Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Hazoff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Well I have to say as a pinhead who's owned all the top pins that this is by far the coolest and best playing pinball to date. It's not because of the honeymoon period either, for the first time for me anyway I'm playing a game that feels like what pinball should be in the year 2013. I know WOZ is good too but I couldn't get past the theme. This is awesome, and I hope a good indication of what's to come from Stern. WOW

#2 10 years ago

From what I've seen it looks like stern really upped their game for this one.
It does look like a pinball from the 21st century. Love the lights, artwork and sound - Stella work. Some of the toys look a little like after thoughts but the whole thing as a package does look fresh, modern and exciting.

How does it play? When do the lights on the asteroids activate. Can't seem to see them doing anything in vids.

#3 10 years ago

Sweet! can't wait should be picking mine up tomorrow. Love the pro can't wait to play the LE

#4 10 years ago

well said. I remember after my first few games on wolverine thinking " if I sell this now I'll only lose a few hundred bucks..." 2 games in and I'm already looking for combos, stacking etc

#5 10 years ago

Sweet!!!!

#6 10 years ago

A lot can be said for LEDs in machines. This game looks like it was made for color changing LEDs...light show is great, still believe they could have done more with the "crashing" ship though. Congrats on the new addition.

#7 10 years ago

Thumbs down, just because you did the same to me for saying the "ground crash" makes the Vengeance look like a dead roach. Which it does.

Fantastic game, silly added feature.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Well I have to say as a pinhead who's owned all the top pins that this is by far the coolest and best playing pinball to date. It's not because of the honeymoon period either, for the first time for me anyway I'm playing a game that feels like what pinball should be in the year 2013. I know WOZ is good too but I couldn't get past the theme. This is awesome, and I hope a good indication of what's to come from Stern. WOW

Sweet and welcome to pinside new user!

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Sweet and welcome to pinside new user!

I'm actually back with a new name, I sold off my pins and was going to be done with it but that didn't last to long and now in two months I'm already back to 8 pins this time only with themes I enjoy and its what I should have concentrated on in the first place not going by the ratings. THANKS

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-le-105 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.