Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by spidey
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

We decided to make a video of all the level 3 modes completed & some of the final wizard mode (5 year mission).

#2 10 years ago

Way to go. Thanks for posting. Is the 5 year mission any good?

#3 10 years ago

Does ST feel like SM with the shots/layout or no?

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Does ST feel like SM with the shots/layout or no?

I have my ST sitting next to my SM. They are similar in layout, but feel different in terms of game play. If you have a small collection if probably doesn't make since to have both. At this point I'd sell SM first, but I like both machines. I can think of a lost worse games to be stuck with

#5 10 years ago

Really appreciate these gameplay videos, amazing that you completed that L3 wizard mode on one ball, pretty disappointing within the code thou was expecting a little more with the final wizard mode. However the other L3 modes are pretty cool when completed.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Really appreciate these gameplay videos, amazing that you completed that L3 wizard mode on one ball, pretty disappointing within the code thou was expecting a little more with the final wizard mode. However the other L3 modes are pretty cool when completed.

We took the glass off just to get past level 1 & 2 modes. Was impressed that he was able to make it through all level 3 modes without draining though.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

We took the glass off just to get past level 1 & 2 modes. Was impressed that he was able to make it through all level 3 modes without draining though.

Ya, I figured you guys took it off for L1 and L2, but even to do L3 in one ball is really impressive, I have played over 100 games and still cannot get past L2 wizard mode on three balls yet only one ball of play. Gives me inspiration that it can be done, lol...

#8 10 years ago

Oh cool, I didn't know the Level 3 modes were in yet. NICE!

BTW - all that cradling - KILLS THE FLOW! FLOW POLICE, GET HIM!!!!

#9 10 years ago

Who needs a lcd? Those dots are kick ass. I don't know who did them but it is one of sterns strong point. Xmen, avengers and now ST. Nice game there. You have to be some pinball champ?

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from JackSlater:

You have to be some pinball champ?

Not me but yeah the person playing has been known to win a tourney from time to time.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

Way to go. Thanks for posting. Is the 5 year mission any good?

Nothing special. Pretty much the same as the 2nd level mini wizard mode with increased scoring. I'm sure it's just a early version that will get tweaked with future updates.

#12 10 years ago

Great vids. Thanks. I have sold my SM to get ST Prem. Gut wrenching move. Looking ok so far.

#13 10 years ago

The player was great and fun to watch. What happens at end of level 2's?

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Great vids. Thanks. I have sold my SM to get ST Prem. Gut wrenching move. Looking ok so far.

I had a SM since 07' and recently sold it. It's a great game but ST is very fun to shoot. Hopefully the code will become as good as SM's is.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

The player was great and fun to watch. What happens at end of level 2's?

Mini wizard mode "Enterprise Amok". It is in my other gameplay video in part 2. It's not that different then 5 Year Mission in scoring but its a single ball mode.

#16 10 years ago

I love videos like this because it teaches you how to play pinball.
Level 3 modes look great, wizard mode, well, needs graphics. Thanks for the vid.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Winter Garden, FL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-le-gameplay-level-3-modes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.