You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you having second thoughts about cancelling your ST LE order?”

• No 148 votes
    69%
  • Yes 44 votes
    20%
  • I have already have put another deposit on the LE since I cancelled 23 votes
    11%

(Multiple choice - 215 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

woz-video.jpg
images-1-165.jpeg
images-11-7.jpeg
Unknown-240.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
images-3-419.jpeg
Unknown-3-528.jpeg
images-3-448.jpeg
image-123.jpg
image-108.jpg
DK.jpg
ST Final.jpg
ST Wall.jpg
image.jpg
images-3.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider apollyon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#136 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

So true. I went downstairs to bang through ST and MET. And my first thought was how much I do love these games. But several games in on both and glaring code issues made me realize how frustrating Stern is at the same time. Sooo close...

100% agree. IMO, Xmen is a great pin that is sooo close to being awesome.

2 weeks later
#285 5 years ago
Quoted from zod:

I think you need to relax, if you can't admit and I'm joking about it being gay or you have to be gay to like WOZ all I'm saying is that at 40 years old I'm never buying a pin based on what is essentially a very child like movie. Would you not have preferred The Running Man or Blade Runner or Aliens etc. as a cooler theme with how well JJack built this game. I guess I have some pent up anger as a result and I apologize for my comments. My buddies and me joke around a lot with each but Im starting to see that most people on pinside are way too serious. Again I'm sorry and I'll keep those opinions to myself.

Takes a big man to admit a mistake. Kudos.

Point is valid in the sense that theme is essential for some people. WOZ looks like a supremely well built machine with already very deep code. But I have zero interest in it. I gravitate to movie / superhero themes. I guess I am still a 12 year old boy trapped in a 40+ year old body - I prefer to pretend I am Ironman fighting against Whiplash, rather than travelling down the yellow brick road and facing the wicked witch of the west.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 125.00
Lighting - Backbox
Great American Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider apollyon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside