• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
Capture.JPG
image.jpg
There are 180 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 10 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Currently, they are still available.
That's all the info we have until you hear "Sold out"

This shows that MET is way > ST

#152 10 years ago
Quoted from GUMBO:

LOL

Is this serious?

#153 10 years ago
Quoted from Expletive:

Why would you say that? Have I made something up like he has done? Did I accuse you or someone else of making up a new account?
OH wait nevermind I see you are a WOZ owner. You must be upset that I said that game is a snoozefest. Makes sense now!

Dude... Calm down!
It's only pinball

#154 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Dude... Calm down!
It's only pinball

Calm down? He accuses me of making a new account, and then you question my credibility. I didn't call you names or anything, and now you tell me to calm down? I have not over reacted or gotten personal so why are you telling me to calm down?

What did I say that made you question my credibility?

#155 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

LOL
Is this serious?

Sorry, should clarify.
I'm talking LE's
Serious from the point of desire and fan base I suppose.
Which means something down the road with demand and ratings, unless I'm totally missing something. I'm simply going off LE's and how fast they sold out (or haven't).

#156 10 years ago
Quoted from GUMBO:

Theme wise Star Trek blows Metallica out of the water!

#157 10 years ago
Quoted from metahugh:

not for many of us....

#158 10 years ago

Well there's a few things to consider:
StarTrek is not using a brand new layout. That has turned off a lot of people.
StarTrek has 799 LEs so even if they had sold as many as Metallica, all we'd know is that they still aren't sold out.
The video that came out is actually working against StarTrek. Bricked shots and poor gameplay aren't showing off the flow or speed that this game has (I GUARANTEE IT).
So, is it a better game?
Nobody knows. Why?
Cause it's not out yet. Too many unknowns.
I'm expecting that I'll like it more than Metallica. That's what matters to me.

#159 10 years ago
Quoted from GUMBO:

Sorry, should clarify.
I'm talking LE's
Serious from the point of desire and fan base I suppose.
Which means something down the road with demand and ratings, unless I'm totally missing something. I'm simply going off LE's and how fast they sold out (or haven't).

Yes, you are missing the fact that there are many more STLE's available than there were METLE's.

#160 10 years ago
Quoted from metahugh:

Nope. Not a huge Metallica fan (prefer Aerosmith, Zep, ACDC...) and Star Trek in general is a cool license, but the JJ movies that this pin is based on aren't 'real' Trek, imo. Zero consideration of the Trek philosophy and too many contrived plot twists, condescending characterizations and glaring inconsistencies....

#161 10 years ago

Pros are coming out this week - lets see if that will boost LE sales once some decent vids are put out there...

Scott

#162 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Yes, you are missing the fact that there are many more STLE's available than there were METLE's.

Not missing it at all. There were at least 299 people here who's dealer couldn't get them the METLE they had sold them right

#163 10 years ago

I wish they would have done a Retro/throwback Star Trek and not incorporate the new movies!

#164 10 years ago
Quoted from GUMBO:

Not missing it at all. There were at least 299 people here who's dealer couldn't get them the METLE they had sold them right

lol

I missed out on METLE myself. My MET Premium will be here next week.

Quoted from iceman44:

I wish they would have done a Retro/throwback Star Trek and not incorporate the new movies!

People are already complaining about a "rehash", so I can only imagine how much bitching we'd have to endure if they did that!

#165 10 years ago
Quoted from Expletive:

Calm down? He accuses me of making a new account, and then you question my credibility. I didn't call you names or anything, and now you tell me to calm down? I have not over reacted or gotten personal so why are you telling me to calm down?
What did I say that made you question my credibility?

No offense, but it looks like you've only been posting on here for a month or two, and you seem to have more than newb knowledge AND seem to be a big cheerleader for Stern and Star Trek. Maybe thats it, who knows. Who really cares what he thinks anyways?

Lets talk pinball!

#166 10 years ago
Quoted from Expletive:

What? Why are you saying that? Did you not see what Pinball-Wiz accused me of? But you say that I'm the one full of drama. What is wrong with you?

Lol slow down there drama boy.

#167 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

People are already complaining about a "rehash", so I can only imagine how much bitching we'd have to endure if they did that!

So you popped for the Met premium too I'll be cranking up Ac/dc next week!

#168 10 years ago

I thought the last 2 Star Trek movies had plotlines and characters that were a pretty good update of the original Star Trek series on TV. I wouldn't mind hearing Simon Pegg do the Scotty callouts - he's a damned good Scotty! Same with "Bones".

#169 10 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

No offense, but it looks like you've only been posting on here for a month or two, and you seem to have more than newb knowledge AND seem to be a big cheerleader for Stern and Star Trek. Maybe thats it, who knows. Who really cares what he thinks anyways?

Lets talk pinball!

I've been a member here for almost a year, so just because I don't post as much as others means I have no credibility? Is that really how it works?

Cheerleader for Star Trek? Just because I'm not on the lets bash star trek bandwagon doesn't make me a cheerleader. I already said I'm not buying it now, I will wait to play it, but there is plenty of stuff on this pin that I look forward to seeing and experiencing Wow, what a cheerleader that makes me.

#170 10 years ago
Quoted from vex:

lol slow down there drama boy.

Thank you for contributing to the thread.

#171 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

So you popped for the Met premium too I'll be cranking up Ac/dc next week!

Yep, can't wait to get it.

By contrast to STLE, which I'm taking a chance on, I've played MET a lot so I know exactly what I'm getting and how much I like it.

#172 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Yep, can't wait to get it.
By contrast to STLE, which I'm taking a chance on, I've played MET a lot so I know exactly what I'm getting and how much I like it.

MET LE/Premium is surprisingly awesome.

Holding out for a code update and then time to pull the trigger!

#173 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Bwahahaha! First off, I was on an "advance wait list", ya boob!
Secondly, it's ironic for you to accuse me of running out of constructive things to say when you are the one running around making this post in multiple threads:

Rob that wasn't my post, just a cut and paste, you can now give credit to whomever jackal was referring too who left this funny quote on facebook! I will however refrain from calling you a boob!

#174 10 years ago

links please...

#175 10 years ago

links please...

#176 10 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Rob that wasn't my post, just a cut and paste, you can now give credit to whomever jackal was referring too who left this funny quote on facebook! I will however refrain from calling you a boob!

You can call me a boob though. It suits me!

#177 10 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I thrust them to make this a great pin!

they will be thrusting it to you

#178 10 years ago

I'm better off waiting for TH for this kind of money.

Even better, a zombie pin. Shut up and take my money!!!

#179 10 years ago

jpop will gladly take your money! I believe 10k will get you one of those.......hopefully

#180 10 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

jpop will gladly take your money! I believe 10k will get you one of those.......hopefully

Yes sir....hopefully, in Jpop I trust!

And btw you boobs, in SR we trust.....he did make the greatest pin ever with Keith AND Lyman and Granner.....oh yeah, WPT baby!.....its an awesome PTPer.......

If you crank up some Ac/dc in the background, you just might have the greatest pin eva

No worries on ST......

And I will say, thanks to Leon for sending me the bin file to change a few of those Ac/dc songs, how can you not have Dirty Deeds!.....Come on man......

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 180 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-le-availability/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.