You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you having second thoughts about cancelling your ST LE order?”

• No 148 votes
    69%
  • Yes 44 votes
    20%
  • I have already have put another deposit on the LE since I cancelled 23 votes
    11%

(Multiple choice - 215 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

woz-video.jpg
images-1-165.jpeg
images-11-7.jpeg
Unknown-240.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
images-3-419.jpeg
Unknown-3-528.jpeg
images-3-448.jpeg
image-123.jpg
image-108.jpg
DK.jpg
ST Final.jpg
ST Wall.jpg
image.jpg
images-3.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider murphypeoples.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

1. Plenty will be left. TFLE had 750 units and only cost less than $6k. You can still get them.

I wonder if Stern's production number on TFLE and STLE are gambles based on World Wide appeal, or the fact that both franchises have sequel's guaranteed down the road ( TF being next year ) - thus always another chance to pick up. But that wouldn't be a good business RONA model. (Return on Net Assests).

2 weeks later
#83 5 years ago

With rumour now being that Stern might forgo installing the laser I'm on the fence for the first time. I let the VuK slide.... But to dick us on two items? I'm not sure now.

#103 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I know where that laser removal rumor came from and it's been debunked. Laser is there from all we've been told.

Thanks frolic! That had me steaming if true. I saw that in a couple places. Probably by the same people that said the 3pm lecture was going to be a major "announcement".

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

You'll likely see Pinsider home video of STLE Friday night/Saturday.
Stay tuned for more details...

I wish that were true. I'll believe it when I see it.

#153 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Avengers code history:
V1.4 - February 11, 2013
V1.2 - December 24, 2012
V1.1 - December 14, 2012
V1.0 - December 10, 2012
Star Trek code history:
V1.20 - September 23, 2013
V1.01 - September 10, 2013
V1.0 - September 9, 2013
Considering Lonnie is behind both, I can imagine/hope ST will follow the same schedule, but maybe some additional development since TAV was a sales bomb and ST should do better business.

I'm pretty sure Ritchie said ST at Expo was running V1.24 . I remember reading that it was running the newest version in one hall on a set of machines and it wasn't in another hall. He had touted this code update on his facebook page the week of expo.

2 weeks later
#234 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Wow, this is one of the most disgusting and derogatory comments I've ever read on Pinside. Just sad.

Gee, So I guess you missed where Gary Stern was Hitler last week huh?

I laughed hard at the WOZ comments. There were no curse words and it was totally UN-PC, completely channeling the "man's man" sense of humor. I support his right to free speech, and your right to be offended.

2 weeks later
#372 5 years ago

I was at my distributor last Friday. They had ordered 5 LE's. I was the only one pre-paid. Two others were "ordered" by regular customers. "Were" ordered is the operative word. They've canceled their orders. I'm hanging in there. I believe I'll be happy with it straight out of the box.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Machine - For Sale
Ocoee, FL
Machine - For Sale
Miami Shores, FL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider murphypeoples.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside