Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Schwaggs
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I have an intermittent issue that is driving me crazy on my Stern Star Trek LE. The game seems to be playing fine then all the sudden the flippers die like the ball went in the out hole, the ball actually drains and the game moves to the next ball. From what I can collect so far, it only seems to happen with one ball on the playfield. It happens every fourth game or so. I think I am going to start by checking the diodes on the ball trough switches but that is the only thing I can think of. And other thoughts would be appreciated.

#2 3 years ago

Do you have a shaker motor? Reseat the trough opto connectors and reflow the solder on the connectors and optos.

My pro was doing the same thing and the shaker was up as high as possible and the vibration was actually messing with the opto connectors.

#3 3 years ago

Re-seat the Z connectors between the ball trough and the wiring harness. Re-seat the connector on the ball trough board.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-le-ending-ball-early?hl=grantopia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.