Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by TronGuy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zitt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinfarmer:

They both were very badly made shows. Let alone star trek shows. There are not enough fans to sell a few 10 dollar action figures. A pin wouldn't make any sense.
    Orville on the other hand. Or how about westworld?

Here's the problem. Someone at CBS disagrees with you.
    I read somewhere that STD has already been green lit for Seasons 4 and 5... and a Movie!
    https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/star-trek-discovery-movie-reportedly-works/

I don't *Like* that STD has been successful... but the fact that this continues despite being part of All Access gives me pause. That said; More star trek ... even bad star trek is better than none. A lot of people seem to like it.

If the movie and season 5 becomes a reality; maybe Richie will make his 3rd star trek machine.
    In the meantime; I'll be happy to watch the homebrews... maybe even participate.

#17 3 years ago

I can't disagree with that.... nor a Voyager machine.
    7 needs more art.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zitt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-discovery-or-picard?tu=zitt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.