You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you having second thoughts about cancelling your ST LE order?”

• No 148 votes
    69%
  • Yes 44 votes
    20%
  • I have already have put another deposit on the LE since I cancelled 23 votes
    11%

(Multiple choice - 215 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

woz-video.jpg
images-1-165.jpeg
images-11-7.jpeg
Unknown-240.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
images-3-419.jpeg
Unknown-3-528.jpeg
images-3-448.jpeg
image-123.jpg
image-108.jpg
DK.jpg
ST Final.jpg
ST Wall.jpg
image.jpg
images-3.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frolic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 5 years ago

I never cancelled. I've played the Pro and it made me feel real good about what's to come with the LE.

#13 5 years ago

Counting the days until we see the premium/LE since that will be SR's true vision for what the machine is.

#15 5 years ago

The poll is flawed because it does not include a "I never pre-ordered an STLE" so the closest answer is to say no.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Aussiepinwiz:

The poll is only for those who pre-ordered, and then cancelled two weeks ago!

ok, my question is for everyone that has answered.... if you answered the poll, were you a pre-order? Be honest!

2 weeks later
#85 5 years ago

I know where that laser removal rumor came from and it's been debunked. Laser is there from all we've been told.

#123 5 years ago

I heard as well that ST LE's are being made in the factory this week. Guess they retooled on the weekend after the tours.

#142 5 years ago

Well, if we look at Avengers as a good example of Stern getting code done in a timely fashion, it still took a few months to get 1.4 done.

#145 5 years ago

Avengers code history:

V1.4 - February 11, 2013

V1.2 - December 24, 2012

V1.1 - December 14, 2012

V1.0 - December 10, 2012

Star Trek code history:

V1.20 - September 23, 2013

V1.01 - September 10, 2013

V1.0 - September 9, 2013

Considering Lonnie is behind both, I can imagine/hope ST will follow the same schedule, but maybe some additional development since TAV was a sales bomb and ST should do better business.

#147 5 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

My understanding is Lonnie is part of team not sole. Thought this was Tanio Klyce's baby.

Lonnie is the senior person there, it would be "a Lonnie game". Tanio is a new hire.

Likely Tanio is working with Lonnie, just as Waison does. If you watch the Avengers making of video, there were several people involved. Could also explain why Avengers got completed so quick when Lyman is left working on his own and it takes a while.

1 week later
#161 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

what could go wrong???!

famous last words .

I do think Hobbit will be a huge success though. I'm one of those people passing on WOZ because of theme, but will get a Hobbit.

1 week later
#299 5 years ago
Quoted from Aussiepinwiz:

Personally, I would rather they get the game right than rush out an imperfect machine.

Yes, it's arguable that TAV needed another month inside Stern. So, I'm happy ST is getting that treatment.

2 weeks later
#385 5 years ago

I ordered the LE early on, never wavered. Loving it now. Even the controversial star field projector, it is great. When that mode starts and the playfield lights up, it is just a lighting effect, it doesn't matter to me that it doesn't look like real stars, just another little thing to tickle my brain when playing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Prairie Village, KS
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frolic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside