Topic Stats

• 49 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by mummite
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20131222_221055.jpg
20131222_221036.jpg
20131222_220959.jpg
20131222_220941.jpg
20131220_114910.jpg
20131220_185053.jpg
20131220_185142.jpg
Pic4.jpg
Pic2.jpg
Pic3.jpg
Pic1.jpg

#1 6 years ago

We have just finished the Star Trek LE Mirrors. They will start shipping on Monday so if you place an order on Black Friday theses will be filled first. Also if you had any other mirrors in your order they will ship as well. Your going to like theses allot. We will try and post photo's tomorrow here and on the website. We are excited & hope you are too. Have a great Christmas and enjoy the Holidays. Also, for those who have asked the pinball glass it's about to release 3 or 4 weeks and will be available at the Texas Pinball Festival also, we will have photo's of it as well.

#2 6 years ago

Cool thanks, been wondering what's up with these. Just installed the black mirrors on my TRON last night that I've been holding onto until I got the ramp mods done and wow they are nice. Looking forward to getting them in the mail.

#3 6 years ago

BillE we are getting them out asap. We will post photo's soon.

#4 6 years ago

Thanks Marty I am excited(:

#5 6 years ago

Sorry guy I am tired so the photo are not great but at least you can get an idea. I may post more tomorrow. We have spent all day trying to play catch up. Thanks to the customers you've been patient

Pic1.jpg Pic3.jpg Pic2.jpg Pic4.jpg
#6 6 years ago

They look great. Can you give me contact / purchase info.

#7 6 years ago

www.pinballsidemirrors.com

#8 6 years ago

Here's the vendor's web site:

http://pinballsidemirrors.com/

#9 6 years ago

Those white wire ramps look fantastic!

#10 6 years ago

Love the Mirrors, was going to purchase a set.
But the shipping alone was $238 to Melbourne Australia

#11 6 years ago

minnesota13 you do not miss a thing do you?

#12 6 years ago

Yes, those white ramps with the white rubbers look fantastic!

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Yes, those white ramps with the white rubbers look fantastic!

Thank you, I can't stand black rubbers on a game. I am not sure why, I just hate it. Simple colored rubbers can add so much to a game. I did my BDK in yellow and it looks so much nicer, I guess it's just me.

#14 6 years ago

Good day guys & gals, I am bumping as we have gotten many questions.

#15 6 years ago

Look amazing! Please ignore the email I sent through the website. Can't wait to install these.

#16 6 years ago

is it possible to see a picture with the side lights operation with the side mirrors installed?

#17 6 years ago

Did you end up shipping yet or are you waiting until Monday?

#18 6 years ago

Got mine installed and they look fantastic!

20131220_185142.jpg 20131220_185053.jpg 20131220_114910.jpg
#19 6 years ago

Holy shit that looks good, I'm hyped up now

#20 6 years ago

Great product!

#21 6 years ago

Great pictures, you have me thinking.....

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from bcfast:

Got mine installed and they look fantastic!

Those look great and are the ones from Ebay, not pinball side mirrors !

#23 6 years ago

More

20131222_220941.jpg
20131222_220959.jpg
20131222_221036.jpg
20131222_221055.jpg

#24 6 years ago

Yep! Those are the EBay ones! I have the same ones and they look GREAT! I love the individual cuts for the lasers. Sorry, but I prefer them to the Pinball Side Mirror ones.

I bought the hole protector too!

#25 6 years ago

Hmm my bad... They were bought from ebay and thought they were the same thing.

#26 6 years ago

They are not the same you paid more for the same thing. We do not have the cut in between as it make the lighting effect looks broken up. We could cut them that way but choose not too. So, it's what ever you like I guess.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

Yep! Those are the EBay ones! I have the same ones and they look GREAT! I love the individual cuts for the lasers. Sorry, but I prefer them to the Pinball Side Mirror ones.
I bought the hole protector too!

How do you figure if you have never bought STLE from us?

#28 6 years ago

Well I'm glad I got in on the Black Friday deal for $70

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

They are not the same you paid more for the samething.

Explain ?

#30 6 years ago

Check e-Bay he's much higher and higher on shipping.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

We do not have the cut in between as it make the lighting effect looks broken up.

Not true , the lights are naturally broken in three segments and the segments in the mirror blades hide the phillip head screws in the lights from the factory .

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Not true , the lights are naturally broken in three segments and the segments in the mirror blades hide the phillip head screws in the lights from the factory .

Then buy them. They are still priced much higher. We noticed that the mirror makes the break more obvious, But now you have options, what a great opportunity to make the game what you want it to be.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

How do you figure if you have never bought STLE from us?

Easy: I have eyes and my eyes prefer the ones that match the cabinet cuts.

...I'm surprised you didn't point out that the pics in this post (that look so good,btw) are not your blades.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

They are not the same you paid more for the same thing. We do not have the cut in between as it make the lighting effect looks broken up. We could cut them that way but choose not too. So, it's what ever you like I guess.

If they are the "same thing"... How can you point out differences???

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I still see the screws in the lights in the third pictures,how do they hide them?Mabey I see a reflection of something else and not screws?

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I still see the screws in the lights in the third pictures,how do they hide them?Mabey I see a reflection of something else and not screws?

You see the screws. In game play you will never notice this. We sell a great product at a much better price
So just buy what you want. Start your own thread guys and stop hijacking other threads. We can cut ours the same way and you would still save money. All you have to do is ask. We do not care for them this way. Again buy what you want. Yes, the photos we posted are our mirrors. FYI: The screws that are there are not a problem. I have yet to read a post on here about the darn screws on a STLE drive me crazy. Some just like to stir up something over nothing. Sorry you over paid but you got what you wanted and that's all that matters.

#37 6 years ago

I got in on the Black Friday deal. Looking forward to getting these installed. Thank you very much and have a great Christmas!

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I got in on the Black Friday deal. Looking forward to getting these installed. Thank you very much and have a great Christmas!

Thank you, you too.

#39 6 years ago

The reason I ordered the ones off of EBAY is I would rather have the 3 cutouts, giving more support, possibly preventing sagging of said blade. Getting the protectors also is a bonus.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Start your own thread guys and stop hijacking other threads

No one hijacked your thread! Someone posted awesome pictures of the mirror blades that look the best and we did not want people thinking that they were yours only to be disappointed that the design is much different between the two blade manufactures .

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

No one hijacked your thread! Someone posted awesome pictures of the mirror blades that look the best and we did not want people thinking that they were yours only to be disappointed that the design is much different between the two blade manufactures .

+1

I would have been unhappy if I thought I was getting the ones bcfast posted here and the ones with one large cut showed up. Just trying to clarify since the Op didn't.

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

The reason I ordered the ones off of EBAY is I would rather have the 3 cutouts, giving more support, possibly preventing sagging of said blade. Getting the protectors also is a bonus.

Great you got what you wanted. So why keep your comments going? FYI they don't sag so at this point, your pointing out things you know have no facts about. Glad your happy with what you bought.

Quoted from McCune:

I think people are smart enough to see the photo and tell the difference. We have smart customers. They have pointed out the white rubbers and white wire ramps all by them selfs with out your help. You said it was a screw issues with the STLE now it a picture problem. Now does anyone know that your buddy didn't post the photos so you could chime in? Do not know that but who cares if you love the slots take the photos and post them in another thread and be happy happy happy. We have many happy customers who loves our pricing.

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

+1
I would have been unhappy if I thought I was getting the ones bcfast posted here and the ones with one large cut showed up. Just trying to clarify since the Op didn't.

Well the OP does live on Pinside and FYI we do refunds so you would have been unhappy for no reason
And if you get that unhappy that easy you might want to get counseling.

#44 6 years ago

I am very sorry for starting a $@%# storm! I wanted to just share how great the blades look and did not know there was any difference. I apologize to you for posting these and did not have any bad intentions. I only wanted to show how nice they look. Yours look fantastic too and i would have saved some money buying them from you

#45 6 years ago

Sounds like the OP is willing to make the Buick three port model in addition to the flow thru model.

It's a funny read that sheet steel will possibly "sag."

It's important to be happy, so you have choices, but don't make them on false assumptions such as sheet steel sagging. Make your choices at what you think looks best for your $. The Buick or the flow thru model.

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from bcfast:

I am very sorry for starting a $@%# storm! I wanted to just share how great the blades look and did not know there was any difference. I apologize to you for posting these and did not have any bad intentions. I only wanted to show how nice they look. Yours look fantastic too and i would have saved some money buying them from you

Not a big deal they look very nice. Have a great Christmas

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

So why keep your comments going? FYI they don't sag so at this point, your pointing out things you know have no facts about. Glad your happy with what you bought.

Dude, was my first and only post, until now. Not keeping "comments going".

I am happy that you are glad that I am happy.

#48 6 years ago

I'm happy that we're all happy!

#49 6 years ago

These look great just ordered a set

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Spokane, WA
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
6,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Middleburg, FL

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside