Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Admiral
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Just noticed a forum just for this thing. Sorry if cross posting is discouraged.

Santa (or maybe it was my beautiful wife) got me a GoPro Hero 3+ for Christmas today. As my gift for the family was Star Trek, Limited Edition, I thought this was synergistic.

So, I present to you a video taken from the GoPro taped to the right slingshot of a mediocre 11 minute game from a ball's eye view. It's 1080p60, and about 2.6GB. It has a few multiballs but doesn't score much more than 50-odd million.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0b72oj8tp1o9csl/STLE%2011m%20game%201080p60%20balls%20eye%20view.mp4

Enjoy!

#3 6 years ago

That's gotta be the most annoying video ever.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

That's gotta be the most annoying video ever.

I welcome pointers on how to make a future one less annoying.

#5 6 years ago

To much "traffic" so I can't watch it.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

To much "traffic" so I can't watch it.

Yep, just got the note in the mail from Dropbox. I welcome suggestions as to where else to upload it which will have more than a 20GB/day download limit. Mind you, Vimeo and YouTube both don't support 1080p60 video.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Machine - For Sale
York, PA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside