid of it??

#139 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Like I said sooo close. Every other game in my basement has the Blades and shaker installed. Have not touched it yet. Hoping some code changes take it up a notch. I have to fiddle with it so this warp ramp shot stops going back down the shooter lane. That and the annoying ball getting stuck behind the pop bumpers. Oh and when you get extra ball a service menu icon pops up. Wish it would launch the ball every time I started a mission. Sometimes it does other times I select the mission and still have to plunge. There is more.

I hope ST grows on you because if it is boring in your 6 pin line up I could only imagine how it will be in my 4 pin one.

#141 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Hoping some cool code updates change it. But yeah right now its the weak link. But its not bad. Small things bugging me and a heavy bit lacking in code. I hate when its super obvious and it is. Play wise it has big potential. I do enjoy shooting for multi balls more than on AFM so I am trashing it. Just can't give it an A yet.

Well if you compare it to your other games of course it will fall short right now. All your titles rock except Avengers IMO. I really want to get a getaway myself but I'm having a hard time finding one in Canada.

#144 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Ack!! See now you can feel good because I rank TAV as the single game I would own above all including ACDC and MM : o

Ok, knowing that ST might be the best game ever (joke)
I really do need to give the LE version of Avengers a try one day if I can find someone that owns one.

1 week later
#208 5 years ago

I thought the dude was in for an LE?

#241 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Electrical tape solved the problem

For me a dab of hot glue did it.

#252 5 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

I have zero second thoughts about cancelling my LE.

I bet you had second thoughts once you received your Transformers LE though

#255 5 years ago
Quoted from SaminVA:

The Star Trek Pro I played at Flippers also had the ball hang up below the popbumpers. Wonder if that's gonna be a problem on the LE as well?

I wonder if they will make a fix/mod for that? Avengers was a shit storm of ball hang ups and traps when it came out but owners created ingenious mods/fixes for these problems. Maybe someone who owns a ST will create a fix for this hang up too?

#290 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Star Trek is the best game going right now on the market

Why don't you own it?

1 week later
#320 5 years ago
Quoted from Aussiepinwiz:

192 Pinsiders Polled:
69% are happy with their decision to cancel their LE order (either that, or they didn't understand the poll question).
20% are having second thoughts, and presumably will order re-order one when delivery commences and new owners rave about their new toys.
11% changed their minds after cancelling and are expecting their LE to be delivered before Christmas.
So, here's the next question:
Will the 799 ST LEs sell out?
If so, when?
Show your colours BEFORE the first new owners receive them in a few weeks time …

Unknown-3-528.jpeg 3 KB

There is no "I never cancelled my order" option. So I voted "Yes" thinking it meant I didn't want to cancel my order. I know a few other people did too, so the poll is a bit off. Plus the poll is fairly old now, I wonder if you pose that poll again what the responses will be now that we have actually seen it?

#321 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Well I thought that it was the other way around, 69% are saying that there happy with there purchase to not change.

Yes I thought the same, the wording in the poll question is weird and I answered wrong too.

#331 5 years ago

I love Family Guy and I love the Family Guy pin, but I'm weird like that. Fart multiball is awesome!

#349 5 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

I haven't had a chance to play it yet. I find it odd that they're going to ship soon and no video has been released.

This is normal for Stern. I would find it odd if there was a video from Stern.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oak Creek, WI
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Roswell, GA
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 26.95
7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Meridian Charter Township, MI
$ 125.00
Lighting - Backbox
Great American Pinball
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 399.95
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Madison, AL
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider quartergrabber.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside