P1020917.1.JPG
STC.jpg
STB.jpg
STA.jpg
P1040193.jpg
P1040190.jpg
P1040182.jpg
P1040183.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 10 years ago

So, good that it is fast and flowing and sounds good. SR at his best.

Code sounds poor - and very incomplete. Are the new guys doing the code?

Lyman should be trying to get another Metallica update out

#50 10 years ago

Much better. Why Stern don't do this is beyond me.

And this game looks fast

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

Thanks for the video. I think that is the real actors voices. I am half tempted to pull the trigger on an LE.

If Stern had made a decent early video they would not have lost nearly as many sales as they have. I know they have always done it this way but if 'you keep doing what you have always done, you will keep getting what you always get'.

#427 10 years ago

Stern may have all sorts of problems with code and QC but lately I find myself playing the newer Sterns rather than my favorite B/W games. IM gives a rush like no other pin ever. Metallica is a blast. And now ST is looking like another adrenalin rush.......which is what it's all about

#428 10 years ago

I like the layout and whilst not original better to have a great, super fast p/f than Avengers for example which is one of my least favourite Stern's ever.

I am beginning to wonder once the LE videos are out, if there may be a rush to buy - even at these insane prices!!!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#431 10 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I tell you what about the Avengers ... I'm still playing it the most out of all my pins.
Once you get used to it, the layout is cool. Shots are ultra tight. You know you are playing well when you can nail the Avengers shots with no bouncebacks.
Avengers code is sweet too. It takes a while for it to get going (ie lots of "collecting Avengers" shots) but when you get everything pumping, nothing beats it.
I look forward to playing a Star Trek ... The pro looks sweet, you'd have to question whether the LE adds $3000 USD of value to the game ...
rd.

Maybe Avengers is one of those pins you need to play a lot.......I just found it frustrating. But not given it too much of a chance I guess.

#468 10 years ago

Klingon multiball start reminds me bigtime of Magneto multiball.

#469 10 years ago

Great videos thanks.

For me we now have Stern music pins and all other. This looks like possibly top of the pile for a non music pin. But, my experience with XM LE means I have to play, wait for code to develop before even thinking of pulling the trigger.

#496 10 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

I heard all the programmers were working on Star Trek now. Probably because of the uproar here on pinside of people not wanting to spend big money on a game that code will never get completed on... again.
Keep the videos coming RGR.

Well I hope Lyman is working on Metallica! Needs a big big update and Stern will sell a ton more.

#502 10 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

I wonder if Stern has held back the Metallica update as not to hurt Star Trek sales?

Could be right. That means it may not come out until after the LE reveal/expo.

#513 10 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Well, and add to the fact that probably Stern considers MET "complete" and Lyman is now working on it on his own and any updates are squarely on his shoulders.

How can Stern say it is complete when it has missing features??!!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-game-play-video?tu=shapeshifter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.