You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F45A295A-FB85-4C9E-99B8-8DC140F22D61 (resized).jpeg
sticker.jpg
mysticker.jpg
#1 4 years ago

I recently bought a Final Voyage ST Pro, but my manufacture date is June 2018.
So I am trying to figure out if someone just stuck a FV badge on the front, or if this is old stock that has been sticking around the factory.
If your a FV owner, can you post a pic of your manufacture date and serial number here.
Just trying to get a grasp on this.
I realize there is a Star Trek thread, but I wanted to keep the focus of this one as Final Voyage manufacture dates.
Here is mine:
Serial Number 279392
June 11, 2018 (not a typo)
mysticker.jpgmysticker.jpgsticker.jpgsticker.jpg

#2 4 years ago

Trekies, where are you all

#3 4 years ago

I own a pro and have owned this game 3 times prior, I am going to guess that Stern titled their Vault Edition “Final Voyage” as it was going to be their last run of the game, which had been in production a while.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

I recently bought a Final Voyage ST Pro, but my manufacture date is June 2018.
So I am trying to figure out if someone just stuck a FV badge on the front, or if this is old stock that has been sticking around the factory.
If your a FV owner, can you post a pic of your manufacture date and serial number here.
Just trying to get a grasp on this.
I realize there is a Star Trek thread, but I wanted to keep the focus of this one as Final Voyage manufacture dates.
Here is mine:
Serial Number 279392
June 11, 2018 (not a typo)
[quoted image][quoted image]

That is weird. I think that’s about shortly after when the vault editions started tho. I kinda thought just the last batch of the vaults were final voyage ones but maybee they all were

#5 4 years ago

My serial starts with 293. So I’m guessing your build date is correct. That said there is no difference be tween a VE and final voyage VE except for the plaque. Also only PRO models got the final voyage plaque.

Here is my pro build date.

F45A295A-FB85-4C9E-99B8-8DC140F22D61 (resized).jpegF45A295A-FB85-4C9E-99B8-8DC140F22D61 (resized).jpeg
#6 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

. . . That said there is no difference be tween a VE and final voyage VE except for the plaque. Also only PRO models got the final voyage plaque. . .[quoted image]

I realize there is no difference between the models. I had just hoped when I got a Final Voyage model is was going to be one of the last coming off the assembly line. This machine was 1 year old when I got it NIB.

#7 4 years ago

Looking for more input / serial numbers here

#8 4 years ago

Thank-you for this post,it makes me wonder what Stern is doing sometimes!! I've wondered about "Vault"titles!! They don't seem to be available till they are nearly done with a run and have extra lying around!! Only on pro models???

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Thank-you for this post,it makes me wonder what Stern is doing sometimes!! I've wondered about "Vault"titles!! They don't seem to be available till they are nearly done with a run and have extra lying around!! Only on pro models???

Just for clarification, these machines went into vault status like a year or more ago, but not Final Voyage. At some point, sales must have slowed to the point and they said lets get rid of this extra stock. I have been to the Stern factory. Doesnt seem like a ton of extra space to keep old machines laying around. Plus thats money laying around too!

I am trying to figure out this Final Voyage batch. I cant imagine people have stopped asking for a Star Trek pro. I haven't heard anything about a vault higher up model. Just leaves me wondering how did a machine hang around the company for 1 year unsold. Did they open the box and stick the plaque on it?

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

Just for clarification, these machines went into vault status like a year or more ago, but not Final Voyage. At some point, sales must have slowed to the point and they said lets get rid of this extra stock. I have been to the Stern factory. Doesnt seem like a ton of extra space to keep old machines laying around. Plus thats money laying around too!
I am trying to figure out this Final Voyage batch. I cant imagine people have stopped asking for a Star Trek pro. I haven't heard anything about a vault higher up model. Just leaves me wondering how did a machine hang around the company for 1 year unsold. Did they open the box and stick the plaque on it?

That’s exactly what it sounds like to me. Not sure there is any other explanation.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

That’s exactly what it sounds like to me. Not sure there is any other explanation.

Just looking for some others to provide build date / serial. Mine seems super old to be Final Voyage.

2 weeks later
#12 4 years ago

I just picked up a Final Voyage edition this week. Is this still a SAM system? I'm going under the assumption that it is. I'm interested in adding a shaker and just wanted to make sure I still need one for a SAM system.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Straight2VHS:

I just picked up a Final Voyage edition this week. Is this still a SAM system? I'm going under the assumption that it is. I'm interested in adding a shaker and just wanted to make sure I still need one for a SAM system.

Yes.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-final-voyage-machine-owners and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.