Star Trek LE Code Version Download

By sillyoldelf

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Anybody know were to download the latest 1.3 version of the code for premium and LE machines.

Looked on Sterns website and says not released yet?

Mines running 1.2 but sure have seen other owners with 1.3.

#2 10 years ago

Call stern?

#3 10 years ago

From UK so a bit expensive to call them. I will email - just seems funny mine is quite a late one and yet has 1.2 code.

#4 10 years ago

Is 1.3 only for the pro model while the LE / Premium are on a different version?

#5 10 years ago

No I have an LE with 1.3 on it.

#6 10 years ago

All videos of LE's I've seen around are all 1.3 as they show the modified match. Strange to hear about a 1.2 LE. You might even have the Pro code installed. How is it playing?

#7 10 years ago

Plays very fast and haven't encountered any obvious problems apart from a bulb out and poorly applied stickers - warp ramp is actually missing a chunk out so that will be a headache to replace.

It is odd it is running 1.2 as it's a high number. Most strange.

#8 10 years ago

There is a huge difference between 1.2 and 1.3 rules, too.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

From UK so a bit expensive to call them. I will email - just seems funny mine is quite a late one and yet has 1.2 code.

Yours had to take a boat trip, so it prob had the code they had at the time

JJ

#10 10 years ago

Is there a way to back up the code on a machine to USB then send it over to you?

#11 10 years ago

I think so under utilities menu - would be great if you can.

#12 10 years ago

let me see what I can do

#15 10 years ago

Cheers. Seeing some major dimpling already. Balls go round with some force. Everybody else getting this?

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

Cheers. Seeing some major dimpling already. Balls go round with some force. Everybody else getting this?

I'm getting pretty heaving dimpling, but I've had that on XMLE and Tron as well. Seems to be a function of the speed of the game. I wouldn't worry about it too much, just keep playing to even it all out.

-Wes

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

This will happen and will be worse than other games. Stern seems to have put some extra clear coat on this title which makes the PF looks scratched and dimpled quickly.

I'm not complaining about that! I welcome more clear coat and am happy with STLE though you will see a lot more dimpling with thicker Clear Coat.

#18 10 years ago

Good to know. Was going to turn the coil power down. Just waiting for it to update to 1.3

Some tricky shots on this game starting modes.

#19 10 years ago

Won't waxing help with the dimpling?

#20 10 years ago

Dimpling happens on all games. I think the bright lighting mixed in with the bright pf art also makes dimpling more apparent.

Speaking of the wicked force on this game, Has anyone gone airborne on the right ramp? Usually when the ball returns from the left orbit and I one shot it to the right ramp, the ball travels so hard it goes airborne. The protector does not catch this and sometimes rejects the ball back down the ramp. I was at approx 6.8-6.9 pitch when this was occurring and did back it down to 6.7 and noticed a big improvement, but still got one or two after about 20 attempts.

#21 10 years ago

Yeah some airballs for sure - even one that led to a drain. It does seem to be settling down the more I play it. Might be worth trying the coils dialled down - soft setting?

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

Yeah some airballs for sure - even one that led to a drain. It does seem to be settling down the more I play it. Might be worth trying the coils dialled down - soft setting?

Air balls from slingshots? Need the 4 ohm resistor fix I posted in the Metallica thread

#23 10 years ago

I turned slingshots down to 18 in settings and that fixed it.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

I turned slingshots down to 18 in settings and that fixed it.

This is new!

#25 10 years ago

Think it defaults at 32 which is powerful. Pretty useful option.

#26 10 years ago

Cool. Those are new adjustments.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Cool. Those are new adjustments.

No kidding... we wouldn't know though would we...

#28 10 years ago

I had to turn power down to low other wise my game is unplayable.

#29 10 years ago

Anybody have any alignment issues with the DMD dots? Noticed this last night. Some rows are slightly out and it is noticeable on some animations.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

Anybody have any alignment issues with the DMD dots? Noticed this last night. Some rows are slightly out and it is noticeable on some animations.

Was wondering the same. It would be sad that DMD dots not perfectly align these days.

#31 10 years ago

I have the same problem of dimpling! i'm afraid of that after only two days... I'll try to put the coil power down too...
For the alignment, i have the last row a bit out, but we need to see this closer, it's not really noticeable.
Anyboby can sent me the 1.3 code?? i can't wait for stern!!

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from Guitoone:

I have the same problem of dimpling! i'm afraid of that after only two days... I'll try to put the coil power down too...
For the alignment, i have the last row a bit out, but we need to see this closer, it's not really noticeable.
Anyboby can sent me the 1.3 code?? i can't wait for stern!!

Sent

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

The DMD's sterns are using are lets put this nicely not the best - so its normal. However you can get a replacement if your really unhappy or its really noticeable.

#34 10 years ago

I think I will try and this one has quite a few bad rows.

#35 10 years ago

Anyone know where to download 1.3 code for STLE please>?
Stern still is not showing any codes for the LE

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

I send the code that Gexchange mail me yesterday. Thanks again, Gexchange.
I don't notice any change on gameplay yet, do you see one? Only DMD animations?

#37 10 years ago

You can't avoid the dimpling. If you look at any well played game you'll see the playfield is just covered in dimples. That's just what happens when a steel ball hits a sheet of wood.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

I got it off the distributor on a USB stick when I picked up my game

#39 10 years ago

i think we are noticing the dimpling more because the playfield is so well lit.

#40 10 years ago

I think Stern forgot their webage password to upload files.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

i think we are noticing the dimpling more because the playfield is so well lit.

It's also the TYPE of game. High energy high speed games get 'em more than others. For example I have my MM next to CFTBL... MM is shiny but evenly dimpled... high speed and troll heads throwing the ball around do this.
But CFTBL - older and more played... has virtually NO dimples... slower game and the ball never leaves the PF.
Just politely rolls around

You're right also - LED's definitely make those dimples glitter.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

I got it off the distributor on a USB stick when I picked up my game

Have it now

#43 10 years ago

As long as the ball does not deviate too much. I played a pro during launch event that was almost bubbly near the flippers and the ball would change slightly trajectory. I hope it's a one off. Or are those called dimples?

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from astaroth:

As long as the ball does not deviate too much. I played a pro during launch event that was almost bubbly near the flippers and the ball would change slightly trajectory. I hope it's a one off. Or are those called dimples?

Nonsense. Playfield dimples do not move the ball off trajectory. More likely there was ball spin in play.

#45 10 years ago

Hello,

is it possible that you will sent it to me too?

#46 10 years ago

Pm me if anybody needs it.

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

Hello,

just send you a PM request for getting LE version 1.3

Regards,
Bigmac

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

Hi,

Could you please send it to me also?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-le-code-version-download and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.