You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you having second thoughts about cancelling your ST LE order?”

• No 148 votes
    69%
  • Yes 44 votes
    20%
  • I have already have put another deposit on the LE since I cancelled 23 votes
    11%

(Multiple choice - 215 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

woz-video.jpg
images-1-165.jpeg
images-11-7.jpeg
Unknown-240.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
images-3-419.jpeg
Unknown-3-528.jpeg
images-3-448.jpeg
image-123.jpg
image-108.jpg
DK.jpg
ST Final.jpg
ST Wall.jpg
image.jpg
images-3.jpeg

There are 417 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.
#151 5 years ago

I phoned my distributor and was glad to hear that I have time to get back to the U.S. in early November and drive to Flippers (4.5 hrs. each way, unfortunately) and play their pro before making a final commitment on the LE. I have been feeling less and less comfortable with the decision, especially due to the lack of information from Stern (not to mention the change in the original design for the VUK). It's a relief to know that I'll at least get a chance to play the pro first.

#152 5 years ago

stern and their investors/partnership's big problem other than the codes is the lack of communications, the publicity department or whoever needs to wake up or upgrade.

still no official video of the pro, we get better videos from pinsiders, i mean c'mon how hard is it to do.
we are in the dark each and everytime a new pinball comes out.

they should learn from the others like jjp, skit b, and now pps and all the other guys, they keep us informed on their progress, why? because they care and they want to sell, yes make money.

stop listening to the investors and listen to your customers (WE are the future of pinball) that's where the money is, it's been proven with the MM reproduction.

i really want a ST, right now i'm waiting for the update and see if it's going to be good enough to buy one.

time to WAKE UP STERN, you've been sleeping for years!

... oh and stop ripping games off of what supposed to be there in the first place and trying to justify le/premium by putting everything back into it, this is not a car, it's pinball!
if you want to make le's go ahead put colors, brass trims and whatever lights (x-mas tree) i don't care but don't change the game play!!! this is just ridiculous and greedy!

rant off!!! ... feel better now!

#153 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Avengers code history:
V1.4 - February 11, 2013
V1.2 - December 24, 2012
V1.1 - December 14, 2012
V1.0 - December 10, 2012
Star Trek code history:
V1.20 - September 23, 2013
V1.01 - September 10, 2013
V1.0 - September 9, 2013
Considering Lonnie is behind both, I can imagine/hope ST will follow the same schedule, but maybe some additional development since TAV was a sales bomb and ST should do better business.

I'm pretty sure Ritchie said ST at Expo was running V1.24 . I remember reading that it was running the newest version in one hall on a set of machines and it wasn't in another hall. He had touted this code update on his facebook page the week of expo.

#154 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Lonnie is the senior person there, it would be "a Lonnie game". Tanio is a new hire.
Likely Tanio is working with Lonnie, just as Waison does. If you watch the Avengers making of video, there were several people involved. Could also explain why Avengers got completed so quick when Lyman is left working on his own and it takes a while.

And that is a worry for me ......

#155 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Have you played ST? NBA is exactly what comes to mind. Actually NBA seems to have a little more going on feature wise. Hard to tell what Stern's thinking when it comes to game design/toys/BOM. ST seems like it could play fast and fun like IM if the rules are good enough. Toys are secondary to rules and theme integration to me. ST feels good. But there ain't much there, especially compared to MET.

Or compared to Mr SR other STTNG!!

#156 5 years ago

We played version 1.25 at expo and I didn't notice any service menu pop ups. I also didn't play previous builds and though this version was fun. I spoke with Tanio and there are many things planned for this game, have some faith.

#157 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

We played version 1.25 at expo and I didn't notice any service menu pop ups. I also didn't play previous builds and though this version was fun. I spoke with Tanio and there are many things planned for this game, have some faith.

1 week later
#158 5 years ago

Anyone else place an order for an LE in the last week or so, that cancelled their order a month or more ago?

#159 5 years ago

Let's be honest, if JJP didn't make their first theme WOZ, they would have sold another 2000 games and we would not be talking about Stern so much...............Stern would be in serious trouble and would have been forced to incorporate LCD technology. I played the ST pro and I am out. Lot's about the pin to like, but at the end of the day, I did not and still have not seen anything special to make this pin a must have. For me, 2014 will be about Metallica, MMR & Hobbit. I am betting that the Hobbit will go down as the greatest pin ever created.

#160 5 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Let's be honest, if JJP didn't make their first theme WOZ, they would have sold another 2000 games and we would not be talking about Stern so much...............Stern would be in serious trouble and would have been forced to incorporate LCD technology. I played the ST pro and I am out. Lot's about the pin to like, but at the end of the day, I did not and still have not seen anything special to make this pin a must have. For me, 2014 will be about Metallica, MMR & Hobbit. I am betting that the Hobbit will go down as the greatest pin ever created.

I was just thinking same. I am not on board for the Hobbit but I think it may end up being one of the greatest games ever made. Why? Mainly because all the mistakes made on WOZ will not happen and they should be able to invest heavily in this pin to make it great. And with a 3 movie franchise of an all time classic, what could go wrong???!

#161 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

what could go wrong???!

famous last words .

I do think Hobbit will be a huge success though. I'm one of those people passing on WOZ because of theme, but will get a Hobbit.

#162 5 years ago

Really getting closer and closer every day to make that Hobbit move. Can't wait to see more.

#163 5 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Really getting closer and closer every day to make that Hobbit move. Can't wait to see more.

Yep, finally a good theme with a quality build...

#164 5 years ago

What a complete crock of shit.

Oops. I meant to say that I respectfully disagree with your well articulated and well reasoned opinion.

#165 5 years ago

I was just thinking same. I am not on board for the Hobbit but I think it may end up being one of the greatest games ever made. Why? Mainly because all the mistakes made on WOZ will not happen and they should be able to invest heavily in this pin to make it great. And with a 3 movie franchise of an all time classic, what could go wrong???!

Is this serious?

Oh Pinside.

#166 5 years ago

After seeing the tutorial and seeing the differences between 1.2 and 1.3, it looks like the game is taking good shape. I like the scoring with combos, different ways to attack the game, the 3rd scenes seem hard, esp destroy the drill, Klingon Multiball was cool with the strobing ship on DMD and shield on playfield matched pretty well.

I wish I had Bowen's skills though.

#167 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

What a complete crock of shit.

Oops. I meant to say that I respectfully disagree with your well articulated and well reasoned opinion.

lol............It's ok Rob, we all have the right to an opinion. I am not a Stern hater............I wrote a review as I played a pro about 35 times. Again, the pin is not bad, but just not anything to overly excited about. There is a lot coming next year and I personally liked Metallica a lot more. If I get more time on it and I change my opinion, like always, I will publicly withdraw all of my statements.

#168 5 years ago

My only words STAR TREK is EPIC
Nuff said

#169 5 years ago

lol............It's ok Rob, we all have the right to an opinion. I am not a Stern hater............I wrote a review as I played a pro about 35 times. Again, the pin is not bad, but just not anything to overly excited about. There is a lot coming next year and I personally liked Metallica a lot more. If I get more time on it and I change my opinion, like always, I will publicly withdraw all of my statements.

You missed the point entirely. I don't have a problem with your opinion on ST. I have no basis to argue with you about it since I have not played it, so I don't care.

It's the fact that you say that Hobbit will be one of the greatest games ever made when you have virtually nothing to base that opinion on that I have a problem with. Frankly, it makes you sound ridiculous. Not to mention the other crap about Stern being in serious trouble if WOZ was a different theme, and that they would have been forced to use an LCD. lol

#170 5 years ago

Watching Bowen on Pro really helped me feel good about my LE purchase. Watching a professional really helps with understanding the rules and gameplay. I really enjoyed the comment about discussion with Ritchie and how he re-did the skill shot. By making it truly a skill shot and not just picking lights in-between pop bumpers. Holding left flipper or right flipper will engage different skill shots-flippin awesome! Count down is on like Donkey Kong.

Bowen playing Pro...
http://papa.org/2013/11/02/star-trek-tutorial-live/

DK.jpg

#171 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You missed the point entirely. I don't have a problem with your opinion on ST. I have no basis to argue with you about it since I have not played it, so I don't care.
It's the fact that you say that Hobbit will be one of the greatest games ever made when you have virtually nothing to base that opinion on that I have a problem with. Frankly, it makes you sound ridiculous. Not to mention the other crap about Stern being in serious trouble if WOZ was a different theme, and that they would have been forced to use an LCD. lol

He sounds passionate and hopeful about a future title based on the build quality and fun built into WOZ. That's not ridiculous, your passion may be stronger in the argumentative area, which makes you tend to read ridiculously when you word things this way.

I was 'passionate' about STLE myself, but Stern raising prices just cuz they could was too stinging to me and tainted my entire outlook on this title. I found myself getting upset every time I saw STLE, so I'm moving on.

#172 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

He sounds passionate and hopeful about a future title based on the build quality and fun built into WOZ. That's not ridiculous, your passion may be stronger in the argumentative area, which makes you tend to read ridiculously when you word things this way.

I was 'passionate' about STLE myself, but Stern raising prices just cuz they could was too stinging to me and tainted my entire outlook on this title. I found myself getting upset every time I saw STLE, so I'm moving on.

I was just about to respond, but underlord nailed it. There are many things that make a game great, but in the end, if you are "me", it starts with theme. Theme provides the content for modes, sounds, excitement, animation. Similar to LOTR, which I believe is one of the top 5 games ever created, the Hobbit will have the potential for a "perfect pinball storm". Think about it, Keith did LOTR..............The stars are slowly aligning. Looking at the WOZ, there are many amazing things about it, but in the end the theme killed it for me. This will not be the case with Hobbit and given the dedication that JJP has shown with WOZ, if they put that much effort into the Hobbit, it will be one of the greatest game ever created. (I don't believe there is a #1 game, so I should take back my last statement) Games play too differently to put one in the "Best ever" category. I believe being in the top 10 means you are the "King" and "yes', there are several "kings" in this pinball playland. So if I sound foolish, Ha!!!!! It's called excitement, passion and that's a good thing!!!!

#173 5 years ago

I agree, Woz is phenomenal, lights, lcd, rules now at 1.22, build quality, etc. etc....

Keith and crew on the rules, aside from Lyman is as good as it gets, definitely as deep as it gets, so much potential with the rule integration and the lcd.......

Thus, based on the premise that Woz is phenomenal in the minds of many, theme being the negative for some, and on so many levels, especially as a first effort for JJP, one could conclude that the "potential" is there to make the Hobbit one of the most exciting pins ever for sure... But there is many a slip between the cup and the lip.......

I just watched the entire Bowens tutorial on ST and while I'm glad I backed out of my STLE pre order, it looks like fun.......... but I don't see anything that makes me say "I gotta have it", especially for 8k, and probably not even the premium now.......The announcement for the next Stern is two months away? 6 pins in 18 months, I'll be patient....

After getting spoiled with the greatness of Ac/dc primarily (and Lotr, Wpt) the bar is set pretty high! I look forward to see whats coming next......exciting times

#174 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I agree, Woz is phenomenal, lights, lcd, rules now at 1.22, build quality, etc. etc....
Keith and crew on the rules, aside from Lyman is as good as it gets, definitely as deep as it gets, so much potential with the rule integration and the lcd.......
Thus, based on the premise that Woz is phenomenal in the minds of many, theme being the negative for some, and on so many levels, especially as a first effort for JJP, one could conclude that the "potential" is there to make the Hobbit one of the most exciting pins ever for sure... But there is many a slip between the cup and the lip.......
I just watched the entire Bowens tutorial on ST and while I'm glad I backed out of my STLE pre order, it looks like fun.......... but I don't see anything that makes me say "I gotta have it", especially for 8k, and probably not even the premium now.......The announcement for the next Stern is two months away? 6 pins in 18 months, I'll be patient....
After getting spoiled with the greatness of Ac/dc primarily (and Lotr, Wpt) the bar is set pretty high! I look forward to see whats coming next......exciting times

Yup. I cancelled mine and will not buy another Stern game again unless they finish updating their old codes. My plan is to buy new JJP games as they come out and sell my Sterns other than AC/DC and Spiderman., That being said, I helped PanzerFreak move his new WOZLE into his basement the other day, This was the first chance I had to see/play a brand new WOZ that was not an older prototype. All I can say is "WOW". It plays totally different from the prototypes that have been at the shows and displays. The build and play quality is unbelieveable. The playfield is buried in clearcoat and smooth as a mirror. Seeing and playing this new game eliminated any hidden feelings I might have harbored deep inside over wanting a STLE. There is simply no comparison between the two games for with the costs being so close. And those in the know say that Hobbit will be even better! Bye bye Stern.....

#175 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Watching Bowen on Pro really helped me feel good about my LE purchase. Watching a professional really helps with understanding the rules and gameplay.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly... except he made it look really easy

#176 5 years ago

"Wow" is how it looks, plays, feels, etc....I intentionally never played it before I got mine a few weeks ago and every time I turn it on and play its just "Wow"....1.22 update is great and can't wait to see what other surprises we have in store for us coming up, everybody that sees it has the same reaction, "Wow", the Lcd is "Wow"....jl

And its sitting right next to my Ac/dc premium, I love both but people that come over want to play Woz except for my nephews who like to rock out on Ac/dc... Hope you get yours soon!

The other reason I have no interest in ST now is the "code", as in full blown code if it ever happens, 6 modes with 3 different levels with repetitive shots didn't seem very exciting to me as presented in the tutorial, even though Bowen did a great job, although I think the light show will be great and the utilization of the fire button is kind of cool.....

#177 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

And yet...here you are.

#178 5 years ago

Guys as it stand Star Trek has some of the best code I have seen in a game since LOTR and that includes WOZ; now just wait and see if they keep it going in the right direction

#179 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

"Wow" is how it looks, plays, feels, etc....I intentionally never played it before I got mine a few weeks ago and every time I turn it on and play its just "Wow"....1.22 update is great and can't wait to see what other surprises we have in store for us coming up, everybody that sees it has the same reaction, "Wow", the Lcd is "Wow"....jl
And its sitting right next to my Ac/dc premium, I love both but people that come over want to play Woz except for my nephews who like to rock out on Ac/dc... Hope you get yours soon!
The other reason I have no interest in ST now is the "code", as in full blown code if it ever happens, 6 modes with 3 different levels with repetitive shots didn't seem very exciting to me as presented in the tutorial, even though Bowen did a great job, although I think the light show will be great and the utilization of the fire button is kind of cool.....

I think some of what ST suffers from so does WOZ.
There are some issues with both games when it comes to the rules, lighting and knowing what you are shooting for, esp for the novice. EC Multiball needs some work as far as playfield lighting to direct the player where to shoot for instance. The same can be said with ST although ST too me seems better at this early stage.

#180 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Guys as it stand Star Trek has some of the best code I have seen in a game since LOTR and that includes WOZ; now just wait and see if they keep it going in the right direction

I wouldn't say LOTR. It is better, IMHO, then XMen, TF, TAV so far. I think the code is great on ST from what I saw but LOTR is exceptional.
I really like the direction ST is going and I hope it continues to get better.

#181 5 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I think some of what ST suffers from so does WOZ.
There are some issues with both games when it comes to the rules, lighting and knowing what you are shooting for, esp for the novice. EC Multiball needs some work as far as playfield lighting to direct the player where to shoot for instance. The same can be said with ST although ST too me seems better at this early stage.

No doubt about it Tom, all issues that can be fixed on both.....

#182 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

And yet...here you are.

Yeah, I know. Here I am. Glad and relieved I got out of my preorder, Lonnie sucks at rulesets, period. His minions are integrating the 'shoot same shots this many times' over and over. Makes for monotonous gameplay. No Lyman excitement there.

Hoping the rules and changes in the LE work out for buyers who stayed in...all 20 of them!

I keed, I keed. I have a lot more excitement about predator, JJP and the boutique builders right now than I have for Stern Pinball. Please Stern, stop being behind the curve as you can and have done much better with less!

#183 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Yeah, I know. Here I am. Glad and relieved I got out of my preorder, Lonnie sucks at rulesets, period. His minions are integrating the 'shoot same shots this many times' over and over. Makes for monotonous gameplay. No Lyman excitement there.
Hoping the rules and changes in the LE work out for buyers who stayed in...all 20 of them!
I keed, I keed. I have a lot more excitement about Predator, JJP and the boutique builders right now than I have for Stern Pinball. Please Stern, stop being behind the curve as you can and have done much better with less!

