P1020917.1.JPG
STC.jpg
STB.jpg
STA.jpg
P1040193.jpg
P1040190.jpg
P1040182.jpg
P1040183.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dutchtommy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 10 years ago

it might be the first great lengthy startrek HD quality footage to date

#133 10 years ago

Vertical Video ? i have the solution at hand.. as seen on picture EDIT: deleted it as the size was wayyy big! anyway just tilt the screen.. and with this i see atleast the FULL picture

thanks for uploading mate.. appreciate it a lot

#147 10 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Question, why did Stern, an American company, release the first pins to Australia rather than at the least simultaneously?

isnt that strange that the first HD gameplay ST vids has to come out from down under australia, instead out of chicago the source itself..

it kinda surprised me.. and they have the first ever batch of stern ST machines in the world.. the distributor of australia is an major customer to stern, and they are basically sitting in front row when it comes to getting new stern machines for export. well after those huge batches of ACDC to AUS, i cant blame stern for doing so now!

#151 10 years ago

Just watched the videos. Man it looks amazing! Can't wait for my LE. I like it so much I ordered the topper. Is this RGR guy a pro player? He is amazing, I've never seen someone with that much skill. I will never take a video of myself playing after seeing him play .

Richard Rhodes is an pro player indeed.. i think he is the best player in Australia currently too.. he won the ACDC Pro last year at an major tournament in sydney.. and he was at pinburgh last april,. where i met the man in person! and we ended up almost together in a car crash, due to the driver giving more attention to the radio then the road for a blib.. but thats another story im not gonna share up here, .. but boy it freaked us both out definently! he is an great guy and an superb player.. as u guys can tell by the video!

#185 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I thought there was but maybe not? If there isn't one it kind of exaggerates the point that there isn't much meat here. Seems very empty for a game that is rumored to have their biggest budget. I don't see it and I really wanted one. I love the theme.

well at this point the biggest budget might be in the license itself! as i dont see the extra value in this machine which NIB owners have to pay to get this machine

i mean im overall an positive guy, but apart of the RGB Leds's and SR flow, im not really wowzed by it.. just another bat and ball flavour in the universe of startrek! i hope the premium/le really adds value to it! if u compare this machine to STTNG.. its an major step back from it imo

1 week later
#621 10 years ago
Quoted from ignusfast:

Unless you don't care, I'd be careful with that, they're freaks when it comes to their Facebook page. They'll block you in a heartbeat.

i honestly dont know what i ever did wrong on their FB page.. but i cant write comments on their page.. so yes im blocked.. i will talk to jody or anyone from stern at expo about this..

#801 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Getting back to Star Trek, I'm stoked! I think this thread will explode next week because the LE is due for delivery Oct. 16th I was told by my distributor. Anyone have confirmed info on when the LE's will be available to purchase???

thats also the start date of the pinball expo in chicago. that is not an coincidence is it?

#803 10 years ago

and because we all love StarTrek here is another 4min Video Pinball pleasure

its shot during the first european public showcase in belgium last weekend
MFG date 16-9-2013 as it were shown on the backside of the cabinet anyway..

#810 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

The VUK shot is one of the reasons I went LE. I hope they don't take it out

just vuk that shot who cares.. i like the way it is on the pro thou

#820 10 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Wow... is ST meant for people with impaired vision? More importantly... will your vision be impaired after playing? Seems almost annoyingly bright... maybe just the camera?

to be honest it is a bit exagerated on the video.. but yes my first thought when i was about to play that thing is to get an seizure or two before i end my game.. but that didnt happen

and i catched an quote from an good friend of mine standing next to me watching the game.. he said "better have some shades at hand before u play this game for like an hour straight" i kinda agree on that,. but after an while playing the game.. ur getting used to it! and every other game looks like hey most other games are soo dark now compared to Startrek Pro..

#825 10 years ago

it wouldnt surprise me if stern pitch in an bigger screen (like baywatch/maverick) for the prem/LE as the size of the dmd canvas kinda gives it away in an way

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dutchtommy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-game-play-video?tu=dutchtommy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.