Does this mean you haven't "moved on"?

#184 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Does this mean you haven't "moved on"?

I meant moved on with my purchases. Again, text can't replace real conversation.

#185 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I keed, I keed. I have a lot more excitement about Predator, JJP and the boutique builders right now than I have for Stern Pinball. Please Stern, stop being behind the curve as you can and have done much better with less!

Apparently you havent played the new code. It is much more creative then the normal Lonnie code with shot values being doubled for combo shots and the complexity of stacking the modes for multipliers on certain shots.

The game has a ways to go but it shoots great & even in its early code is a lot of fun.

#186 5 years ago

I am so glad I don't own a WOZ ! I played WOZ for four hours and it was fun. I also played Popeye for four hours and it was fun too. I don't own Popeye either.

Point is, any game is fun for 4 hours. You guys claiming victory crack me up .

#187 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I keed, I keed.

Proud to be getting a LE.
One of the few, the proud, the twenty!

#188 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Is this serious?
Oh Pinside.

Bit of both. Heard of 'tongue in cheek'???!

#189 5 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I am so glad I don't own a WOZ ! I played WOZ for four hours and it was fun. I also played Popeye for four hours and it was fun too. I don't own Popeye either.

Point is, any game is fun for 4 hours. You guys claiming victory crack me up .

I know, it really sucks once you get past that 4 1/2 hour mark! Great logic.......

"Victory" is ours..............Woz is great.........

#190 5 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Yup. I cancelled mine and will not buy another Stern game again unless they finish updating their old codes. My plan is to buy new JJP games as they come out and sell my Sterns other than AC/DC and spiderman., That being said, I helped PanzerFreak move his new WOZLE into his basement the other day, This was the first chance I had to see/play a brand new WOZ that was not an older prototype. All I can say is "WOW". It plays totally different from the prototypes that have been at the shows and displays. The build and play quality is unbelieveable. The playfield is buried in clearcoat and smooth as a mirror. Seeing and playing this new game eliminated any hidden feelings I might have harbored deep inside over wanting a STLE. There is simply no comparison between the two games for with the costs being so close. And those in the know say that Hobbit will be even better! Bye bye Stern.....

I was present for the same un-boxing. All I can say is wow. I have never felt even close with any Stern un-boxing.

#191 5 years ago

Nobody is questioning the quality of a WOZ build...although I have to say my playfield has a lot of divots in it. Considering I have bought 6 NIB Stern machines and none of them have divots I kind of question why WOZ has them.

#192 5 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Nobody is questioning the quality of a WOZ build...although I have to say my playfield has a lot of divots in it. Considering I have bought 6 NIB Stern machines and none of them have divots I kind of question why WOZ has them.

Adjust your targets and lower your flipper strength until you don't get airballs.

Airballs = divots in wood. Any title any time.

#193 5 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Adjust your targets and lower your flipper strength until you don't get airballs.
Airballs = divots in wood. Any title any time.

I don't get air balls from the flippers. Only target is the Glinda target but that seems common from what I have seen reported.
Actually I had to adjust my slingshots. They were way too powerful.
First time I have experienced it.

#194 5 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I don't get air balls from the flippers. Only target is the Glinda target but that seems common from what I have seen reported.
Actually I had to adjust my slingshots. They were way too powerful.
First time I have experienced it.

Then bend the target down and put something behind it so it doesn't stand up again. TZ's scoop target also caused airballs and was considered "common" but most users found a way to make it point downwards to protect their PF.
In fact later a re-enforced target was marketed for the game. So I would do something - not just wait and watch it happen...

#195 5 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Then bend the target down and put something behind it so it doesn't stand up again. TZ's scoop target also caused airballs and was considered "common" but most users found a way to make it point downwards to protect their PF.
In fact later a re-enforced target was marketed for the game. So I would do something - not just wait and watch it happen...

Okay

#196 5 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I am questioning woz build quality. After maybe 600 plays, my shooter lane clear coat is starting to flake off already. The center post came missing a nut to tighten it. The right flipper switch wasn't adjusted correctly and wouldn't trigger the castle upper playfield flipper at all. The light boards are dying once a week. I have two rma boxes from JJP and another will die before these are back in their hands. Of the 30 games in my house, the woz has broken 8 times so far. The game computer bios has also gotten itself into a state where it wouldn't boot anymore and I had to download the motherboard manual from msi website and figure out where the PC case header was at. Then I had to jumper the power button wires to get the game to turn on.

They've redesigned power boards but seem reluctant to send us guys stuck with boards dying weekly new upgrades proactively. They saved 50c by not installing a PC switch button like pinball 2000 even had. Yea. The build quality isn't amazing. I'm tired of hearing how it is. Adding a few pounds to the cabinet doesn't make for a more reliable machine.

If your complaints with stern are build quality, QC, and unfinished code, then why are you considering JJP a solution? My woz had worse QC than my last few sterns. None of them came missing bolts and flippers dead. My woz is down broken more than all my sterns combined. The code on my woz is more unfinished than sterns latest, Star Trek.

Btw, its not just me. Two local ops are having massive problems trying to keep their games running. One tech is green and he calls me every week for help on the woz repairs.

Don't misunderstand my post here. I'm not saying woz sucks. The rules are getting better. With the recent code update, for the first time the game is actually fun now. My game is working as of today. Although it did break down Friday. Anyways, pinball comes with a cost of ownership. If you think JJP is solving all the recent stern complaints, sorry but you're wrong. Its far from the truth.

I'm keeping my woz, I'm full paid on hobbit. I own several sterns including Star Trek, Metallica, and xmen. This is my unbiased opinion and experience.

#197 5 years ago

Markmon - how recently was your WOZ built?

#198 5 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I am questioning woz build quality. After maybe 600 plays, my shooter lane clear coat is starting to flake off already. The center post came missing a nut to tighten it. The right flipper switch wasn't adjusted correctly and wouldn't trigger the castle upper playfield flipper at all. The light boards are dying once a week. I have two rma boxes from JJP and another will die before these are back in their hands. Of the 30 games in my house, the woz has broken 8 times so far. The game computer bios has also gotten itself into a state where it wouldn't boot anymore and I had to download the motherboard manual from msi website and figure out where the PC case header was at. Then I had to jumper the power button wires to get the game to turn on.
They've redesigned power boards but seem reluctant to send us guys stuck with boards dying weekly new upgrades proactively. They saved 50c by not installing a PC switch button like pinball 2000 even had. Yea. The build quality isn't amazing. I'm tired of hearing how it is. Adding a few pounds to the cabinet doesn't make for a more reliable machine.
If your complaints with stern are build quality, QC, and unfinished code, then why are you considering JJP a solution? My woz had worse QC than my last few sterns. None of them came missing bolts and flippers dead. My woz is down broken more than all my sterns combined. The code on my woz is more unfinished than sterns latest, Star Trek.
Btw, its not just me. Two local ops are having massive problems trying to keep their games running. One tech is green and he calls me every week for help on the woz repairs.
Don't misunderstand my post here. I'm not saying woz sucks. The rules are getting better. With the recent code update, for the first time the game is actually fun now. My game is working as of today. Although it did break down Friday. Anyways, pinball comes with a cost of ownership. If you think JJP is solving all the recent stern complaints, sorry but you're wrong. Its far from the truth.
I'm keeping my woz, I'm full paid on hobbit. I own several sterns including Star Trek, Metallica, and xmen. This is my unbiased opinion and experience.

Interesting and must admit I was only thinking today, what are these PC based games ( WOZ, HOBBIT ) going to be like in 5 years time, reliability wise? Funny really EM's made 50 years ago may outlive these newer games.

#199 5 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Contrary to your experience with Woz I've had zero issues so far, knock on wood, compared to the Ac/dc sitting right next to it, which has also been excellent save for the lightening bolt flashers not working.....thrilled with both

#200 5 years ago

Here we go again...NO WOZ is the best made machine no issues and funnist....NO NEW STERN is made just as well made and funner... Over and over again with a couple jabs exchanged because people have different preferences. Here I thought this thread was about Star Trek LE silly me.
image-108.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
There are 417 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside